Run the ball idiots

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by floridajet, Nov 13, 2011.

1. floridajet

floridajet Member

I hope that I do not get banned for this thread, but SHITHEIMER IS A FUCKING MORON. WE ARE A RUNNING TEAM. RUN THE BALL AND CONTROL THE CLOCK YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

2. The Sanchise

The Sanchise Active Member

actually running the ball is the problem.... we aren't any good at it.

did you see how Tom Brady (that guy on the other team wearing #12) took our mouth and willfully fucked it all night long?

How well do they run it?

Our playcalling is shit. The ground and pound is gay. Our defense isn't good either. We need to quit trying to be something we aren't you're right. Throw the fucking ball score points its how you win in this league. Not talking shit you cant back up rex and with pussy schottenheimer defeatist offense

3. The Sanchise

The Sanchise Active Member

oh lookie! Collinsworth just said it...

"Will the Jets EVER be able to stay conservative on offense... and beat the Patriots while Tom Brady is around"

4. Nilton

Nilton Active Member

ran the ball rather well...but then they went away from it.

5. theBidet

theBidet Active Member

losing by two scores does that.

6. Nilton

Nilton Active Member

in the first quarter they chose to throw the ball in the end zone rather than just keep running it.

7. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

They didn't run enough in the redzone.

8. LostInMA

LostInMA Active Member

The fact that we couldn't score on the 32nd rated defense in the league must say something then, huh?

9. Kentucky Jet

Kentucky Jet Active Member

The OC has a boss. If REX wanted to run , the team would be running. The PATS have the worst secondary in the NFL. Why run? We should be able to beat them by throwing the ball. Other teams have exploited that secondary but SANCHEZ could not do it!

10. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

"We lost the first game because we didn't throw the ball enough on their terrible defense."

That's what everyone said leading up to this game. Fuck this hypocritical bullshit.

11. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

This topic is idiotic. The only QB to not throw for 300 yards against the Pats defense is Sanchez the first game and Eli last week(the Giants still scored 24 points in the 2nd half). He got to 300 this week with about 200 garbage yards being down by 2+ scores the entire 2nd half.

The Jets inability to throw against this even worse than it was earlier in the year defense is pathetic, Sanchez and Schotty both need to answer for it.

12. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

I hear that Matt Barkley and Kellen Moore are all damn fine prospects in passing offense.

13. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

agreed... we were averaging 5 yards/carry and then for some reason stopped running....

14. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Sucks that Sanchez is that crappy where he can't be relied on in his third season to lead us against the WORST passing d in the NFL. I say we sign Pennington and trade Sancho to the Colts for Peyton Mannings jock strap.

15. jets2884

jets2884 Active Member

I think the problem is Mark Sanchez might be checking out of runs way too often. He is getting two calls on every down and he kills alot of them. You have to wonder if a lot of those are run plays. Now dont get me wrong, I hated the formations. When you are running the ball well you dont pass the ball with an empty backfield or shotgun formations. They made it obvious when we were going to pass. But you have to wonder how much of the blame goes to Sanchez for killing a lot of calls. We will never know for sure but you have to wonder.