17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

They said what many people posted on here about the bad locations being handed out first -----"THEY" at least these 2 knew the uppers SUCKED unless along the sidelines and lower rows . The parking----blah blah Along with other stuff------it was a bad nite all along-with these guys talking about what most of us already knew and then that "pretender " of a team laying an egg.

2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

What a bad taste this game left in my / our mouths. If they come out a kick the Broncos butt thursday I will feel somewhat better but this one aint going away anytime soon.I think the only thing that will erase this freaking Pats loss is if we can get our sh*t together and go on a run and knock them out of the playoffs again ! I will gladly take 2 regular season patriot losses for a playoff win against them :up: This seems real far away right now hopefully it comes to be.

Back on topic---> it's funny how when things are going well all these guys hop on the wagon or tell people how great it is to sit in the new stadium. It was not so great last nite I can tell you that :shit:

The only thing that I can look back on last nite and feel somewhat good about is I wound up with 2 tix in section 146 , the PSL on them is 5 grand per seat ! If I had paid 10 grand for those seats only to be surrounded by PATRIOT FANS (and there were many in that section see my last post ) I would be quite ill rite now!!!

3. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Anybody else notice the four sets of puke on the "express" stairs leading down from section 341 late in the 4th Q Sunday night?

4. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

if they never had ridiculous psl's to begin with,i bet a pats fan doesnt say that shit to rex and rex doesnt curse back.or he would have been stomped out HELL HE WOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN THAT CLOSE.

5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

17a I was thinking the same thing yesterday---------I remember guys posting way back when ( I might even have been one of them ) that we would have many visiting teams fans in the stadium. I can tell you rite now that there were alot of Pats fans there Sunday---and if this team ever does do badly or things go in the wrong direction our Jets will be playing away games at home!

6. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Yes, that's the stairs I exit. That was incredible. it was never ending, how sick could one person get? Its must have been multiple people. I saw one guy slip in it. It got to the point where I walked on the other side of the stairs. It never ended. What a way to end a sickening game, chunks all the way down.

7. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I fully expected to find a passed-out guy at the very bottom of all that. Your right, that was amazing. But, maybe the "heave" was from Jets performance, not alcohol. It would make sense.

I should have switched stairway sides too, but each pile made you think "that's gotta be the last one" Nope...

8. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Can we finish 11-5 sure but rite now it looks more like 5-11--this sucks---shit loss to another team we should have beaten--but woulda coulda shoulda means zilch---changes need to be made--shakeup the starters---> get Eric Smith off the field---Sanchez has lost his luster, he will feel tremendous heat like NEVER EVER BEFORE from the fans/ home crowd.

Keeping with thread , how do those PSL's look rite now? I have tickets to 2 more games and I won't be able to give em away!

9. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

If we stay at .500, you'll be able to sit in any seat for 20 bucks.

You go on StubHub and buy the cheapest UD ticket you can find. Then you move downstairs after the 1st quarter and park your ass in any one of thousands of empty PSL seats. The place will be a mortuary.

Tickets are going to be worthless, starting today. Superbowl my ass. Kick everybody's ass... yeah right. Sick and tired of it. Back to be a fucking laughing stock. 13 points on the board against Denver? Ridiculous. Tebow is the real deal. What a great QB they're going to have.

10. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

227 it is so true----we have seen some very good times but us guys that have gone to games for a long time know the real deal----when things go bad -->THEY REALLY GO BAD. Having season tix when the team is winning is a cool thing but having those same tickets when the team is tanking it / playing poorly is the worst :eek:fftopic:
    When the Jets and the Reps were pushing / selling their pitch they NEVER talked about the Jets possibly sucking,,,,well rite now we are on the fence / verge of talking about the draft instead of December games or playoffs.
    Nothing worse than having tickets and not being able to give them away let alone get your money back for them and break even !
    Hopefully we win 6 in a row but rite now If I were the Jets I would be finding answers, playing the guys worthy of playing , and shutting my mouth and concentrating on the Bills and nothing else! The season is not done yet but lose to the Bills and it's over ,,,,,,and if you have tix for any of the remaining games --especially the Giant game be prepared to see OCEANS of visiting teams fans sitting next to you at the stadium----that might turn into a Giant home game after all and that would suck---end of rant :sad:

11. Section 227. Row 5

The stadium will be a sea of blue and red. Every Giants fan will turn out to watch the team who was going to "kick ass" and "go to the Superbowl" go down in flames and be eliminated while the "visiting team" propels themselves into home field advantage.

