1st Annual Pats-Hater Memorial Tailgate: November 13, 2011

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by KOZ, Apr 20, 2011.

1. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

holy shit! I completely fucking blanked on the Pats kid dropping ethnic jokes and making tiny dick references...hahaha....we should have called ACS immediately. That whole scenario was ridiculous.
    I can vouch for TUB...he was definitely there.

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

really? i didnt see him. damn

3. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

17.you couldnt miss it. He was like 7 years old, being fed lines by his "dad" and being filmed by some other adult. I'm happy he got treated the way he did. The whole display was atrocious. His sorry excuse of a father brought it upon him. Jokes sucked 2.

4. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

None of us could think of a joke.

We suck.

Big shout out to Johnny English for those delicious shots. I had two and they were glorious.

5. 17a_tailgater

my friend marc told me about him. i was over talking to my cousin and his friends at their tailgate.they where near the porter potties.

6. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Fuck.. I would have went to town insulting a group like that

7. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

ukk...that kid didnt deserve a good joke back. That father should have walked away and saved his kid the embarrassment.
    Hahahah...btw, you're right. Those shots were great and ridiculously strong. Johnny E is a hell of a guy. Very friendly.

8. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Whew. Crazy night.....

Good to see Hobbes is alive and well. It definitely would have done himself some good to find himself a nice cushy chair to crash in.

Was pleasantly surprised by how cool alot of the guys were. Jonnyd actually showed up, and wasn't the pain in the ass we all expected to be. Although, he was mumbling to himself that "Sanchez sucks" practically all game, even when the defense fucked up. Good guy though...

MBGreen and IJR, pretty much what I expected, althought a little more quiet than I figured they would be. Still, both are a riot when they actually decided to talk.

ScotlandJet, what a fucking great guy. Safe travels my friend.

Badger (and Mrs Badger) brought some fresh homemade goods, which were amazing. Badge was actually the first guy I met in NY when we headed out to the city. I was still half asleep when I showed up but he was a heck of a nice guy. Looks like he dedicated his entire weekend to showing the out-of-towners a good time. Definitely appreciated that.

Sat in a row with the Fozzi, UKK, Jonnyd, Sixfeetdeep, IJR, and MBG. I know Rockefella and his buddy were behind us....dude almost got kicked out of a stadium for throwing shit at a pats fan (I think). Chrebet86 sat in the row in front of us, where he cleared out the the 3-4 seats in front of him for almost the entire game with his violent upchuck splattering everywhere. Then there was that annoying turd behind our row that sounded like a gremlin and was drunk as hell.

Definitely was a great time. I tried to introduce myself as Kelly, Soxxx, or Rex2009. There were a few gullible souls who I will not reveal at this time, but most seemed to sniff out the bullshit. Everyone was a riot, great time....I'm already planning to save for next year if the wife (gulp!) will let me.

Cheers.

9. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Yeah, I had one right when I met him and got a wicked head rush immediately after. Thought he poisoned me for a minute, but it was a tasty shot. :up:

10. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Rock...dont worry, that shit got nipped in the bud pretty quick. The more I think about it the more I hope that ain't really his father. It was pathetic. it was funny for about 20 seconds.

11. ukilledkenny

I don't know if we are talking about the same kid.

If we are I only watched him dropping passes while smoking in soss' car. I completely missed the kid talking shit.

12. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Lol, I came alone I have no idea who that was. I was thinking he was a TGGer.. his name was Bryan or something. Dude was a crazy motherfucker but I had his back. The Pats fans behind us were obnoxious but I think it was cool having them there. We were ribbing each other back and forth. Then one of 'em got in a fight and it kinda went downhill.

13. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Those conconctions were nectar from the Gods.

14. ukilledkenny

I can't believe I didnt realize you were behind us.

15. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

I missed that second go-round, think I wandered off.

16. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

yeah. Definitely agree with scik. Badger and the future Mrs. Badger are really friendly people. Everyone was. IS said it too, junc was probably the most laid back of any of us.
    yeah, Scik. you werent bad yourself. hahah

17. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Oh they definitely were annoying. If they were behind us, Im sure we all would have been in the same boat. I would have bet that Fozzi would have decked him if he was in his ear all game. Fucking douchewaffles...

18. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I thought he nailed that Sanchez joke:grin:

19. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

ukk....yeah, we're talking about different kids.

20. 17a_tailgater

really? rock i was 2 rows in front of u??? had no clue