If Schottenheimer is still here....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NJJ_Jersey_Jets, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Sanchize0829

Sanchize0829 Well-Known Member

The Jets shouldn't be throwing the ball more than running the ball in the first place. This team needs to be a running team first that can stretch the field with play action passes. That fits Sanchez well, and it fits the Jets well. The only way Sanchez can succeed as a QB is having a good running game, and giving your RB 10-15 carries a game won't get the job done.

2. JoeWillie130

JoeWillie130 Well-Known Member

When should we hear that schotty got the axe? Isn't this Monday called black Monday because of all the coaches that get canned?

3. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Don't expect anything soon. The Jets will wait because they think some asshat franchise will be willing to hire him as a head coach. No team will hire a guy as a HC, immediately after being fired as an OC.

The Jets are loyal and don't want to hurt his chances.

4. danaaprildarren

Does it realy not bother anyone else that we just couldn't seem to execute on anything this year? Seriously...are we that much off from the two previous AFC CG's?

This whole season sucked don't get me wrong, when we went 2-3 after the first 3 game slide I was worried, but I can't seem to blame a single thing, it just wasn't our year.

I would like to take everything back that we had this year...actually have an off season without the threat of lockout and see what we do in 2012. Why is everyone so hard. Is it that hard to forget that we have been deep in the playoffs for the last two years, we have a 3rd yr QB who was thrown into the NFL, we have a 3rd yr coach who talks too much and we had a work stoppage this year?

Lets go JETS 2012!