17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. 171JetGirl

171JetGirl Banned

If I was a Jet Rep I would not be saying that all the PSLs sold nearer the cheaper sections lost money. I would be saying all were great deals. I certainly would not be telling you in secondary so so PSLs are selling for less than face and Jets only really have so so PSLs left to sell so in most cases why buy.

But the 2.5k to 10K PSLs in best locations in lower level in secondary are all worth face or more than face in secondary. In some cases way more.

2. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Of course the best locations are worth more, but those are in the minority. And the 2.5K PSLs are worth more because the Jets raised the price on those since the first round. But the most important thing to consider is that most people don't have their PSLs up for sale because they know they won't sell anywhere near face. What most people are doing who have a low initial payment or no money down is just plain walking away

3. 171JetGirl

171JetGirl Banned

does anyone know anyone who actually walked away and if so what happened?

4. bbombers1985

bbombers1985 Active Member

No one's lived to tell... :)

5. 171JetGirl

171JetGirl Banned

4 Jets PSL's Lower Level Section 109 Row 23 $7000.00 total

4 New York Jets Lower Level PSLs
    Section: 109
    Row: 23
    Seats: 3, 4, 5, 6
    Price: $7000.00 total

WOW went to Stadium PSL to find cheapest sideline PLSs being offered on secondary. These are 30K worth of PSLs being offered for 7k and although close to goal line they are pretty good seats.

6. sg3

sg3 Banned

those sound like a great deal

some Upper Decker should grab those up before they are gone and extract themselves from years of viewing misery

even if they are right next to the 6000 face value LGL section they are well worth the price being asked for good height and a view between the corner and the goal line

7. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info Jetgirl.
    sg3 and anyone else do you really think that is "a great deal " ? If you like that one you will love this one ---------->you can go to Ticket Exchange or Stubhub and get those same exact tickets and or possibly lower rows and better sections without paying a cockamammy PSL :beer:

8. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Ok, what is the number of Jets MetLife Stadium tickets sold? Nobody here really cares how many the Giants have sold and since the Jets don't sell upperdeck PSLs they can't possibly have 75,000 sold.

9. sg3

sg3 Banned

answer

mezz A and B and all LL non-club PSL seats are sold out and have been since 2010

club seats and some UD seats are available as they have been since 2010

Here's my suggestion, Don since you seem to want to come up with the exact precise number ---

go to SEATANDROW.COM

clck on all the sections in the LL and Mezzanine that aren't luxury seats -- add up all the seats they show in each section and you'll have your precise number

10. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

Not a Jets ticket rep.

171JetGirl is RowOneJetsFan.

11. sg3

sg3 Banned

I apologize, Don -- I tried it and seatandrow.com's domain name expired in early 2012 so I guess you'll have to go with an approximate number

start with 82700 subtract out 27500 upper deck seats and whatever the number of still unsold club seats there are (my guess around 4000 or so) and you've got your number of sold out PSL seats for Jet games at Jet Life

12. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

http://prod.static.giants.clubs.nfl.com/assets/images/tickets-and-stadium/2011-NFC.pdf

13. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

but yet they are still selling seats AND actively cold calling people to see if they have any interest.

but they're sold out... smgdh

14. sg3

sg3 Banned

club seats and upper deck seats and a couple of hundred PSL defaults

the PSLs will be resold in an instant, the clubs someday and the upper deck -- nobody really cares

ticketmaster on an individual game basis worked fine last year and will probably do so again in 2012.

15. 17a_tailgater

lets see in march who is dropping, who is relocating and who is just full of shit

16. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

When is ticket money due for next season's tickets?

17. Mantana Soss

Mantana Soss Active Member

Why are you pretending to be a girl? This is, by my estimate, TGG username #4 for you. Although I still don't know the original that you supposedly used when crashing one of our tailgates.

18. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Not from me. My unhappiness is solely for the shitty job the Jets and Giants did with anything other than the club seats. Upper deck really sucks, and IMO those who spent the money on better seats carrying PSL's deserved a better stadium too, for their large "investment".

I'm talking about everything from stadium access, restrooms, the quality of the concourses, appearance from the outside (those green lights are pretty pathetic) ability to get around once inside the stadium etc etc.

We were all definitely sold a bag of shells from what was promoted to us.

19. 17a_tailgater

april 1st

it used to be may 1st but now it was moved up

20. sg3

sg3 Banned

can't speak for the upper deck, thankfully but seats but the non-club seats in the lower level (like me) and the mezzanine got much better views than being stuck in the upper deck of the dump with blue Giants signs on the outside. Yes. they cost more for the game day ticket prices but the PSLs will, in all probability be sold for more than I paid for them sometime in the next decade when I decide to no longer go to game