Im sick and tired of these mindless Jet fans bashing Sanchez

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JohnnyThaJet, Dec 25, 2011.

1. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

:eek:hmy:playoffs? playoffs? did you say playoffs?

we'll get killed sunday by the fins. doubt they'll hire shotty as head coach after seeing the tapes from our games.

expecting us to win sunday and four other teams to all lose is the ultimate definition of a sunshiner.:sad:

2. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I'm not gonna offer an opinion on whether Sanchez is regressing or improving,or whether it's the OL that sucks or if Schotty is retarded.

I do know this. Sanchez played like shit yesterday.

3. jetsown22

jetsown22 New Member

Oh ya you wanna talk about stats? Sanchez is 27th in pass completion % this season hell even Rex grossman has a better pass completion %. Sanchez last 3 seasons his pass completion % has been in the 55% range which is unacceptable espicially for our dink and dunk offense. The guy is innacurate and has no awareness he sucks balls. 3 years is enough to see this. Does Shotty make him miss 10 passes in a row? If he is 55% when most of our pass plays are short imagine what his % will be if we got a Oc who unleashes him fully? The Jets must get Manning next year or trade the house for Luck if they wanna be better then a 8-8 team. We had one of the easiest schedules this year and still sucked balls.

#63 jetsown22, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  4. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

How can he have such a low completion percentage when most of his passes are less than ten yards downfield? He should easily be in the 60-65% range considering he obviously lacks the strong arm to throw darts downfield.

In addition, 6.5 yds per attempt is absolutely pathetic. Why even bother risk putting the ball up for such little reward. Take your 4-5 yds per rush on the ground, minimize the mistakes and give your defense a rest. But then again, doing the logical thing has never been a strong point of the Jets organization.

5. laxin

laxin Active Member

Are you fucking retarded? You must be.

Because Freeman had ONE pretty good overachieving season that means that this year is a down year.

Flacco sucks. Simple as that. i would NEVER rather Flacco than Sanchez.

Think about what you say before u make such an asinine comment.

6. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

Maybe you should understand what I was saying.

When Eli was in year 3 Giants fans were saying he sucked and they needed to move on. If they had gotten their wish they would have missed out on what is going to end up being a pretty good career.

Add to the fact that Sanchez' progression up to this point in his career matches up fairly well with Eli's through year 3 and it is a valid comparison. It's more embarrassing that I had to explain this obvious shit to you.

7. Cynic

Cynic New Member

I am not a Sanchez believer, but we must give him one more year. I have to admit he improved this year, but still not enough to carry us to the playoffs. Just one more year...

8. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

Have you not watched the jets this season? It isn't like the oc is saying "let me expose Mark by letting him throw and abandon the run". The running game has been inconsistent this season so on some occasions he had to throw. Ironically many jets fans wanted Sanchez to have more freedom but when he gets it they still complain.

9. laxin

laxin Active Member

I just dont get all this hate on Sanchez. Not at all.

Is he an Elite QB? No. Who REALLY expects a kid who played college football 4 years ago to be an ELITE Qb, this immediately?

Last game was just a testament to this whole season and how the problems of this team stem BEYOND Sanchez. First off, our genius coordinator has Sanchez drop back 9 more times in a game than Peyton Manning has EVER done before. How will that win us games? Especially with a shitty RT combined with a pass rush of Tuck and the beast JPP. Once again we abandon the once successful running game in the 2nd half. Our atrocious safety play is evident with pool getting run over by the greatest ground and pound back in Bradshaw and Eric Smith getting burnt once again down the sideline.

Out of all of these problems (and I can name more), Sanchez is the only one ready to be burnt at the stake by every Jets fan who doesnt understand the meaning of a team sport.

If this team moves on from Sanchez without getting him a new coordinator, i will be disgusted. I just dont get all the hate, because frankly, none of it makes sense.

10. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

whats funny is that the jets have been seeing the same looks on defense from every team this year. schotty still has yet to figure it out

11. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Well, when a team ONLY throws short passes (slants, drags, short curl routes) and they NEVER throw the ball deep, why change what works?

Also, when that same team's offensive line has no NFL-level talent playing ROT and the RG is a backup who isn't too good, team after team just puts up their pass rushers there and it looks like freshman vs. varsity.

#71 Greenday4537, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  12. Ulrich

Ulrich Member

Excellent emendation. Shakespeare sucks.

13. sg3

sg3 Banned

Sanchez is a very good NFL quarterback with a winning three year season record despite being saddled with a offensive coordinator who should have been Rex's first FIRE when he arrived in 2009

hopefully the Jets make up for that disastrous personnel mistake after the end of this season

14. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

lets give mcelroy a shot

15. clevjetsfan

clevjetsfan New Member

Yep you ppl who want Mark gone should have to watch cleveland games for awhile

16. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

The influx of retardation that has come onto this board in the form of new ignorant posters is disturbing. We got to back to back AFC champ games so expectations were high. But if you think Sanchez is the main problem, you're clueless.
    4 playoff wins
    30 TD 15 Int this year
    10 career 4Q comebacks

You assclowns are talking like we have jaMarcus Russel as our QB.
    This kind of early success is rare for QBs that start day 1. Ill wait a few more years and see what he brings. Look what happened to Bree's after SD gave up on him. It took him 7 years to achieve this level of play.

17. mute

mute Well-Known Member

it took 2 weeks for Denver to create plays base on his strength and lets get real here. The defense that Denver has this late in the season is the reason why they won those games.

18. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

repeat, after all three seasons stats say he is bottom of the barrel. who cares if he improves every year, he's so low level he has no where else to go but upwards!

19. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

this reminds me so much of the noodle arguements when many on this board were claiming noodle pennington was an elite qb.

qb play has been so bad for the jets over the years most jets fans wouldn't know a good quality qb from a bull fighter!

20. jetsown22

jetsown22 New Member

Why only bring out the good? In the 4 playoff wins he never eclipsed 200 yards passing in one of them he only had 100 yards, the defense and running game won those games not the scrub, tim Tebow has 7 4q comebacks alone this year you think hes Joe Monatana? As stated many previous times if Sanchez and Tebow showed up for the 1st 3 quarters they would have had 0 4th quarter comebacks. The 4th Quarter comebacks actually prove how bad they are. 30 Td's 15 int this year? What about the fumbles? What about the 79 rating, what about having a 55% completion rate while having a low per pass avg? You think 55% completion rate in a dink and dunk offense shows your accurate and belong in this league?