1st Annual Pats-Hater Memorial Tailgate: November 13, 2011

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by KOZ, Apr 20, 2011.

1. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

Cool to read everyone had a good time.

A hospital to end the night?

[​IMG]

For real though, hope Hobbes is okay.

2. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

That fucker eats ketchup and miracle whip, a sperm whale can beat off in his mouth and he shouldn't puke.

3. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

You were probably the most chill person there. I think one of the better moments was whenever someone would introduce themselves to you, you would say your forum name and the look of "WTF" on their face was priceless.

It was pleasure meeting you man.

4. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Puck...talk about a guy who's the complete opposite of his e-persona. One of the nicest guys of the whole weekend. Your pops was a real friendly guy too. Everytime I saw him or spoke to him he was smiling.

5. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Who knew out of badger, iggy, puck and MB, I'd be the most obnoxious of the group. hahah...It was real cool to talk hockey with you guys in the lot. Evewn though you're a Rags fan and MB is a Winnipeg fan you guys really know your shit.

6. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I actually saw that happen LIVE. I think the guardrail and the grills won that battle.

You're pretty entertaining, Hobbes...for a guy that can't hold his liquor. :smile:

7. ........

........ Trolls

Almost forgot to post this:

[​IMG]

8. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

That pile was 30% snow and 60% Iggy's phlegm.

9. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

who is this guy?

10. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I've never seen anybody barf up half a dead babbie that close up before.

11. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I think they call that a "satchel".

12. ........

........ Trolls

Fuck that. The thing had those two Cs on it.

13. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Just wanted to say thanks to everybody for helping make this trip and tailgate a success. It sucks that the Jets lost, but the comraderie certainly made up for it.

Glad to hear that Chris's family will have nice chunk of change to spend as they see fit.

I'm planning on making it to the 2nd Annual Pats-Hater tailgate extravaganza, and might bring Mrs. MBGreen this time.

trip highlights:

-the non-stop burgin'.
    -McDonald's breakfast
    -Iggy's play-by-play on his vacation constipation. "I dunno, MB, I think today could be the day".
    -riding the LIRR with Iggy and Michael the smack junkie.
    -Sharing a couple alcoholic beverages near Times Square with ScotlandJet, 17a, JohnnyEnglish, Iggy, Badger, Scik, Puck (w/ poppa puck) and guiness77.
    -The tailgate itself (from start to finish). Meeting everyone, and seeing the folks from last year. I had an awesome time.

Can't wait till next year!

14. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

Enjoyed meeting you guys, sorry I'm not black, but I think my elbows are ashy if that makes it any better. I get the Philip Rivers thing all the time. I went to NC State, so that makes it even weirder.

Jonnyd looks exactly as I pictured him.

Guinness is really tall...nice dude. I have the same feeling about those poppers.

KOZ, LoyalJetsfan, Chrebet86 (see you in Suffolk), MBGreen, Puck (my wife didn't eat the potato salad because of your "chunky semen" comment), Scikotic, ScotlandJet, Italian Seafood, Iggy, and all else....great to meet you.

Hobbes.......I'll leave you alone, you have taken enough punishment, both verbally and physically. BTW you looked like you were doing a snow angel in the snow pile when you fell in it. My wife also informed me she saw several of you pissing in that same snow pile, and someone puked in it too. Add in Iggy's chest snot and it was a nice cornucopia of bacteria, viruses, and odor you bathed in.

15. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

We witnessed Hobbes get Sandusky'd by Jack Daniels, but I'm going to pull the Paterno and just let it slide.

16. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

All I remember about those poppers are that you ducked away for a sec. I'm trying to have a "serious (haha)" baby conversation with your missus, and then I ate that popper and my mouth was instantly on fire and it took me at least a minute to even be able to talk again. They were tasty, though.
    I didn't think of it at the time, but the Rivers comparison ain't a bad one. It was nice to finally put a face to your posts. At least not in Ashy Larry form.

17. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Once I meandered through that part of 6th Ave. that's shut off to cars, and I never realized the city had done that, and I got my bearings, that was a real chill bar and it was nice to have some pints with you guys and find out you guys are as cool as you come off on the board.

I'll tell you guys one thing....17A and Badger really deserve some props. We came together to honor one of our own...but these 2 really went out of their way to make sure the out-of-towners and the in-towners had a great time. And I'm not just talking about Sunday, either. It's amazing how far some of you came to attend this. Looking at Badger's pics and pointing out where some of you guys all came from...wow! Amazing.
    Jim...I owe you one from the bar on Saturday too. I won't forget when you come back next year.

18. ........

........ Trolls

Amen to that. Badger was with us all of Friday and Saturday and took us for some damn good Vodka pizza, and 17a planned and executed Sunday flawlessly.

19. 624

624 Banned

It would have probably been better if you didn't tell him that.

20. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

There was also a frothy layer of santorum.