If we can't win this game throwing against this secondary

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rinvesto, Nov 13, 2011.

1. PatsFanTX

PatsFanTX Banned

Are you seriously comparing Sanchez to Big Ben???????

Rothlisberger is 10 times the NFL QB than Sanchez is.

2. steelerblackandgold

steelerblackandgold New Member

It isn't even close, i agree.

I'm not hear to ruffle feathers, I am here because I can't stand the Patriots and wanted to see what Jet fans were saying about the game. I don't mind the Jets but as a spectator it's obvious Sanchez just sucks.

I knew once the Jets fell behind in the game Sanchez wouldn't be able to bring them back and that's against a 32nd ranked defense. If the Jets want to win the division and make it to the Super Bowl they seriously have to consider someone other then Sanchez at QB.

I also noticed during the game it was 3rd and I believe 22 and the Jets decided to run the ball. If you don't have faith in Sanchez dropping back in this situation and attempt to get a first down why is he still on the team? This is year 3 already for him and personally I don't see much development happening between his rookie year and now but when you look at Stafford and Freeman and even Dalton and Newton they are progressing so much faster then Sanchez.

#62 steelerblackandgold, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  3. Jagsbch

Jagsbch New Member

Didn't Sanchez have 100 more yards and 2 passing TD's to Bens 2 interceptions and no passing TD's in the play-offs last season? Ben put on a clinic in the AFC game for being carried by the rest of his team, before falling flat on his face and dragging them down in the SB with his turnover antics. Ben has spent his carrier putting on a clinic for being carried by his team.

The team carried two back up QB's to 3-1 at the begining of the season last year didn;t they?

Ben is slow, this is why he gets sacked so much, why he has so many Turnovers. I remember him turning the ball over like what 3 times against the Jags in the play-offs. Ben is so overrated that it is not even funny.

4. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

Hell rookies from this year are progressing faster than Sanchez. Its like we have a child for a QB.

5. GG1972

GG1972 New Member

Sanchez is progressing? They why doesn't Rex turn him loose on a Pats D that was ours for the taking? Seriously, they had their starting ILB, Safety and CB out of the game, plus a bunch of nobody's in the secondary. Sanchez and Schott couldn't exploit that?

Sanchez is downright terrible. What we see today is what we are going to get unless they put some trust in the kid and open the playbook up, and go get a legit WR other than Plexi Glass.

Also, just in case you think our Defense is all world....The Pats crappy D is tied with us for points allowed per game. How did that happen?

6. portfolio1

portfolio1 New Member

Sanchez is just OK. He is not bad. But he is not and I do not think ever will be a QB that can carry a team. He is maybe around the 16-20 best QB in the league. For him to win a SB he needs superior talent around him. On D and especially on O.

He is not especially accurate. THat doesnt mean he cant throw some accurate passes but that he just throws way too many inaccurate ones. He doesnt read Ds especially fast. Yes he could get better but I just do not think he will get that much better.

So I would agree he is OK. But if you want to win a SB better to upgrade QB. With him you will need not only a dominating D but you wil need to upgrade at least half of the rest of the O, inlcuding RB, WR and O line.

7. GG1972

GG1972 New Member

But Ben is still better than Sanchez. If you don't think so, it's time to wake up. Sanchez is near the bottom of all QB's in the league, even backups. He simply doesn't have "it" to carry a team, read a complex defense, or make the right call. You can tell Rex has no confidence in the kid. He treats him with disdain.
    Far departure from how Belichick is with Brady, or any other good coach and QB.

And, for those of you that think Sanchez is better than Alex Smith...think again. Like I said, he is among the worst QBs in this league.

8. GG1972

GG1972 New Member

You can't stand the Patriots because up until a few games ago, they owned your Steelers team.

And, if you were a student of football, you would know that the 32nd ranked defense for the Patriots is in yards allowed...not points allowed in which they are tied with the Jets.

9. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

you say some pretty stupid shit man.

10. mute

mute Well-Known Member

I can not believe this sh!t yet again. Are people forgetting he is half way into his 3rd season?!

11. Cunninglinguist

Cunninglinguist Active Member

It is becoming a pattern now how every time Sanchez gets his uniform a little dirty he loses finesse and accuracy - something that Brady does very well conversely. While that ballerina is making superstars out of mediocre receivers, we got a dirty sanchez leading our team.

12. jetsfan2

jetsfan2 Banned

Can anyone in their right mind say Mark sanchez is earning his 14.75 mil this year please anyone? Imagine how much better that 14.75 mil could have been spent, definately would have replaced Mulligan and Eric Smith with 14.75 mil. That is disgusting 14.75 mil for a qb who has a 64.7 rating vs the worst defense in the league and who has a 2 cent head. Go overthrow Keller again and blame him that will motivate him you scrub.

13. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

he doesnt make 14.75mil per year. do you understand what a salary cap is? this year he makes 14.75million, but in others he has made less.

14. jetsfan2

jetsfan2 Banned

I said he is making 14.75 mil this year, is he earning it? Last year whatever he made he has a 75 rating a min wage qb can put up those #'s behind this oline.

15. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

this oline got him sacked last night by andre fucking carter you dope. the patriots might have the worst pass rushers in the league.

16. jetsfan2

jetsfan2 Banned

They def have the worst secondary in the league yet Sanchez overthrew and threw behind receivers and played like a scared little bitch that he is.

What has he proven?

1st year rating 63.0
    2nd year rating 75.3
    3rd year rating 81

he has proven he sucks thats about it, our run game and defense led us to the playoffs the past 2 years if you think Sanchez did your a damn fool. Is he worth 14.75 mil a year? No he isn't even worth 4.75 mil a year. Only reason why his rating is even in the 80's this year is cause they played alot of crappy teams. Bottom line is whenever the Jets win its because the run game is clicking and so is the defense Sanchez always sucks!

You want proof ok no problem

against San Diego he threw for 173 yards, they rushed for 162 yards, against Jacksonville he threw for 182 yards defense had 4 interceptions. Sanchez hasn't had over 100 passing rating once this year therefore he sucks! Even Matt Moore has had 100 passer ratings Matt fucking 3rd string quarterback 2-7 team Moore!

17. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

you are just copying and pasting the same shit in 5 different threads. you are a troll.

18. jetsfan2

jetsfan2 Banned

Thats the only thing you can come up with? Go defend your bend over buddy Sanchez.

19. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

well...its true. you just keep posting the same shit everywhere.

how about the oline protects sanchez? how defense/special teams doesnt put us in a early hole? the jets have alot of issues. copying and pasting sanchez making 14million over, and over is stupid.

you dont understand a salary cap obviously.

20. steelerblackandgold

steelerblackandgold New Member

You are absolutely right they do/did own us. There is no denying that fact and that certainly plays into why I hate them along with them cheating us out of possibly two more super bowls in 2001 and 2004.

Yards, points who cares. It's pretty apparent the Pats D blows. If your team goes right through the Pats from 20 yard line to 20 yard line then you miss a field goal or turn the ball over maybe that team should check their offense instead of praising New England's defense.