2012 TGG 3 ROUND MOCK DRAFT / Discussions only

Discussion in 'Draft' started by WW85, Dec 6, 2011.

1. JohnnyThaJet

JohnnyThaJet Active Member

Sorry guys just got back from playin ball. I'll throw out a pick in a minute. My bad for the delay.

2. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

Its gorgeous outside man, no worries. Had a 2 hour jog and when I got home I hit the web instantly paranoid thinking I would miss my Eagles/Bears picks but I got lucky. :grin:

3. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

That's how I felt, I figured Martin would be gone, then im like "shit, I probably need to make my pick" around 3:00.

4. JohnnyThaJet

JohnnyThaJet Active Member

As soon as I woke up and saw it was so nice I had to play basketball. I couldnt resist. I saw the time and was like oh fuck TGG Draft.... I didn't want to fuck this up so I'm glad I got here near my pick.

I saw Cam was still on board and I was a bit surprised he did a nice job at the Senior bowl and is a good pass rushing DE that the Seahawks desperately need.

5. BakerMaker

Tempted to MAYBE take a project QB for Philly but they needed more firepower at LB....Spence if he only was bigger would be contending for a 1st round grade. He needs to bulk up a bit but if he can do that he's gonna be real nice as a 4-3 OLB. He should tear the 40 speed down and sadly for Sean, Al Davis isn't around anymore because if he was, Spence is gonna be a Raider in round 2.

He's kinda like Maybin here but more crisper in his play IMO. Better instincts in the middle of the field.

Preview of Eagles TC...
    [​IMG]

Really like how the Eagles draft went. They'll get a pure punt/kick returner in a later round since Jackson barring a franchise tag is just about gone and a QB to work with but 2 LBs(Wagner will be MLB now), a DT and big WR is just what the doctor ordered for Reid.

6. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

Jet's pick is a difficult decision.

I'm going to take a player that has risen up my board since the Senior Bowl.

I have no problem taking him in Rd 3, especially since a few players at the same position have gone of the board recently.

7. BakerMaker

If its a WR, I think I know who it is....

Ah I was thinking of another WR who put on a show at the Senior Bowl but Quick works. He's a fine pick in round 3.

#487 BakerMaker, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  8. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

I know who you're thinking of, he's still a reach in rd 3.

9. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

Quick wasn't on my radar going into this draft. He had a good week of practice, a drop or two, but made some really good catches.

Has shown he can compete with DiV 1 players.

10. BakerMaker

Not sure if I should drop a list....im after this next pick but might be gone for an hour or so. Dinner time soon.

11. Green Hurricane

Green Hurricane Footsteps Falco

Hey guys, my bad on the missed pick, it's a great example of why sending a list is the best bet regardless of how confidant you might be you'll be there.

12. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

It was my bad, my battery died on my cell.

13. casman02

casman02 New Member

I would be thrilled if the Jets got Quick in the 3rd. I think he has worked his way into the 2nd round after this week.

As for the way the draft is going, I think there are about 2 people I thought would be gone at this point that are still on the board

14. BakerMaker

Sent my top 2 list to WW85.....thought I could pick em all. Gotta head out anyhow. Probably be back on tonight.

15. casman02

casman02 New Member

And they go back to back. Nice picks

16. Green Hurricane

Green Hurricane Footsteps Falco

Be careful where you get information, some of that stuff is just flat wrong. He's a great receiver and wasn't able to really show what he could do in the practice setting. He's got plenty of burst when you watch him play, and someone I know that was in Mobile (head of football/draft content for Bleacher Report/former NFL scout) said he did nothing but solidify his status as a top Sr RB.

17. laxin

laxin Active Member

What I originally heard from NFL network, walterfootball and draftcountdown was that Polk was having a bad week. Mike Mayock said he looked like he lacked burst, speed ect. so I based it off that. I’ve only been actually researching this draft stuff for 2-3 years now so Im still learning on where to get info from so I guess it can occasionally be off. But after doing so more looking, Polk had a bad start to the week but got better as the week went on and showed better burst and speed than previously recorded.

18. casman02

casman02 New Member

I believe Lester is returning to Bama.....right?

19. laxin

laxin Active Member

I thought so too

20. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

Yes he's staying...I used thebrickwall423's second choice.