Looks like Plax is saying "Bye-Bye" to the Jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Braylon4ever, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Mr. Green Pants

You're focusing on a few over the top Sanchez supporters and pretending they're the norm, while also failing to acknowledge your own rather extreme stance on the guy. The fact is, most Sanchez supporters on this board recognize his flaws and understand that he needs to improve significantly in 2012.

2. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

you really are a fuckin imbecile and will never lose that tag next to your name

it should be updated to reflect the new year

although maybe jetsown22's presence might be the reason that hasn't happened

3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Did you miss the first two years of his career when he actually did have a player that could stretch the field? How are we supposed to take anything you post seriously when you post garbage like this?

4. Royce Parker

Royce Parker Well-Known Member

You know you're right Don. Between the total failure of the old man Mason experiment, then a rookie taking over the #3 spot, Plax running like a snail and Holmes putting in 50% effort most of the time I don't know why our downfield passing game sucked this season. It's hard to figure out.

C'mon Don. Sanchez may not have looked very good this year but our WRs were a fucking disaster.

5. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

I could care less if burress left, but only if someone was paying me to do so

6. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Plax is a douche and I couldn't care if he comes back.

7. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

The logic of players usually starts and stops at the dollar sign. For Plax to pretty much bail out on the Jets speaks volumes as to his view of the Jets post 2011. The bigger concern would be if the franchise is viewed league wide as being dysfunctional as that will impact the calibre of player that takes Woody's money to come here. We need more character guys who can contribute instead of splashy names that only garner headlines from FA. I'm hoping Tanny learned this hard lesson and doesn't repeat it by buying names instead of character and performance. For the love of God, no more has beens or reclamation projects please..

8. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Fixed your post ...

I'm not saying Sanchez didn't struggle in '11, but it's a really convenient excuse for Plax's agent to use for his lack of production between the 20's. Look at how many TD's he had with that crappy QB!

9. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Tanx very much!

10. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Brandon Jacobs is a joke.

11. june19

june19 Active Member

freaking excuses for this guy are killing me bro,one more year he got to prove himself.

#111 june19, Feb 2, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  12. JetD

JetD Member

I'll take Cotch, Edwards, and Floyd with Kerley....wow, yup! Holmes gotta go!

13. Braylon4ever

Braylon4ever Active Member

Say that again? [​IMG]

14. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Just more proof that fan expectations are a bit anal at times.

15. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

You seem to be trying to justify your crusade of irrational thought by bringing up vague examples what "some people" and "some guys" and "one guy" and "some Sanchologists" have supposedly said concerning Sanchez. You are intimating that this is your inspiration for the way you are behaving.

Surely you can provide us some examples of these opinions that have inspired you so fervently?

16. jetlife21

jetlife21 Well-Known Member

I was a fan of Plax coming here but it's money saved not bringing him back and we could get Edwards cheaper.

Cutting Cotchery for Mason was a really bad move

17. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

You need to stop with your incessant banging of this drum and realize that Edwards is damaged goods. He has a bad knee that wrecked this season and led to him not only being completely ineffective, but released by a team that had SB aspirations.

Until it is known that Edwards is and can stay healthy, there is no discussion to be had about bringing him back. And any claim that he would have made a difference for the Jets this past season if completely absurd. The man could not play this year at all. End of discussion.

18. Pluvrr

Pluvrr Active Member

not me I was having a shit fit for letting Cro AND Braylon go.

19. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Lol

Filler

20. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Se this is the problem though. What is trash to one team can be gold to another. We put all our chips into Santonio,jst because he was good with the Steelers. he sucks here