37 pts on the best defense in the league ... suck my d*ck." - Belichick

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Pick6Revis, Nov 14, 2011.

1. The Mak

The Mak New Member

What has Rex said this week that talked trash about the Pats? I want links you fucking clown.

This place is really showing its ass right now, take a look at yourselves.

2. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

Yeah, because there's no chance that anything the Patriots have done over the past couple of years was retribution for, say, Brady being called an "asshole" by Cromartie, Braylon Edwards taunting Darius Butler with "The Dougie," or Ryan openly calling out the Patriots since day one in NY.

Pretty simple man. If your team talks a lot, don't cry when another team shows them up for it.

3. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

Equally pathetic was your laughable personal attack against my perceived intelligence. Fact is, I couldn't care less about the specific criticisms when it comes to SOJF - I'm not about to write a dissertation to prove my point that a large portion of this fanbase overreacts to losses. They prove it themselves. I have no problem with fans who can rationally discuss a loss without losing perspective of how much further ahead this franchise is than where it was 3 years ago.

4. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

word mak, these people look like straight up fools right now.

5. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Brady is an asshole, Braylon did the dougie every time he caught a TD pass. The Pats have shown classless behavior for a long time. Long before Rex ever got here.

6. Elijah

Elijah New Member

An adulterer? Oh no! :rofl:

7. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Rex's talk gets blown out of proportion anyway. He calls it like it is. He said last night we thought we are better then the Patriots but they have beaten us twice and have proven that its not true atleast not right now. What the fuck more do people want to hear him say.

8. Calikid

Calikid New Member

Agreed. There's a lot of football left to be played. A lot can happen.

9. Sweet P

Sweet P Banned

I love it.....fodder for the next game. That shit always blows up in your face. Just have to look at Welker and footgate. You think a " genius " like Belli would be smarter than to give the jets ammunition for the next meeting. Should have saved it for the plane home.

10. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

where this franchise was three years ago has nothing to do with this season. you keep being enamored with any level of success greater than before, that is SOJF. you are exactly what you are criticizing. the rest of us will judge this season independent of any team Herm, Mangini or Coslett fielded.

11. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Maybe he had this crazy idea that something he said to his son privately would remain that way.

12. Calikid

Calikid New Member

Let's hope for both teams that there's a next game this year. As others on this board have noted, it's a story from the NY Post so I'll take it with a grain of salt. That said, I don't buy into the bulletin board material argument. Look at how the Jets have beaten the Pats after talking trash.

13. felker

felker Active Member

Is there a recording of it? All the evidence for it I've seen is claims of some NY Post reporter.

14. Calikid

Calikid New Member

Not that I can find. Does it mean it didn't happen? No. That said, I take the Post with a grain of salt. The NYT they are not.

15. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

jetblue likes to call anyone who disagrees with him a mental retard.

Every single one of his posts no matter what contains some type of Ad Hominem followed by some long inflammatory remark. Somewhere in between all that, he attempts to prove his point in a completely condescending way.

if you don't agree with his negative evaluation or rant, "you lack intelligence", apparently.

if there's an award for most abrasive poster 2011, jetblue would clearly win.

#115 jets_fan_in_fishtown, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  16. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

im sure the players say worse shit on the field, than what rex, or belichick have ever said.

17. Sweet P

Sweet P Banned

If you want to keep it private...keep it private.....wait till your off the field and no reporters are around. Not that difficult. Now it's public. I know, the reporter should have respected his privacy...are you kidding me?

18. GG1972

GG1972 New Member

Sorry, it was 30 pts and the Jets D is not the best defense in the league

In actuality, the Pats scored 30 points on the vaulted Jets D. And, after yesterday's game, believe it or not, the great Jets D is tied with the worse defense in football (Pats D) for points allowed per game.

The strength of the Jets is clearly their D. Sanchez and Schott arent' winning anything anytime soon. They both need to be axed.

19. JerseyDevil

JerseyDevil New Member

Could someone post a link to the video?

20. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

meh. who gives a shit.

kinda like when they were pouring it on when it was 45-3. don't let it happen in the first place. stop them and they'll have nothing to say.

i really hope we get to play these guys again, so it's a repeat of last year.