Penn State scandal thread (merged 3x)

Discussion in 'NCAA' started by TheBlairThomasFumble, Nov 5, 2011.

1. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

is dwarfed moolies more to your liking?

2. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Now you sound like a person that is going to travel to NY, not some pie eyed country bumpkin hoople.

3. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

no, I'm scared of dwarfs and moolies.

4. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

i should give you a week for even asking such a dumb question.

5. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Imagine them with lead pipes.

6. kbgreen

kbgreen Well-Known Member

I respect your post but Joe P. was part of the enabling culture that allowed the destruction of lives to continue. I would have hoped he could have gone with his legacy intact but once this broke as a story (which should have happend years ago) he needed to go. The thing that is so disturbing is the length of time that people have been aware fo this monster and he was not stopped.

I think that people (like you) will bring this school back to respect where it belongs. And Joe P. legacy will not be this but that of a great football coach. It will just take a long time and always be a footnote to an otherwise stellar career.

7. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Dude. Think for a second. So if Spurrier got fired, you guys would burn Columbia, SC?

Last time Columbia burned? The Civil War; Sherman burned it in 1865. But yeah I guess the firing of a head coach is about the same magnitude of an event as a Civil War that killed 600k Americans.

Keep your matches handy, just in case Spurrier gets canned.

8. TheBlairThomasFumble

Absolutely. It shows how useless much of higher education is in this country when kids going to one of the nations best public universities think that it's worth rioting because of this. Where's the critical thinking? Where's the fucking empathy for the victims? It's sickening to think how warped of a person you have to be to break stuff because Joe Pa got shown the door.

#388 TheBlairThomasFumble, Nov 10, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  9. TheBlairThomasFumble

I don't think when you're having a 60 year old man's cock rammed up your ass that it's about morality. It's about a grotesque violation of your very being.

If someone decided to hit me over the head with a brick, the fact that it's wrong has nothing to do with morality.

Again, you need to rethink your position.

10. JetsFan56

JetsFan56 New Member

What phone calls did the kid from 2002 (and others) get from JoeP and PSU.

And has been reported - PSU Admin went to JoePa's house in 2004 and told him they wanted him to resign and JoeP said paraphrasing, "I'll leave when I want to"....

So if you are the trustees last night why waste your shoes going to his house.

11. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

thats whats most disturbing. paterno getting fired means nothing compared to the suffering those kids will go through for the rest of their lives. and the bottom line is a lot of them could have been saved if paterno went to the cops.

12. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

JoePa should get it over with and light himself on fire.

13. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

but wait, how is PSU going to gameplan for Nebraska if JoePa won't be there to explain the playbook on Saturday?????

14. MikeDevito

MikeDevito Active Member

Didn't one of the coaches who actually saw it and he's still on the team?

JoePa reported it to the person he was suppose to and nothing was done about it.

15. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Paterno knew better. He needed to report it to the fucking police.

Voltaire said it best: Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

16. Coach K

Coach K New Member

im so fuckin sick of people crying and sticking up for Joe Pa

anal raping little boys was wrong in the 1940's and its wrong now. his old ass shouldve learned that.

basically what happened is his friend has a history of sexually abusing little boys and then it becomes blatantly clear in 99' nothing happens the guy gets a fucking office on campus and is allowed to lure his victims their under the guise of Penn St football and helping the underprivileged

hell he had accusations as early as 94.

a small ass town like that where just about everything goes through Joe Pa let alone his confidant.

your job upon hearing about rape on your campus is to go to the police. not to worry about alumni or anyone else at the institution other than those traumatized for life on your watch where the smoking gun was there. and you basically sweep it under the rug and feed him more victims.

if your Joe Pa and you report to your higher up, dont you think as some point you say "hey what ever happened with that story about Jerry buttfucking kids?"

he didnt even do that.

point in case is, child rape isnt a in house issue for a university, its a situation to be reported and dealt with by state and federal law.

the fact he did "the bare minimum" of his responsibilities IMO soils his legacy as a human being.

I dont give a fuck about his accolades. he got his ultimate test of character and failed.

even dumber is the rioting by students. theyre more concerned about someone who breaks a bone attending practices then kids getting a bone broken off in them in the showers

17. Jets FTW!!

Jets FTW!! Member

no no no lol....i agree joe should have done more....but what i'm saying is sandusky should be the main topic...it's just redculous people are ignoring sandusky and are bashing joe saying he molested those kids pretty much....and don't get me wrong joe deserves alot of this bashing...but sandusky should be the MAIN topic of bashing.

18. MikeDevito

MikeDevito Active Member

If YOU came about that situation as McQueary did you DON'T go home and tell your dad about it (as McQueary did) . You call the police.

Had McQueary done this it wouldn't of be Paterno's issue. Yes there's fault everywhere but McQueary must go too.

19. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

well said.

20. MikeDevito

MikeDevito Active Member

Yeah again your solidifying my point that McQueary should have called 911 right away. Read my earlier post.

If you saw that situation would you go home and tell your dad or call the police? McQueary should have called 911 right then and there