Week 9- Jets @ Bills Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BK_Jetsfan, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Jetdic

Jetdic Active Member

Why didn't you come and talk prior to this year? Why didn't you come and have educated discussions before and after the games last year?

2. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Ftr, while there have been some slip ups, I think Pace is playing well.

3. mystikol

mystikol New Member

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/sto...-practice-new-york-jets-prepare-buffalo-bills

Some good health news.

4. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

You would be if you had facts. To say Brandon Marshall burned Revis shows that on this issue yoyu are not educated. Marshall had one long catch when he was covered one on one by Revis, it was the sideline route where Revis continued to bail when Marshall turned around.

But you don't know the difference between mana nd zone, so any tmie you saw Revis near marshall after a catch, you thought he'd burned Darrelle. Therefore, you're uneducated.

As for the PI call....you are aware that a DB is entitled to hold his ground, right? Do you know that if a WR runs directly into the chest fo a backpadelling DB, it's not a PI? Revis didn't redirect Marshall on that play, nor did he prevent marshall from doing anything he wanted to do...Revis was going straight backwards and was handfighting with Marshall just like you see on plays in every game. Marshall cut and the ball was thrown to the other side and it was intercepted.

5. Mr3rdDown80

Mr3rdDown80 Member

best description ive heard about that play...

im really sick of hearing people say that was PI.
    that was just as fair as every other non-call in the league,
    and these ppl who disagree just wish they had revis on their team.

marshall is a clown and was falling all over himself on that play.
    if revis wants to lock on you, he is going to lock on you.
    there are some plays where its designed to give a cushion.

6. bucknasty

bucknasty Member

7. WhysoSerious?

WhysoSerious? Banned

If you are questioning my fanhood, you are sadly mistaken. I have watched nearly every Bills game for 10 years, despite the lack of success. But to answer your question, I think even Jets fans can agree that is easier to get excited about games when your team is having success. I am just enjoying our success. I'm not talking trash to you guys. But I guess I'm an uneducated retard.

8. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

So how old are you? 15? 16?

9. WhysoSerious?

WhysoSerious? Banned

I'm 20. However, I fail to see why that's relevant.

10. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Just curious.

11. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

If you like we can build a giant cross and you can climb right up and nail yourself to it.

Don't play martyr here with an uneducated post like this, it smacks of trolling:

12. LWC611

LWC611 Member

The Skins were so bad last Sunday I feel like complaining to the NFL about a team having two bye weeks. After watching the Bills deadskins game last week, they punished John Beck like he stole something.

I do not know if the Skins were that bad or the Bills were that good. The Skins were without a couple of offensive weapons but they made the 31st ranked defense in the NFL look like world beaters.

The Bills defense is riding the high of a great game and they get to play the Jets, notorious slow starters. Repeated three and outs by the offense will mean a loss for the Jets. We can not start slow against this team because they can score points.

13. WhysoSerious?

WhysoSerious? Banned

Uneducated? I stated correct statistics. If some of Marshall's catches were a result of zone coverage and not man to man like another poster on here said, you guys should be really worried that Matt Moore is finding holes in your zone. I'm just not buying that this secondary is the greatest thing to ever walk the earth and that Stevie Johnson should stay at home because he has already been taken out of the game.

14. The_W

The_W Banned

Heh, I lol'd.

Actually when I saw that live I thought Johnson was a total bum, didn't know he would be an elite stud who's gonna tear Revis a new ashole this Sunday.

15. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

So you didn't watch the game at all right? Marshall had one big play for about 50 yards where he made Cro look silly. Besides that he had some catches on Revis who held him to basically no YAC. With all that we should be worried bout the Phins scored 3 points so excuse us for blowing off the concern.

If Johnson is against Revis all day he gets one catch for 12 yards or something equvilant. If he gets some opportunities against Cro or a zone he could have a nice day for himself.

We gave been doing this for 2 1/2 years now with opposing fans and it's always the same story, with a couple exceptions at the beginning of last season.

16. WhysoSerious?

WhysoSerious? Banned

Holmes doesn't drop wide open TD's either. I would post a link if I was able, but I am sure that you Jets fans can remember it.

17. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

At least Holmes didn't troll god on twitter afterwards.

18. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Revis ≠ the entire Jets secondary

Congratulations, thank you for educating me. You are correct, making a definitive statement without knowing all the facts or what you are talking about isn't uneducated, it is ignorant.

Sorry, I was wrong in calling your completely ignorant statement, uneducated. My bad.................

19. WhysoSerious?

WhysoSerious? Banned

That made me laugh. Poor judgement on Stevie's part.

20. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

Every week a troll from another team comes in saying the same thing.

I'm still waiting for one to come in and say that if they put Revis on Johnson the whole game it will take Revis out, so they have the advantage. Happens every week too.