1st Annual Pats-Hater Memorial Tailgate: November 13, 2011

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by KOZ, Apr 20, 2011.

1. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

I had to look up that word. I'm always learning......

2. JETSJETSJETS17

JETSJETSJETS17 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Hobbes was carted off? Why is it that i can imagine that Tee has a card full of pictures of it? Wish i could have been there. haven't been to a TGG tailgate since 06. We get a home playoff game by some miracle i'm coming

4. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

Just got home. Can only echo the thanks to 17a, Royal Tee, Jetsbabe, Chrebet86 and everyone else who put this whole thing together.

Too many nice people to mention everyone individually, but the girls are all in love with Fozzi and Koz (apparently he's "very handsome", but they were fucking spastic drunk).

Top marks to Hobbes for providing the entertainment for the evening, and props to the guy in the Pats jersey who looked after him.

To all enquiring about the maple shots, the key ingredient is only available in Quebec so you might have to wait until the 2nd Annual PH Memorial Tailgate. I'm going to bring three times as much next time though.

The photos are currently being uploaded and I'll figure out some way to put them all online when the camera expert has finished working her magic.

Shame the Jets went and tried to be party poopers, but a party that fucking epic was never going to be ruined by something as trivial as a football match. Did have a bit of an incident of my own when I was walking out, though - some guy in a red Pats jersey jumped out in front of me as I was walking round the 100 concourse towards the Transit and yelled something in my face, so I instinctively gave him a two handed shove and he went flying backwards into a couple of Jets fans who turned and gave him some meaty kicks as he tried to scramble to his feet. The little prick went running off screaming something, if you were one of those two..... good job.

Until next time. Let's hope we did Chris proud.

5. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

You didn't seem that drunk to me Soss, I AM 8 feet tall. :smile:

6. ........

........ Trolls

I've gotta say, JohnnyEnglish was nothing like what I expected, but Badger had him nailed before he showed up.

7. Johnny English

That might be what he claims, but I always walk like that.

Were you really expecting me to be in a tux and driving a Mini?

8. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

You are ridiculously friendly. When you first joined this board, I wasn't sure, but over the past 6 months, I really began to enjoy your posts and then hanging with you, damn dude...you had a smile on your face the whole time. Might have been a reason for that though...ahahah...but looking forward to when we meet up in North London for a different form of football. COYS!!
    I'm calling your drink, that monstrosity of a shot, the "Insta-drunk." Holy shit. Awesome taste, but that went straight to my head.

9. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I started interpreting your accent after my 4th shot of whiskey.

Glad you were able to make it, my friend. Had a blast shooting the shit with you.

We'll have to get together for a Winnipeg Jets/Ottawa Senators game.

Cheers, JE.

10. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

who was the guy with the big bushy beard and maroon sweatshirt who looked like he should have been at Occupy Wall St?

11. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

[​IMG]

12. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

hahahahaha....you're awesome, dude. It was good to meet you guys. I'm pretty happy I decided to meet you guys at the pub the day before. I knew the tailgate would be a bigger shitshow.

That's a horrible pic btw. Once I submitted my last post and then saw that mongoloid looking photo of my boy...I started cracking up.

13. Johnny English

Cheers boys, was great meeting you both. Jets/Sens is definitely on...... London might require a bit more planning though, guinness!

14. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

the whole trip from start to finish, was 5 stars dude.

We need to attend an NHL tilt together too.

15. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

[YOUTUBE]8vwfEP-RXps[/YOUTUBE]
    Sucker punch me and Puck were discussing with you. I haven't seen it in awhile. Just disgusting, and as I so eloquently put it last night, I hate the Rangers and I think Johnson is the biggest pussy in the world for this horrific display.

Definitely. JE's in Canada, too. I've always wanted to see an NHL game North of the Border.

16. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

hahaha...the Beukeboom ordeal. You and Super Mario got quite spirited when the conversation covered that topic.

Yeah, we'll get together for a hockey game....something to plan in the near future.

17. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

FTR, I know it's mentioned in this thread somewhere...but i can vouch for the Uniform Bomber being in attendance. He was wearing a teddy bear touque and stood near the TV watching the games most of the night.

I passed on my thanks for Spiveymania.

18. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

I gotta give Puck a lot of credit, he really knows the sport well. I'll still dock him points for being a Ranger fan though. :smile:
    I may be an Islanders fan, but I don't watch the game through blue and orange glasses. I can see Puck is much the same. Football and hockey are pretty much 1 and 1a for me.

19. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i wish i could have thanked bomber as well.

too bad we didnt heckle any pats fans passing by this year.hopefully next year

20. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

And...Chrebet86 = Dave Grohl?? no?