If Schottenheimer is still here....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NJJ_Jersey_Jets, Jan 1, 2012.

1. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

NJJ_Jersey_Jets Well-Known Member

I've had enough with this idiot. He already proved he couldn't work with 2 Hall of Fame QBs and another really good one. And now he's stunted Sanchez's development. His play-calling is absolutely predictable It's time for this chump to go.

2. DevTeam

DevTeam Well-Known Member

It's schittenheimer - get it right.

3. Flyboy

Flyboy Active Member

I've seen enough of him, too. We need to move on and get someone else, now. This year hurt and seeing his face next year will only remind me of how pathetic it was.

#3 Flyboy, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
  4. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

If we had an actual OC that could teach this kid to become a better decision maker and make the right play-calls, he would be a lot better off. We can't give up on Sanchez just yet. I want to see him with a competent OC and an O-Line that doesn't collapse on every fucking play

5. milcus

milcus Well-Known Member

As long as Schotty and Sanchez are here, I will never spend another cent supporting this team.

No tickets to games, no merchandise, etc..

Just like this year...

6. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

First off, it's not on him like some of you want to pretend. But that being said, he's gone.

7. YOYOYO

YOYOYO Active Member

He's not 100% at fault but he deserves a good amount of blame. Sanchez has played horrible but the play calling is just as bad.

8. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

If schotty is still here next season i'm gonna drive my off a fucking bridge.

9. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Guys. It is Sanchez, or the entire offense for that matter, and not Schottenheimer.

Even though teams like Denver has OC who makes chicken salad out of chicken shit called Tebow, but as for the Jets, it is always the inconsistent QB, OL fucking up, WRs dropping the ball, RBs fumbling or get tangled up behind the line. Always.

10. jets12

jets12 Active Member

If Shitenherimer is here, the Jets lose a fan of 45 years

11. Ghost50

Ghost50 Well-Known Member

Schotty will get a job as HC "no doubt about it"

12. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

I thought the play calling today was great. Loved the Kerley call. Ran a fair amount of times... And it stil didn't matter... All 3 picks were on checkdowns, as per Mark just now... Which means they're calling plays downfield, Mark can't find anyone and dumps it off, on his own, and gets picked.

13. Struckanerve9

Struckanerve9 New Member

And whose job is it to get more out of his players? To put them in positions that best utilize their talents? To take advantage of the other team's weaknesses?

I'll give you a hint. It ain't SANCHEZ.

Stop being so naive and realize that teams have coaches for a reason. This OC is NOT GETTING IT DONE!

14. Struckanerve9

Struckanerve9 New Member

What I saw was a lot of WRs not getting open and an OL that gave Sanchez very little time to hold the ball. Guess what happens when you have to rush your throws? The WRs don't have time for their routes to develop and the QB has to get the ball out to his checkdowns. Get us a line that can hold a block and the WRs will get more balls.

15. Struckanerve9

Struckanerve9 New Member

So basically, you just contradicted yourself. It's not our OC even though other teams have OCs that can get the most out of their players. Which is it?

16. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

This is fucking hilarious. Denver has only won games by literally an act of God.

17. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

sarcasm is easily lost on the internet lol

18. njjet

njjet Member

It's not Shotty.

Rather we should be looking at the way the Jets have drafted over the past three years. Not having a legit back up, QB is a problem. Sanchise is an average QB. He needs a great OL. We lack in quality back-ups at most all positions. Moving up in the draft is not a way to build a team. Face it..the Jets are an average team at best. Green is a average RB. He’s not a great back. We need help at the RB position. The GM is not doing a good job getting quality player.

19. Struckanerve9

Struckanerve9 New Member

How many great QBs can you name that did not, or do not, have an excellent O-line? How many times a season does Tom Brady get sacked? I'll tell you, it's not very many. And the guy is a statue!

20. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

This man

[​IMG]