17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

this is the last time i found that he updated it on 10-10-11

[​IMG]

2. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

We need the Gecko back for an update and also his year-end analysis in January.

This will tell us what we need to know, not sg3's bullshit. And whatever the numbers are need to be compared to how we went this season, because believe me, if we decline, you're not going to want to see the numbers for next season.

3. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

sorry man I've been crazy busy I sorta gave up on updating the chart. I can pick up the day before and week before numbers for the chiefs & giants but the chart is gonna have some holes. I wish you could cut and paste from stubhub but their site is a crappy flash interface

4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I do believe that there are people out there that actually can / do make a profit on tix from time to time. You have to sell them at the right time and others might sell them to friends or family or coworkers and get their money back. But MORE OFTEN than not , I believe that not many are breaking even let alone making a killing on JET tickets.Don't take my word for it and do yourself a bigtime favor and believe very little of what the SHILL / SG3 posts. Go to Stubhub or Ticket exchange right now and look at the prices. It's not just UPPERS that are taking a beating it's the whole entire stadium. Enjoy the game all and stay warm----SHILL if you are thirsty this is my final offer as I won't be at the Giant game but I would love to hookup maniana,,, I will be at the Stadium early and make tailgate visits or you and your little Bart Scott Jersey are welcome to join us at my tailgate---the people I am with will enjoy the laugh:beer:

5. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I've never been in it for the resale, otherwise I would have blown my brains out years ago. Been a STHer since 1985 and believe me, I've lost significant money in all those years. There are some games you just can't go to. And you really take it on the chin when you have to bail.

So, it's absolute BS that someone will consistently make a profit. Nonsense. Yeah, maybe a Pats game, but forget about the others. And especially when you are not playoff bound.

6. sg3

sg3 Banned

blah blah blah blah

#12846 sg3, Dec 10, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  7. sg3

sg3 Banned

rather than respond to you, you stinking lifer pig asshole....

I'll just leave this shithole to you and your buddy the retarded Mouseketeer

#12847 sg3, Dec 10, 2011
  8. sg3

sg3 Banned

have a good life, asshole

9. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

SG3 / SHILL people can post on this thread anything they wish,,,,,the problem is most of your posts are pure boulderdash and when you get called on it you have a hissy fit----it just proves in your case that you are never too old or too young to be a douche :lol:

Might I suggest you do yourself a favor -- if you are going to leave as you have said a gazzilion times then do so leave---if you are going to ignore me, as you also say then do not respond to me or any of my posts. If you want to continue to post fairy tales and call people names ,then do not get all pissy when people call you out on your BS , because that is exactly what it is.

In keeping with the thread most people are taking a beating on reselling tickets (almost as bad as the beating SG3 takes on this board after posting his rah rah Jet propaganda ) and if I still had seats in my name and saw them on Stubhub for half the price I would be ill,,,Thank god I gave them up :) I mean $ 100 or $125 or more tickets on Stubhub for 40 and 50 bucks ? Without buying any meaningless preseason games? Yeah sux to be me :)
    You think people are going to jump thru joops to keep tickets upstairs next year after what happened this year with resale ? PSL guys sadly are stuck if they want out but upperbowl willl leave again in droves and thats sad---> so much for home field :sad:

Ps SHILL If you think there just might be a chance that you might get thirsty or even cold at Sundays game and you want a beer . soda or hot cocoa then please grow a gonad/ stone/ testicle and allow me to bring you a beverage of choice and we can continue any conversation you like in person---or are you traveling again sunday blah blah blah and sold your tickets for one of those " healthy profits " blah blah blah ?

enjoy your weekend all and the game Sunday :beer:

#12849 CBG, Dec 10, 2011
  10. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

typical SHILL reply.

Shill are you really gone ? I mean really ? Really Really ? or is this one of your I will be back in an hour / day or so posts? You can leave but we can still hookup at the game--where you sitting ? Want to come over to me? Just let me know :beer:

227 feel free to hookup Sunday if you have time :beer:

11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I am not sure if this post was directed at me or 227 but I do believe guys have gotten banned for less--oh well we can only hope

12. Mantana Soss

Mantana Soss Active Member

LOL What the heck happened in here?!

You two guys know each other I guess?

13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

wow I thought Disney was magical but the magic of the Xmas season is really something special---dreams really do come true :) ,,,,,Merry Xmas 227 and the rest :beer:
    Enjoy the game all--I hope we do not see many Chief fans at the game !

14. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I agree. This year I'm down to three seats (from six) and although I can't bring people to games as I used to, i am very happy to not have to worry about selling, collecting money, the parking pass fiasco, the Craig's List ads, meeting strangers etc etc. It's a lot easier. When I had extras I never made money on them, even in the previous stadium, Lower level. Also, when I did make a little bit over face, I was selling to opposing teams fans which I hated to do.

227 - I haven't seen you post about your seat location this year. Like em?

#12854 LogeSection2RowJ, Dec 12, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  15. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

so many people offered me tix to the game yesterday hoping for face or b/o. imagine if we werent in the playoff hunt riding a 2 game winning streak.imagine us 4-8 and injury ridden?

or a raining cold day? it was sunny and perfect december football weather.

16. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

The place was a 1/4 empty yesterday, at least. Don't get it, great weather, big game. Jet season ticket holders are embarassing. You could not give a ticket away yesterday. What a joke. I wish the new place held 55K

17. GordonGecko

That's what happens when you take out all the margins from the ticket holders. Used to be Jets season tickets were priced way under market. Great seats were 80 bucks, and most of them didn't get sold on the open market. So they were scarce and cheap on face, and ironically enough that made them very valuable. You had to be a member of the "club"

Now anyone can buy them if they want to pay through the teeth. Many got disgusted and just don't go out to games any more. Those that stuck around have to sell as many as possible to make ends meet, that reduces market price and lowers the value of the product. Then you have this new stadium where the entire top half is not worth sitting in, and you have a ton of people watching at home or at the bar on a 50 inch high def plasma TV who would normally be at the game.

After sitting upstairs once, I personally will never pay another penny to sit in the upper deck. I'd probably not even take free tickets to sit there either.

18. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

im in row 8 (which is row 3 of the end zone corner.do i wish i was in the mezz,sure. but$95 a ticket x4 is the most ill pay.

19. JetsSec337Lot13B

I had a bigger than usual tailgate yesterday. Mostly because a lot of my friends got seats for $45 a ticket. Some of them dropped 2 years ago and figured they'd see the new dump.

Problem is there aren't many season ticketholders upstairs anymore. I would say 15% of the people around me I know or recognize. In the old place it was 85%.

20. GordonGecko

What was the feedback from your buds on the new place?