McElroy killing the Jets locker room

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BroadwayAaron, Jan 4, 2012.

1. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

You can wake up now.

2. kubernetes

kubernetes New Member

Maybe the kid wants out already? Let's face it, Sanchez is just good enough to keep his job and there's no way Rex will give up on him next year or the year after. Considering that so many teams have huge holes at QB, the kid's probably thinking it's not a bad time to get out.

Not that the Jets could rightfully discipline him for this. How can you come down on the kid for talking when *everyone* on this team talks too much?

3. OverloadBlitz

OverloadBlitz Well-Known Member

Why don't I just have your mother SMD while she plays with my balls with her right hand, as soon as shes done getting a train ran on her by half the Jets defensive lineman?

4. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

I see some really bad scenarios there. He might go all Taxi Driver on the Jets and bust into the FO and blow a few people away. He might run over Sanchez chihuahua and break up the inevitable GQ photoshoot in Malibu in February. Good thing that one because the idea of seeing perky nipples in the breeze on my QB is troubling to put it mildly.

He might even scar Mo Wilkerson for life when he breaks in two the first time the Jets face him after the sad parting.

Seriously, McElroy has a dinky arm and isn't going to be all that good in the NFL. Chad Pennington is his ceiling but he's not that good. Chad was good enough to earn a legitimate 1st round grade from everybody despite having an arm that everybody said was subpar and despite the fact that Randy Moss was one of his receivers, giving him the worst mismatch in college history in every game he played with him.

McElroy was UDFA quality in a lot of scout's estimation last year.

5. HOI

HOI Active Member

Wow...well....I have been a strong supporter of keeping the Rex, Tanny, and Sanchez "team" together and moving forward but this combined with the shit the last week has def. already put Rex and Tanny on the hot seat next year.

At this point I would think if we dont make the playoffs next year...Rex, Tanny, and Sanchez are all gonna be out on their ass.

I cant believe this but if the Dolphins do end up hiring Fisher IMO they are going to be in much better shape then we are heading into next season

Rex and Tanny need to fix this shit NOW. If it means cutting Holmes so be it... I would think the problem children are: Holmes, Plex, Bart, Cro, maybe Revis.

#185 HOI, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  6. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

wow a your mom joke...you're showing your IQ now!

7. HOI

HOI Active Member

why her right hand? Just curious?

8. OverloadBlitz

Her right hand is more gentle since she masturbates with it so much.

9. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

The Jets front office lets Rex say what he wants but the players can't do the same?

It would be cutting off their nose to spite their face.

Mac is a good (and cheap) option for our backup.

10. JETSJETSJETS17

JETSJETSJETS17 Well-Known Member

As so am I...

Unless she is left handed... I would imagine that, if she was a south paw, her left hand would be gripping the shaft, thus freeing up the right hand for ball play.

11. SanityRemoved

SanityRemoved New Member

I agree and the first paragraphs made me laugh. His arm may be subpar but the moxy and intelligence may be better than most. I think he has a good grasp of what his strengths and weaknesses are and how to make the most of both.

12. OverloadBlitz

which is why I said he has a legitimate shot at beating Sanchez for the starting job. He can be an exceptional game manager which is what Rex wants anyway.

13. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

The truth hurts?

If any Jets don't like what McElroy said then they can go fuck themselves.

14. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Or Mason and San Antonio.

15. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

:beer:good for him! it's about time we had a qb with a real set of balz.

i hope they have open competition next sunner so he can take over as starting qb. hell, kerley is a wr, and he threw a pass in the miami game much better than anything i saw sanchez throw.

mc elroy was a starting qb for more than one year at bama, and he accomplished more in college than sanchez did.

where would the pats be if bellichek had brady on the bench cause he was only a 6th round pick?

i'll bet mc elroy not only knows the playbook better than sanchez but can out-play him in a real game. :jets:

#195 mr nyjet, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  16. Sweet P

Sweet P Banned

This says it all about the state of this team...I'm not just alarmed but extremely upset about the state of a team I love to follow every sunday. Basically what you have here is a total display of lack of respect for the coaching staff and management. How the hell does a third stringer even have the balls to come out and say this...because he is learning how to conduct himself from guys like Tone who are heartless pieces of garbage there for the kwan.....this shit is getting out of hand. As a free agent who is going to want to come to this situation? Things sure have gotten out of control fast....who would have though after the last two runs!

17. mr nyjet

how many championships did sanchez win?

wait, he only played one year in college.

18. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

19. mr nyjet

then, why is sanchez the starting qb? he has NONE of those items you mentioned!:breakdance:

20. OverloadBlitz

He actually has all of those? If he said accuracy/pocket footwork I would get your point.