Week 11: Jets @ Broncos discussion thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by macbk, Nov 13, 2011.

1. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

dolphins game stuck in your head from last year?

2. HOI

HOI Active Member

agree 110%.

Short week, tough environment, across the country...we are def. going to struggle. Those predicting a blow out are kidding themselves. We scored two TD's against possibly the shitty defense in history...at home. The Broncos D is better.

Nothing this team does is easy and I fully expect a shit show on offense. No LT...and lets not kid ourselves here....he is our #1 back. The Broncos have the second best rushing attack in the league. We've had issues against the run.

I expect us to be playing behind the entire game and needing a 4th Q surge to pull off a win. 3 point game either way

3. mute

mute Well-Known Member

well that wouldnt surprise me.

4. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

The Denver Broncos sing the Denver fight song. I hate this shit.

[YOUTUBE]1IhVKsX-37Q[/YOUTUBE]

5. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

So lets see......An inexperienced Tim Tebow is going to face a Rex Ryan defense, a Jets team that just got embarrassed and the defense made fun of, the Broncos gameplan is going to run at Bart Scott and David Harris 85% of the night, and Tebow himself will be running at them at least a few times......Willis the Jet killer is out....and if they DO decide to let Tebow pass, it will be at Revis, Cro, or a very improved Wilson......

Given that we get off the plane breathing....how is this going to be close again ?

#165 Andy_M, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
  6. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

No he is really not......

7. Jagsbch

Jagsbch New Member

Hey Andy,
    Didn't Rex Ryan give up 300 yards passing in 4 games this season? How is this going to be close again? With Sanchez throwing a pick six or two.

8. sg3

sg3 Banned

Tebow sucks

Jets 38

Tebow 7

9. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

as do I......... They get HOSED by having to play their biggest rival Sunday NIGHT, then have to head west to the Mountains 2 days later. I really do NOT like this turnaround.

Hell, It feels to me like they just played, and all I did was watch from the couch a drink beer (albeit, maybe too much of it)..... couldn't imagine the guys that are all beat up.

Yes, last year's Dolphin Hangover is in the back of my mind also.

Hopefully they come out pissed off, we'll see........ :shit:

:jets:

10. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Tim Tebow will be lucky to crack 100 yards.

11. JW7

JW7 New Member

The perception people on the East Coast have of Denver cracks me up. It's like you think we all ski to work and raise cattle.

12. JW7

JW7 New Member

I'm expecting a close game, anyone predicting a blowout is kidding themselves.

13. Jagsbch

Jagsbch New Member

It would be nice to see Tim crack 100 yards rushing and 300 passing again, especially against a winded and pounded Jets team looking past the Broncos with all that smack. Heck our DB's might get 100 yards at this rate... LMAO

14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

This game scares me ! We are banged up---short week and we are making that trip out west---it all sucks. We all know and feel as if the Jets WILL WIN but I felt that way Sunday NIte and they layed an egg. Hopefully we look back at that NE game / loss as an eye opener that turned around our season and NOT THE GAME THAT MADE US GO INTO THE TANK!

If we lose tonight to Denver, it will be another AFC loss and in my eyes we would almost have to win the rest of our games to even have a shot at the playoffs------all this said " take care of business tonight "

15. IATA

IATA Trolls

the jets already beat the shit out of the jaguars, so i really don't know what you're talking about.

16. gojetsgo38

gojetsgo38 New Member

Tebow can't pass worth sh*t. I am a little concerned it's been a short week and to be honest, Jets aren't as good on the road. But even with that against them, I think the Jets will smoke the Broncos. GO JETS GO!

17. IATA

IATA Trolls

the broncos are 1-3 at home. the elevation is a myth.

18. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

I predict that this game is going to be really boring to watch, with lots of 3 yard runs and punts. Jets win 16-9.

19. gojetsgo38

gojetsgo38 New Member

Doing my game day ramp up & man there is a lot of chatter around this one! Obviously Jets are going to smoke it but all I see is Tebow, Tebow, Tebow ugh. The guy can't even pass worth sh*t, why are we giving him so much attn?!

Just downloaded a cool football app that works with the live game tonight and want to play with some fellow loyal jets fans. Any takers? My name is Bee in the jets vs broncos room. Called Football Connect by one up games on iTunes.
    Lets crush these denver losers!:jets:

20. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

The way the game is close is that it's on the road, at altitude, at night, in the cold and the Broncos are comfortable there and the Jets are all like "OMG if we lose this game we're 5-5 and btw, don't hog the oxygen mask bro".

This is not going to be an easy game. It's probably going to come down to who gets off to the better start because it's a real bitch to have to come from behind when your legs feel like lead in the third quarter and the crowd is either howling when you have the ball or totally quiet because they're getting blown out on national TV.