Peyton the answer?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DemoIsland, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Mantana Soss

Mantana Soss Active Member

He had a minor surgery in May, and a more extensive one in September, when was the third one?

2. jb1095

jb1095 Banned

I agree completely and do not understand why anyone would argue this. When you watch Manning or Brady before the snap, they are ALWAYS identifying the defensive scheme, setting up better protection(based on what they see exclusively), and possibly calling audibles if needed. This is something that Sanchez is unable to do well. While he may have Mangold assisting him, Mangold can not see the entire field, he is down in his stance and is lucky to see the placement off all DBs, and where they appear to be going post snap.

This is why Sanchez is not performing at the same level he is being paid to perform at. At his rate, he should be a lights out, all pro QB leading your team to victory after victory. Good games should not be rare, they should be normal. Bad games should be anomalies and that is not the case right now.

Many people want to blame Schitty for bad play calling, but he can not teach natural instinct. While Sanchez may be considered decent on a 2nd or 3rd rate team, you are the fucking New York Jets, you are now a first rate NFL team and its time to start acting like it. This goes for both the team itself and its fan base. The Jets need a good and consistent QB controlling that (potentially potent)offense. What they have is a boy trying to do a mans job with lack luster guidance and play calling.

3. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

You think we could get Steve Young? He was pretty good.

4. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

the article says he's had 3 neck procedures in a 19 month span (longer than a year, my bad).

link

5. jb1095

jb1095 Banned

This is one of the best posts I have seen today. It is so damn true it is scary.

6. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

Got to laugh at the madden trade above. Why would Washington give us picks for Mark if the same picks could get them Manning?

7. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Schottenheimer = the bigger mistake. You will never know what you have in Sanchez until this piece of shit "offensive" co-ordinator gets let go. Truly an embarrassment

8. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

If you are Peyton, will you go to Washington in the twilight of your career?

And if you are Skins, will you go for 3 year service of a QB instead of building for the future?

9. IATA

IATA Trolls

I never stated they had an amazing line, I've simply said that after everything he has gone thru, I can't fathom how he is the same player he was before. Our line isn't great, we wouldn't have money to fix the line or add a blocking te.

10. 624

624 Banned

Didn't read thread.

Just lol'd at title

11. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Not good enough. You seriously think I wanted us to give up our next 15 first rounders for Peyton?

12. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Just like Russell, Ryan, Flacco, Stafford, Freeman, Bradford and Tebow, right?

They're all putting up fantastic numbers with long winning streaks, aren't they? I can't even keep track of how many All-Pro QBs were drafted in the last 5 years!

13. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Even Tom Moore is not rubbing off knowledge on Sanchez.

Shit is gone backwards

14. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

No.
    Yes. They would. They're idiots.

15. IATA

IATA Trolls

tom moore hasn't been an everyday player in the offense, hell, i think he's only been to 2 or 3 games and a handful of practises.

16. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

U think Skins would give up a first AND a 2nd for Sanchez? Think again. Sanchez is worth much more than that to us, but he isn't worth that much to them.

17. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Sanchez has only played in one system (Schotty's)....I'm not ready to write him off until I see how he does in another offensive system.

I mean, christ, look at Alex Smith from the Niners.

18. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

We hired a blind consultant

19. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

If we give up on Sanchez, it decreases his value. Kolb was overtaken by Vick and he only fetched a 2nd. There is no way we get a 1st. More likely that we get a 4th.

20. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Good point...Sanchez is quickly treading that road of high draft pick mediocrity