2011 Fatcesa thread (Jets related only) - Revis owns fatty on 10/21/2011

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LoyalJetsFan, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Its an awful thing to happen, but as soon as it comes up, I turn off the TV or radio. I think people who talk about it over and over and perverse. Tell me when something is done, until then, all I care about is the JETS

2. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

I agree. Sorry I wasn't clear up above when I wrote "I know the answer," meaning because this is horrid and not even in the same universe as a DWI. I don't have a problem with him talking about it. I was merely pointing out that the guy lies to suit the situation.

3. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

4. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

Spot on.

fa-fa-filler

5. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Dude this is quite possibly the biggest scandal in the history of college sports. I don't know if it's the biggest but when you have a former assistant coach and teh guy who was the heir to Joe Pa raping 10 year old boys in the shower and both the AD and some other high ranking people trying to sweep it under the rug and Paterno who morally failed here it is a bigger story then the Jets/Giants/Joke NBA Labor Negotiations combined.

6. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

So all week I heard the word Fondle on Fatcesa's show. Then i heard mad Dog say it was anal sex. Either one is disgusting but anal with a little boy... holy smoke batman, that dude should have been arrested that moment. Anyone involved that did not escalate to the authorities should be fired. Joe Pa is a piece of crap and I hope his leagacy is tarnished forever. Imagine how many kids he could have prevented. Another loser knocked off his pedestal. All this is left is Mr. Jeter.

7. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

I think a Holy Butt-Fuck batman is in order here.

I realize this is a media frenzy and anyone and everyone wants to write the headline or get an inside scoop. HOwever, my whole problem with this and the way the Media is hanlding it, is that Joe Pa is being made out to be some pro child molester when he had nothing to do with the sicko that actually perpetrated the crime. He also wasn't an eyewitness.

I have 0 stake in Penn State, Joe Pa or anything about that except that State College is a great place to ride ATVs and dirt bikes. But why the fuck is this guy being made out to be as guilty as the actually molester because he "only" reported it to the school officials? Way too much speculation in the court of public opinion. None of us - media included - have any idea what happened and what was reported to Joe Paterno. But he's being made out to be the guy doing the sodomizing.

Everyone needs to chill the fuck out.

8. Nilton

Nilton Active Member

I completely agree. It's a joke.

9. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

No of course the Jets and Giants playing regular season games is more important then the defaming of a college sports legend at the end of his career and pretty much an entire program.

10. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

I wanna hear some sports talk again. Sure it's an egregious offense but by now I've listened to 10 hours of people saying "It's disgusting, Penn State say something, Joe Pa this or that" . The entire drive this morning and on the way home from work yesterday (1 hour each way) I was switching back and forth from the Fan to ESPN and couldn't catch even 3 seconds of actual sports talk on a huge week for the Jets, Giants, and NBA regarding the lockout.

I get that everyone feels the need to voice their outrage but fuck, let the courts and actual news outlets handle it. When something else breaks report on it, enough with the speculation and angry father calls.

11. bucknasty

bucknasty Member

Well its official he's retiring so his radio will be mostly Joper Tunah

12. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

MikeFrancesaNY Mike Francesa
    I will now read da despicable Joper Turnah statement. Dis is Joe takin cayah of Joe.

LMAO Joper Turnah

Georgia Roddy(joe girdardi)

this guy is great

13. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

I haven't read the report so I've just been perceiving the acts committed as "disgusting" because that's pretty much the extent of the detail on the radio, and I think the most specific I've heard was fondling.

I wonder the veracity of the anal-sex claim. In all seriousness, if that happened, you'd think the child's parents would have HAD to notice something wrong because the kid would have winced in pain whether he was walking or sitting down. Anyone who's had a girlfriend, who decided to suddenly get freaky one night, would know this.

14. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

LMAO I finally figured out who Joper Turner is!!!!1 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

15. JohnnyS2

JohnnyS2 Member

I just wanted Kim Jones back on my TV (and no, a picture does not count).

16. Nilton

Nilton Active Member

Hahaha brought a tear to my eye :rofl:

17. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

espn has the grand jury testimony on its site in its entirety. its worth the read and in it it clearly states that the graduate assistant caught sandusky having anal sex in the shower with a boy who appeared to be 10 years old.

there are 8 victims that were covered in the grand jury testimony. when i read it, all i could think about was how sandusky is going to get ripped apart in prison, if he doesnt kill himself first. he is clearly guilty here and will suffer for these horrendous crimes.

another weird thing about all of it, is that in one instance, the mother of a victim calls out sandusky about his behavior in the shower (a disturbing and reaccuring theme with the victims), both to his face and went to the cops. yet still, he somehow avoided charges at the time. it was not the first instance either. one of the later ones, yet he still had no charges pressed. disgusting stuff.

18. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

Disgusting. If everything concerning JoePa & the upper management is true, they should be torn apart by the media. Reporting to the issue to Penn State management & not bothering to follow up with police might have been legal but damn it's immoral.

Shocked they that they'd still have supporters.

19. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

agreed. im almost more shocked at the graduate assistant. hes still on the staff. a receivers coach i believe. i mean with that kind of information, and seeing what he saw, yet still being with the university, makes me believe sooner or later we will find out that he was hushed by the administration with a job.

20. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Don't get me wrong -- it's not that I don'y believe the anal-sex claim; rather, I just have a difficult time fathoming how parents wouldn't notice that their child has been sodomized because the child should be in physical pain for a day or two afterward.

I actually heard about the incident with the mother and that the police decided to end the investigation and close it up. I cannot understand that either. It seems like there are a bunch of cover-ups, or people (administrators, law enforcement, etc) are disturbingly inept.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.