2012 TGG 3 ROUND MOCK DRAFT / Discussions only

Discussion in 'Draft' started by WW85, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Green Hurricane

Green Hurricane Footsteps Falco

Having ipod issues, pick will be up in like ten minutes, need to get to a comp.

2. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

Kelechi Osemele is a great pick. I was actually strongly considering switching the Bucs pick to him before GH took him.

3. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

I have the upcoming picks for Washington & Carolina...so you guys can be prepared.

4. bucknasty

bucknasty Member

Love burfict's attitude that picture says it all , wouldn't mind us trading back and landing him some how

5. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

The Browns have no intentions as of this moment to move Zach Brown to safety. He is an outside linebacker, and he adds much needed speed to our defense on the outside. The Browns' linebacking corps has been mediocre for a long time, hopefully Brown can make an impact improving that.

Browns thru 2 rounds:
    4. Robert Griffin III, QB - Baylor
    22. Kendall Wright, WR - Baylor
    35. Zach Brown, OLB - North Carolina

6. JohnnyThaJet

JohnnyThaJet Active Member

Love the Osemele pick. Hes a great pick for the Vikings, their Oline is horrible and I think this kid could eventually play anywhere on the line besides Center.

Also the Browns draft is coming along really well, I think I would of drafted a RB with their pick in the second since there is a nice one out there still but Zach Brown holds nice value if he can refine his game from what he showed at the Senior Bowl.

#326 JohnnyThaJet, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
  7. JohnnyThaJet

Tannehill is a nice pick for the Redskins, if they drafted him in the second Im assuming theyd bring in a stop gap QB so Tannehill can develop but who knows. He should be a nice fit in Shannahan's system.

I was thinking about him for my Seahawks pick but I think I have other intentions in other rounds.

#327 JohnnyThaJet, Jan 30, 2012
  8. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

I thought hard about RB there, but I wanted to go defense, and I've never been a guy who is a big fan of drafting RBs high. The Browns need help in their front 7 too badly to ignore it for the first 3 rounds for offensive skill position guys. Even though they need that, too.

9. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

Oh man I hate it that Curry went one pick before mine. PERFECT fit for the Bills.

That said I think having a good TE could really help Fitzgerald out... Allen and Chandler compliment each other well and should become a good 2TE duo.

10. JohnnyThaJet

Brown should be able to do a nice job on the left side of that defense, Jackson and Gocong have been very good and Brown would make that front 7 VERY complete.

I still think they need someone to replace or compete with Hardesty but youve done very well filling that team with a great group of kids.

11. TheCoolerGlennFoley

TheCoolerGlennFoley Well-Known Member

I'm here but top 2 guys were just taken so give me a minute.

12. Sir

Sir New Member

The panthers had one goal in mind with their first 2 picks, upgrade that putrid defensive line. Brockers will add beef and potential to the middle while curry will line up opposite Charles Johnson and form a dynamic, young, potential filled defensive line.

The bigger number of quality defensive backs in fa aided in the decision to address the dline thru the draft.

13. TheCoolerGlennFoley

TheCoolerGlennFoley Well-Known Member

Really thought either Tannehill or one of the tightends were going to fall to Miami. I figured Jones was the next best offensive target but that stung.

14. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

KC's pick will be up shortly.

15. casman02

casman02 New Member

That is an excellent pick for Seattle. He is a first round talent and should help carry the load with Lynch

16. JohnnyThaJet

This pick was pretty hard, Seattle needs a pass rusher badly but I didnt want to reach just yet and try and get lucky with my third rounder.

Marshawn Lynch may very well leave Seattle. I have to factor that into my picks, thus picking Lamar Miller. Miller is an excellent RB prospect, he has a very similar skill set to LeSean McCoy, has some ability to pass catch, and should add a spark to a lack luster Seattle Offense. He is a first round talent and his value is great in the mid second.

17. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Love the Seahawks pick, if there is another position Miami usually produces quality players at other then LB it's RB. I think there were other positions they could have gone but they ceratinly aren't going to catch San Fran without upgrading the offense.

18. JohnnyThaJet

I wanted to go DT or DE but I just couldnt pass up Miller. I understand Lynch is young and had a pretty decent season but I think someone who is desperate for a RB offers him big money and he goes. I could of also went QB but it would of been a reach and I dont want to spend a 2nd rounder on someone who wont start.

Miller should help take pressure off of whatever QB they plan to put in Seattle.

19. JohnnyThaJet

If Miller and Lynch were both there theyd have a hell of a RB back committee. Like I said prior I think Lynch will go elsewhere, but even still they need a player that has big play ability and can take the pressure off of their lackluster QBs.

20. JohnnyThaJet

With the Polk pick i feel as though I may have stolen WW85s Miller pick. But who knows...

Good pick with Polk, great in between the tackles runner, always fights for the extra yardage, and never fumbles. Exactly what the Chiefs need to pair up with Charles.

A draft of DeCastro and Polk while having Charles coming back from injury should make their running game superb.

#340 JohnnyThaJet, Jan 30, 2012