This team has taken a step back...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Mr Electric, Nov 14, 2011.

1. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

i don't swing from anyones jock. prefer to think for myself.

i'm glad you're a mr. electric deciple, you can give him a reach around now!

2. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

In all honesty im not afraid of the Patriots either. Last year I was scared, but if their were to be a round 3 I feel we would have a good chance. I think both teams have regressed though.

Matter of fact AFC in whole has regressed, the power seems to be shifting the NFC.

3. mystikol

mystikol New Member

I don't think this post is getting enough attention.

Hoptogs, people, hoptogs!

4. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

How am I a disciple? It's reality.

I've checked your post history, and I'm aware of Electric's.

I'm surprised you're able to chew your own food.

5. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

by the way, how about posting some of the drivel. i'll bet it'll be hard to find since i do my own thinking and don't swing off someone else's sack.

go ahead, find the drivel. you're in for a lot of reading just to find what little there might actually be.

6. mystikol

mystikol New Member

So was a project pick like Ducasse overzealous? It's of course too easy to say yes in hindsight. But given the lack of proven OL depth, that pick may have been too much of a gamble.

I guess the same question goes for the Kenrick Ellis pick, too, since we are not deep (with strong players, at least) on the DL.

To the extent that McKnight was a project, we at least had both LT and Shonn Greene under contract, so the depth there was sufficient to live with a project pick.

7. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

post it big mouth! like i said, i've been right far more than most.

8. mystikol

mystikol New Member

But, but, but......Joe Flacco is so good and sooooo much better than Sanchez.

9. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Again:

[​IMG]

10. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

post what? i'm not regurgitating all of that.

But you better tone down your attitude though. That's your warning.

11. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

Even if you have been right more often than not, why bring it up??

Your use of sentence structure sucks big time, or you're just fucking lazy, I guess I should bring that up.

12. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

It's turned out that way. That pick looks like a horrible decision now that our offensive line is struggling.

Kenrick Ellis isn't a project pick, but it certainly was a huge gamble. He's been very good in limited action. He's missed the past few games because of injury, not play.

It's looking more and more like Joe McKnight was drafted to be a special teamer/role player like Leon Washington. He's lived up to that so far.

13. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

He's an Anti-Mr. E troll.

The dude shows up when I get into arguments with other posters and shits all over perfectly good threads with nonsense.

14. maynardsmyhero-uk

maynardsmyhero-uk Well-Known Member

We wasted draft picks this year and that is a sign of arrogance for me...Powell and Mcknight whilst low round picks were complete wastes this year and in the latter , beyond.

We do this every year ..project picks are okay if you have the tools on both sides of the ball to allow that luxury ..we simply don't.

The draft guys on here will know better than myself but surely there was better value in positions of need rather than the above. Ducasse is another example of a pick with massive upside but based on where he was picked similar downside

Ally this with an obsesson for the flashy play in FA and we are where we are now with no depth in any position except CB . Our oline depth is shocking and the lb core has been boosted by a guy off the street in Maybin.

Tanny has done some good things but he and Rex need a long look at themselves at this season end

15. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

you made a bogus claim, you should at least back it up! last warning?

you're the one that challenged my past posts with false hoods, now back it up, or are you mr. electric jr? all talk

16. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

In this end, this is a "what can you do for me now?" league.

Tannenbaum seems to constantly trade away picks for veterans that can contribute right away. I don't have a problem with moves like this.

I do have problems with him drafting a ton of project picks that either haven't contributed at all or take at least half a season to be ready.

That's not how you build a team. It's showing now.

17. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Sounds like a sexy hamburger.

18. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

you made a lot of nonsense in the past and i just brought it back to your attention, since you used name calling and insults in an attempt to make bogus points when you were always wrong.

19. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

I scanned over your posts.. what I see is an awful lot of spelling mistakes, nonsense, and pretending to be a Jets fan.

I see a lot of you shitting on the players and coaches, bashing the hell out of Rex and Sanchez, not giving anybody any credit for the Colts playoff win, then bashing them leading up to the Pats game, then mysteriously disappearing the day the Jets beat the Pats in the playoffs, only to show up a few months later saying the Jets can never beat the Dolphins and if they get Carson Palmer we're in some big trouble!

I especially like your use of "we" when referring to the Jets team that you so very clearly hate. So my question is 1: What team do you root for, I'm guessing New England? and 2: What the hell are you wasting your time posting here for about a team you so very clearly hate?

20. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

How many years left for Brady, Manning, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed?

When those guys leave so will their team