Tanny & Rex PC at 3:00 PM today

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TheBlairThomasFumble, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Diabolical_Jet_Fan

Diabolical_Jet_Fan Well-Known Member

Matt mulligan???? Wayne hunter????? Hahahaha

2. AirStrike

AirStrike Member

If Schotty and Santonio are back I'm finished.

This team continuously alienates the fan base and refuses to identify the real issues at hand. Which are personnel and offensive coaching. Now you wonder why the season seat numbers are low, the Giants fan base is nearly double and this team can't win the big one.

I will just ignore everything the team does until changes are made.

3. CurbYourEnthusiasm

CurbYourEnthusiasm Well-Known Member

I'm still boggled by this post. Read the last few pages at fans wanting better answers then the 'stock answers' that were given. I made the point that no team (unless you want to cherry pick ones) give you the answers you want to hear aka 'hunter sucked, we need to upgrade RT,' 'Holmes was a malcontent.' I honestly think some posters/fans here were EXPECTING to hear these types of answers, so I fail to see how anything I said can be deemed foolish.

And No, I didn't listen to the PC looking for those types of answers. I listened because I thought they were gonna mention personnel changes which was rumored by some of the Jets beat writers.

#443 CurbYourEnthusiasm, Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  4. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

The day that Chrebet made the team.

No one on our team is as explosive as Cruz, even former #1 DCs.

Tanny and Rex must have gone all in on a hookers and blow all nighter to drown their sorrows. They're talking crazy.

5. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

Maybe he meant Kerley could be like Cruz if we had someone who could get him the ball?

6. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

How can they possibly say they will look and everything and in the same breath say that Sanchez will be the starter no matter what? Are they that worried about his fragility that he may crumble if his shitty job is being evaluated? Tannenbaum, again, is pathetic.

7. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Here, being boggled is a choice.

8. CurbYourEnthusiasm

CurbYourEnthusiasm Well-Known Member

Prob the only thing you said that I agreed with ha

9. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

just schotty for me. i kind of give holmes a pass because brian makes corky on "life goes on" look smart.

10. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

This team, and by team I mean organization, has lacked testicles since Woody bought it.

Look at the fucking guy. He is a nut-less penis wearing a green baseball cap.

11. Diabolical_Jet_Fan

Diabolical_Jet_Fan Well-Known Member

Relax people. The front office isn't going to divulge thier off season plans to the press. No team does.

12. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

This was more than the standard non-answer press conference. This was pure kabuki theater. I'm setting the Schottenheimer comments aside, because I never expected any grand announcement. Nor would that have even been smart business.

13. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Except for Sanchez and I just realized why. Just like Gholsten the clown we have for GM moved up in the draft to get him, there is no way he lets him go before his initial contract is up because that will just reinforce what a fool he is and maybe get Woody to start looking at where all his money has been wasted.

14. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

Well he didn't say we had a lot of JPP's on the roster, now that would have been NUTS.

15. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Isn't the definition of stupidity doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results?

16. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

All I know is that Brian has some major shit on somebody to be given all these passes and chances. I hope to goodness it is not PSU crazy shit.

17. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

Oh yeah..like Leon Hess was a ball of fucking fire. Get the hell out of here with that crap!

18. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Thats the definition of insanity. Mark Sanchez is teh definition of stupidity

19. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

Went into the conference knowing that Tanny & Rex are masters at not saying what they really think or want to do... but even by those standards they went WAY over their head in sucking Schotty and Holmes' dicks.

Wow... talking about making people accountable for their mistake. If I'm a Jet player what I understand is "do whatever the fuck you want and you won't be held responsible for it".

20. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

Tanny:
    "We do expect Brian Schottenheimer back," the Jets general manager said of the embattled offensive coordinator this afternoon. "We have been with him now for six years and I really respect the job he's done, in terms of working with three different quarterbacks, two [AFC] championship games, and he's done a really incredible job for us."

Rex:
    "I think it starts with pedigree, but more importantly, here is a guy that's been successful, he knows how to develop players, and we have gone to two backtoback AFC Championship games. A lot of that is due to his work ethic, which I think is tremendous."

FUCK MY LIFE!!!