for those complaining about our offensive line and defending golden boy Sanchez

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jetsown22, Dec 25, 2011.

1. jetsown22

jetsown22 New Member

Watch other games please, you think every line has a proballer at every position?

Big ben, Alex Smith, Aaron Rodgers, Gabberat, Tavaris Jackson, Matt Moore, Stafford, Cam NewTon, and Virtually every Qb have been sacked 30 or more times this year. Big Ben has been sacked more then Sanchez and he is way more mobile then Sanchez and harder to bring down. In todays Nfl you have people having 20 sack seasons for a reason, because they are big strong and agile and even the best offensive lineman get beat. Please stop blaming the defense, offensive line, etc and realize our Qb is our problem. Just because the defense gets thru our offensive line a couple times a game doesn't mean they are bad. They only had 2 bad games out of 15 this year while Sanchez has been bad virtually 75% of the games.

2. NyCrAzY

NyCrAzY New Member

Any QB for the league would beg to have an offensive line for the Jets. Sanchez can't take advantage of it. He holds on to the ball for soooo long! Also stares down one receiver.

3. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

He's banging supermodels.

He needs to be protected.

4. jetsown22

jetsown22 New Member

Supermodels are fine, 16 year old girls are not.

5. jetsown22

jetsown22 New Member

Hahahaha more intresting stats about our offensive line, they are tied for 13th in the league for least Qb hits allowed and its fair to say Sanchez holds on to the ball more then most Qb's.

6. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

every lineman in the league is a proballer considering they all are professional players.

7. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Can you tell me how you compiled those very official looking statistics? I hear NFLN is recruiting for their analysis team.

Though you may just find your calling as an English professor.

8. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

He also avoids the first and second hit better than most of the statues in your amazing first post of this thread.

9. jetsown22

jetsown22 New Member

Oh ya when? He avoids hits more then Big Ben?, Tavaris Jackson, right? I guess he holds on to the ball way less then all the Qbs I mentioned to right, they all do 10 pump fakes each throw while he only does 5.

10. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

You realize Alex Smith hasnt been good for 4-6 years? This is the first year the 49ers have looked good with him. Can't compare Sanchez to him unless you want to give Sanchez that amount of time and an OC that tailors an offense to him like SF did: http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7218353/quarterbacking-made-simple
    Gabbert has played terrible, Moore folds under any pressure.
    Aaron Rodgers lost 2 o linemen against the Chiefs and what happened that game?

11. jetsown22

jetsown22 New Member

Aaron Rodgers has been sacked more times then Sanchez this season, Alex smith isn't even a good qb he is a capable one who was benched half his career. Still better then sanchez though. You wanna wait 10 years for Sanchez to develop maybe into a capable Qb huh?

12. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

No I don't want to wait 10 years, but you compared Sanchez to Alex Smith so I am showing you why it is a ridiculous comparison. I would hope a 6-7 year starting QB would be better than our 3 yr QB. You aren't saying much with the Alex Smith argument as I showed why he looks capable now, new coaching.

I was showing with Rodgers how when he lost 2 O line men, his offense struggled and looked terrible against a Chiefs team where our offense looked great.

And to your original point, the O line played terribly in 2 games, and poorly in many others.

13. JetRizing89

JetRizing89 Well-Known Member

the recievers dont help matters but sadly i agree with some of this

14. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

Take your own advice.

15. jetsown22

jetsown22 New Member

Also can anyone tell me how many times does Sanchez realize that a pass rush is coming and throw the ball out of bounds like any other qb in the league? I think Sanchez's biggest flaw is that he would rather throw it into 5 defenders or hold on to the ball to long then to throw the ball out of bounds and thats why he has so many interceptions. whoever the Qb coach each needs to teach him this.

#15 jetsown22, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2011
  16. Mr. Green Pants

Think there's any chance we'll be able to pry McNabb away from the Vikes in the off-season?

17. jetsown22

jetsown22 New Member

Nah I rather trade 5 future 1st rounders for Tebow as he has won 7 out of 10 right now and probally going to take a 1-4 team to the playoffs. Also I think he has more 4th quarter comebacks this year alone then Sanchez in his whole career therefore he is obviously the 2nd coming of Joe Montana therefore we should throw in Revis to get the deal done. Afterall the 1st 3 quarters shouldn't even exist in the Nfl.

#17 jetsown22, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2011
  18. colleen74

colleen74 Member

McNabb??? Seriously? I'd rather one of us play QB.

19. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

This whole Sanchez discussion is like a broken record from 4-5 years ago in the way it has divided the fanbase over the starting QB.

Funny but the one thing that hasn't changed since the days of Chad Pennington is the shitty OC.

20. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Riiiiiight, because they are running these unpredictable routes & getting wide open .

Give me a break, the Offense that is being run here sucks Cow Cock. You have plays whre 3 or more guys are running the same fukin routes right into defenders....

The OC is doing NOTHING to help out the Offense's weaknesses....
    ftr, If Sanchez was so bad, why the fuk is our Genius calling 60+ passing plays!!!??