Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. joolander

joolander New Member

Ecalibaba.com is completely legit. I got a Revis and stat jersey last year all stitch. Its still legit because my friends ordered some jerseys this year and they came out great

Sent from my Vanilla Tazz using Tapatalk

2. GatorGar

GatorGar Active Member

That's how mine came too. After washing it once the numbers are crinkled. Also with the numbers on the back being sewn on crooked, I'm embarrassed to wear it now.

3. Revis

Revis Banned

how about the price of the revis . just wanna compare the one i have from weiketrade ,can you just pm me the pics thanks

4. NYJets4EverOnTop

Would be awesome if some people could post a pic of the jersey they got and what site they got it from. Really want to pick a few up but really can't decide which site is the safest bet to get a quality knock-off.

5. Revis

Revis Banned

Yah , you are right ,since i cant post pics now for my post isnot enough for the right . would post later here which one i get from weiketrade .

6. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

And I just got my white Holmes and it too looks the same. I haven't washed it yet because I plan to wear it Sunday and will wait until after that to do so. I expect it will come out just as bad. I don't understand why they can't do white like they do green which I have never had a single issue with, they have always been great.

I always thought these were made in China but in looking closer at the tag I notice they come from Korea...North I'm sure with the quality being what it is now.

And definitely send Sarah a complaint. My son did and she got right back to him the next day. He included a picture of how it looks now. I've been on the road for a couple of days so I don't know the current status but I am thinking by the quick response they will stand behind it. This could just be a bad batch of materia that they made the numbers from. The name plate and other markings are all perfect, it's just the numbers.

#1686 Don, Nov 4, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  7. NYJets4EverOnTop

Do any of these sites send the jerseys like seperately packaged up in plastic or do they just send the jerseys together in a box? The reason I ask is I know someone who sells knockoffs from one of these sites and they are really good quality. Each jersey comes in it's own clear plastic package that is sealed and has to be opened. I want to try and get mine from the same place he does but not for the price he is charging for them.

#1687 NYJets4EverOnTop, Nov 4, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  8. Revis

Revis Banned

i bought mine from weiketrade.com several time , and they send seprate packages usually day by day , i asked for reason about it , they told me just lower the risk to be detained by the US customs. whatever , if i can get the package safely and get the awesome jerseys

9. BellaJetsGirl886

BellaJetsGirl886 New Member

:)

I will def check those jerseys out - thanks! For all that have Facebook, from Jets fan to Jets fan, I wanted you guys to do me a HUGE favor!

Please help me win for my boyfriend - he took me five hours to the bills/jets game and I wanna thank him in a big way!!! THANK YOUUUU!!!! Just click pic and click Like. I NEED 200 to be in the lead and only have til noon tomorrow!

It's on the New York Jets Facebook page, pic #8 on the MotoPics contest for week 9 - this forum won't let me post a link ;( Thanks so much<3

J-E-T-S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

10. Revis

Revis Banned

yeah , where is the link just pm me .

11. mikebs

mikebs New Member

Don there's a link on weiketrade on how to wash your jersey
    Look under news and events on the top. They won't let me post link because I'm new.
    They state handwash with no dryer.
    Kinda funny it was posted on 11/6 not too long after your complaint. Curious what settings were your washer and dryer on? I would assume you could was on cold instead of hand washing.
    Weiketrade seems to get good reviews but my knock is they don't have enough older jerseys. Kinda of a klecko guy myself.

12. LukeyBCFC

LukeyBCFC New Member

You can't moan for $23!

13. Don

Better grab all your fake jerseys now while you still can. The government started closing down all these sites yesterday. I see Jersey101 is still there but it's only a matter of time before they get them too.

14. Don

I have never had any problem with the green jerseys washing and drying them as I would anything else but the whites are a disaster. Fortunately I only ruined one. Now I still wash it normally but hang it to dry and so far it seems fine doing it that way. Oh, and the care tag on all of them say the same thing, wash normal and dry on low heat.

#1694 Don, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  15. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

Just received my third order from Yuki Jersey. I have been satisified everytime. This order had a white and green Revis for the daughters and a white Harris for myself. My first order through them has been two years and the green Mangold has held up strong.

16. BkzMoreno730

BkzMoreno730 New Member

OK I gotta check these sites out. Its so hard to find a Curtis Martin Jersey these days. The most underrated and respected Jets in recent franchise history!

17. sg3

sg3 Banned

funny Don from NFLShop

but just checked

all those sites are up and running and still selling better product than your officially vastly overpriced crap

weiketrade

toonjersey

tarajersey

yukijersey

ALL WAY BETTER THAN Reebok, Nike and the officially authorized ripoffs

18. grumpynyjetsfaninME

there is a new shop that opened down the street from my house. the are selling these jerseys for $50. not bad i could order it online save a penny or two, but i dont have to wait 4-6 six weeks too get it.

19. sg3

sg3 Banned

whereever you get them the fact remains that they are vastly superior in quality when compared with the 80 dollar official silkscreened replica ripoffs

20. bkzfinest80

bkzfinest80 New Member

Just ordered 4 jerseys (Blue Revis, Green Sanchez, Grey El Capitan, Blue Captain Cally) from Weiketrade. Came out to $135 including shipping. I will repost when/if I receive them.