Right now, the way we are playing, the Giants will kick our ass and humiliate us. We better hope they don't get healthy by then or it's going to be downright embarrassing.

12. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

IMHO Woody could not care less whose a$$es fill the seats since there money is just as green as NYJ fans money. Shucks he will probably be sitting in his box seeing the seats full of NYGs fan & smiling as he thinks of the money he made off the NYGs fans @ the concessions stands, parking etc, etc :sad:

13. franzman9

franzman9 Member

Selling my 4 psl's in section 111c.....

Please private message me if your interested.

Serious inquires only

14. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

hopefully gordongecko will be able to get the info for this weeks game. its been a couple weeks since i have seen him around. it will be very interesting to see what happens to this game and then the chiefs after that.

15. Section 227. Row 5

El Guapo needs to stop throwing pick-sixes and maybe we'll be alright. Fucking killing us.

16. Section 227. Row 5

Great section and good views. Probably the wrong forum, but good luck with these seats anyway.

Yes, I would advertise "Serious Inquiries Only," as you will probably only attract us Upper Deck frugals with your ad here in this forum.

If I may suggest another forum, you may want to advertise in the Wall Street Urinal (Journal). Single-seat ticket prices of $500-$600 may be a bit too steep for...., well,.... some of us folks that reside here.

17. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

We are going to the playoffs, the Chiefs and Giant games are going to be hot tickets and I am still glad I am a season ticket holder. Not bailing on Rex and Mark, I still believe. Cant wait for a 1pm game, 62 degrees and Sunny, huge game. Should be around 10k no shows between the holidays and people jumping ship. Good stay away, real fans only. GO JETS!!!

18. Section 227. Row 5

Holidays, good stay away and people jumping ship, but nonetheless, hot tickets. Okay, I understand.

And we're going to the playoffs? I didn't know that. That is great! I always knew Rex was right! Can't wait for homefield advantage this year....

We'll kick ass and win the Superbowl.

19. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Ah what about other teams beating the Pats besides us? I guess RR forgot that utterance from only a few short months ago. Probably his brain fart comes from the Pats beating our a$$es twice this year :sad:

20. Section 227. Row 5

When you have to ask other teams to beat the #1 team in your Division, it's downright embarrassing. And then, not only do they not beat them as requested, we lose both times to the team we're asking others to beat. Can't even take care of our own business, how can you ask others to take care of it for us? Ridiculous. I mean, stfu already.

I'm not a huge fan of Francesa, but he said something last week that is spot on. He said that Rex Ryan has been on a "honeymoon" with his NYJ fans because of his loud-mouth, brash predictions, HBO and yadda-yadda. And because we got close to the Big Dance in the POs.

But he said RR isn't going to like the "other side" of this very much if we fall on our face this year. The other side of the moods of the NY fanbase is something he's not been used to wherever he's been, and it will not be "very pretty" according to fatso.

He's right, I'm afraid. Dealling with giving people the finger and telling them to STFU is the least of his aggrevation if the fanbase turns on him. I'm not sure he has the temperament or the personality to handle it very well, especially after making these brash predictions and lofty expectations and causing people to go out and commit to thousands of hard-earned dollars for PSLs, etc., and believe me, it will be ugly if we don't break .500. Very ugly.

People sitting on expensive PSL payments and through-the-roof ticket prices in a fucking disaster of an overpriced stadium with fucked up parking and escalators that don't move people, etc, etc, and then get the let-down of a lifetime? Ain't gonna fly very well in NY.

#12760 Section 227. Row 5, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2011