Peyton the answer?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DemoIsland, Nov 15, 2011.

1. ........

........ Trolls

Cutler's a terrible example to bring up. His numbers are almost identical to Sanchez's even with so many dump offs to Forte.

2. IATA

IATA Trolls

you make zero points other than, " i dont like mark sanchez and i will throw facts out the window to make sure people know that".

3. DeutschlandFan

DeutschlandFan New Member

Sanchez has 2 all-pro lineman, a Super Bowl MVP receiver, another receiver who is a HUGE red zone target, and the all time yards from scrimmage leader out of the backfield as a safety valve.
    Your point?

4. DemoIsland

DemoIsland Member

You're kidding me right? Wake up buddy. Jay Cutler has 1 offensive threat, Matt Forte. If Sanchez was on ANY of those teams, he'd be canned right away.

5. gizmo253

gizmo253 Member

How can you call Sanchez a mistake!?!?! seriously some people need to ban themselves for the sake of the board. Why dont you look at Flacco!? he just shit the bed once again against the seahawks no less!? Im sure the ravens are pissed about that mistake

6. DemoIsland

DemoIsland Member

Its the perfect example. IATA is stating that Sanchez has a bad offensive line. Cutler has a worse offensive line. Almost identical, shouldn't that say something? lol. Point proven.

7. DemoIsland

DemoIsland Member

I'd love to see Peyton under center working with our offense. Enjoy your day guys! Keep calling me crazy, ill hope it happens.

8. DeutschlandFan

You were the one who gave a bunch of excuses as to why Sanchez hasn't performed better. I'm just pointing out that every QB in the league has potential obstacles in their way and that not having everything in place as you would hope is not a situation unique to Mark Sanchez. The good, championship quality QBs can improvise and overcome those obstacles while the not so good ones cannot (and have their apologists make excuses for them).

9. IATA

IATA Trolls

thats all fine and well, but as i recall, mark dosent call the plays. unless that changed and mark is the one who has called 0 long throws. or unless mark is the one who rolled over the AP centers ankle? or was mark the reason 3/5 of the OL is fucking awful?

10. ........

........ Trolls

Have you actually watched the Bears play this season? Cutler's line has played just as well as our line has. They've actually improved as the season goes along, hence the improved offensive play. Our offense has played quite well when Sanchez has been afforded protection. Unfortunately, we've had several games of uncharacteristically poor line play. So, yes, Cutler's a terrible example if you're trying to suggest he's doing better with a worse line.

11. IATA

IATA Trolls

devin hester? the biggest offensive threat in the league?

12. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

I just got off the phone with Peyton....... He said the only way he'd consider it is if he could land a contract for the PC Richards commercials through 2015 filming only during the offseason..... but also said he'd have to ask Archie for permission.

Get it done Woody

13. DeutschlandFan

Thank you for proving my point about excuses and the difference between good QBs and not so good QBs.
    Auf Wiedersehen.

14. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

If Flacco was in NY on the Jets the board would be livid right now that their 4th year QB was blowing the season. This despite the fact that the Ravens wiped out their WR corps this year and started over except for Boldin.

15. DemoIsland

DemoIsland Member

Special Teams yep. 1 receiving TD. Yep great offensive threat, you are right. He changes the way defenses go about playing Cutler.

16. HOI

HOI Active Member

This place after a tough loss is fucking priceless.

Alright....lets get manning, AP, Desean....we can bring Vince Lombardi back from the dead and go get us a championship!!!!

17. IATA

IATA Trolls

you call them excuses because they directly contradict your bullshit.

18. DeutschlandFan

OK. You are really starting to show how little you know here.
    Devin Hester is certainly one of the biggest SPECIAL TEAMS threats in the league. But he is absolutely NOT one of the biggest offensive threats. In fact, he has never gone over 800 yards receiving in his career. His career average is under 500 yards receiving a season.
    :rofl:

19. DemoIsland

DemoIsland Member

What a pointless comment. It has nothing to do with the loss. It has everything to do with winning a Super Bowl in my life time. Winning soon. Winning now.

If you think Peyton doesn't solve all the problems, it does - Just ask the Colts.

20. IATA

IATA Trolls

yep. you dont understand basic concepts of coverage. got it