Sanchez and Schottenheimer are a joke.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by AirStrike, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Flyboy

Flyboy Active Member

Yup. The whole team is to blame. But the lack of a pass rush and poor OL blocking we're evident since the preseason, so I'm not surprised to see it still continues.

2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

If you're gonna say stupid things, you should at least get your numbers right. He hasn't had a 100 qb rating in any game.. except for that game week 5 when he did, right?

And what about those 3 other games where he was close to 100 in the mid 90's. Do you know the difference between a 95.6 qb rating and a 100 in a single game? Could be a matter of one dropped pass by a receiver. But hey, why bother letting the facts get in the way of your moronic rant, right?

3. jetsfan2

jetsfan2 Banned

14.5 mil this year, we sure could of improved holes like Mulligan and Eric smith with that much money. Chad crappy Henne put up 416 yards on the patriots defense for god sakes.

#123 jetsfan2, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  4. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

Are you absolutely sure he will not be a good QB?
    I'd agree w/you if he had absolutely no success.
    You can't discount 4 play-off wins
    Players who came out highly touted and fizzled
    (I'm thinking Young & Leinart esp.) never had his success

I think his age and experience are partially to blame.
    He gets at least one more season

5. jetsfan2

jetsfan2 Banned

Any crappy qb can win a playoff game. espicially if you have our defense and can run the ball. Trent dilfer won a superbowl and he was the biggest pile of shit in history. Next case?

6. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

This fucking team is running out of excuses.

7. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Yeah good idea.. the Jets should have cut him after his 2nd season coming off an AFC title game appearance. That would be smart management.. get that salary off the books so we can upgrade our 3rd string tight end. You're really on point! You should apply to be the GM.

8. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

You sir are a master of hyperbole!

9. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

So it doesn't matter that Sanchez has very good playoff numbers, right? Cuz any pile of crap QB can win. You really have some top notch ideas here. They should have just cut him after his rookie year.. who needs a qb?? Let's upgrade the backup tight end!

10. jetsfan2

jetsfan2 Banned

The Jets should of never drafted that high and given so much money to a Usc quarterback who only played 1 season and was unproven. There was their biggest mistake. How the fuck do you take such a big gamble based on 1 season?

#130 jetsfan2, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  11. laxin

laxin Active Member

You, fucktard, must stop posting.

12. jetsfan2

jetsfan2 Banned

Some people can't handle the truth its the way of life I know. By the way don't like what I say don't respond its simple.

13. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Because there are these things called scouts. Every team employs them.. and Sanchez was unanimously considered an elite quarterback prospect that many teams were targeting. The Jets scouts obviously like Sanchez very much as did their administration and coaching staff. They felt they needed a QB and he was the guy to lead them into the future.

I suppose you think Cam Newton was a terrible pick as well, considering he played less games than Sanchez in college?

14. york61

york61 Well-Known Member

Thought this was his breakout year

Like Sanchez, good leader etc, but the bottom line he has seem to have gotten worse. I think we would all agree that Holmes, Burress, Keller are all in the above to elite status receivers. In addition our offensive line has two pro bowl players on it. If you factor in some other teams, they don't have nearly the talent that the Jets do on offense. Yet, Sanchez still is in the 50s in completions, holds the ball two long, fumbles too much. I'm tired of hearing about all he needs to do is manage the game. There will be times when you need a QB to do more than manage the game. If Sanchez wasn't so lucky to be on a team with great defense I don't think he would have gone this far.

15. mute

mute Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

16. Mantana Soss

Mantana Soss Active Member

Here is everyone's friendly nighty reminder to discuss and debate, rather than attack.

Jetsfan2 is entitled to his morbidly depressing opinion.

17. AK-JETS4Life

AK-JETS4Life Active Member

He's probably the guy who shook his head when Sanchez was drafted. But can we wait until the end of year 5 to start talking about getting another quarterback? Same reaction as the 45-3 collapse. Pretty pathetic.

18. BleednGreen

BleednGreen Member

Lol at this nonsense

Can you name me one QB who has played well under schittenheimer?

Because I can name 3 who became MVP caliber directly after leaving schitty :rofl:

19. DeutschlandFan

DeutschlandFan New Member

Ok, so then the problem is Schottenheimer, whom Rex and Tannenbaum refuse to get rid of. Outstanding.

Besides, I think we need to realize that when it comes to this teams problems with Sanchez and Schotty that it might not necessarily be just an either-or situation.

20. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

The 2000 Ravens had one of the best defenses in NFL history.