Im sick and tired of these mindless Jet fans bashing Sanchez

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JohnnyThaJet, Dec 25, 2011.

1. OverloadBlitz

OverloadBlitz Well-Known Member

Who cares let's blame Sanchez for that too lol. Lets blame Sanchez for giving up 180 yards rushing to McFadden in Oakland or a 99 yard fucking touchdown to undrafted F/A Victor Cruz who was double covered btw or Bradshaw trucking the shit out of Brodney "soft" pool for a 13 yard touchdown run or giving up a 95 yard drive to fucking Tim Tebow. Better yet it's Sanchez's fault he was sacked like 10 fucking times in Baltimore and had an average of .5 seconds to throw the ball there.

2. jetsown22

jetsown22 New Member

Our overatted defense is top 10 in virtually every category, that means our defensive minded coach is doing his job, while our underatted offense is 20th or worse in every category while the best Qb in the league named Sanchez is 20th or worse in every category. If anyone can't see the defense is not the problem your blind. I don't understand how anyone can put any of the blame this year on the defense.

3. toughphysicaljets?

dont think its all markie mark..he is what he is a very average quarterback with a weak arm...he needs to be surronded with a good team and all we have rite now is 2 scumbag recievers and an over rated defense...oh and the foot licker

4. toughphysicaljets?

love when ignorant fans spit out stats about how high ranked our defense is..they dont show up in a big spot...bradshaw showed us how physical of a team we are when he embarassed us with that touchdown..face it this team is all talk.

5. wildaces

wildaces Banned

I am just as sick and tired of the Mindless Sanchez love.

I am tired of talking to the wall of Sanchez lover's.

6. PatsFanTX

PatsFanTX Banned

Yea, because 15 games of film can not identify QB tendencies.

7. jetsown22

jetsown22 New Member

Maybe if our offense wasn't going 3 and out every drive and not wearing out the defense? The defense let up 15 points basicly while the offense gave them 14 points off turnovers. Oh ya forget golden boys safety so 16 points. So our offense scored more for them then their offense.

#127 jetsown22, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  8. wildaces

wildaces Banned

Yeah, our defense looked like shit all day.

I can't imagine why the Giants even pay Bradshaw or Cruz.

9. wildaces

wildaces Banned

If it isn't the Defense it's the OC. It is never the QB who is average at best. I don't know why you even try to talk sense. It's pointless.

Didn't you know that Sanchez is the only reason we went to 2 AFC Championships in a row.

10. jetsown22

jetsown22 New Member

Yeah no one ever brings up the fact that he never once threw for over 200 yards in any of the 4 wins? 100 186 190 and 196 are impressive, so impressive it makes me jizz in my pants. If it wasn't for Sanchez our terrible defense would have been exposed long ago. Sanchez is the only reason why this team even won 1 game this season.

11. OverloadBlitz

I'm not a Sanchez lover at all, but I'm not going to mindlessly bash the QB when theres much bigger problems then the QB especially when hes having his best season on top of all the problems. Wildaces do not even try to fucking defend Cruz having a 99 yard TD. That play was unacceptable in every sense of the word. NO top defense would ever allow that ESPECIALLY when hes double covered to begin with.

12. OverloadBlitz

Who gives a shit how many yards you throw for he has 9 TD's 3 ints in 6 post season games. Defense gives up 24 points to pittsburgh IN THE FIRST HALF in the AFCCG and thats not a problem right?

13. jetsown22

jetsown22 New Member

Defense was the only reason why we were in the AfCCG in the 1st place and the fact that Shotty was smart enough to keep the ball out of Sanchez's hands, which is why it still boggles my mind why for some stupid blatant reason he exposed Sanchez this year. "Most important game of the season my Qb sucks so what am I going to do? Let him throw 59 times."

14. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

What have newton and dalton done, that makes you cream your pants?

15. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

Last year, regular season @ Pitt.

Good bye

16. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

It must burn your faggot ass even more that this shitty QB kicked your ass in the playoffs last year, doesn't it?

17. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Can someone please bancoachscottenheimer

18. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

lol @ patsfantx being unbanned. he must have begged to come back after hanging out at wheel of time forums again.

also, most jets fans are retards. the responses in this thread are all the evidence you need. OP and joe willie white shoes are a few of the exceptions who can actually logically process information and make a level headed analysis of football (there are others in this thread, these were just the two that stood out)

19. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Schotty was smart enough to call a passing play on 3rd and 17 just before the end of the 1st half that ended up costing us. Because not only did Sanchez almost get killed but he lost the ball and the Steelers added another 7 points on the board on that bone headed 3rd and long call.

20. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

But if he called a draw play jets fans would complain. Which further proves my point that jets fans don't know what they want.