What's with all the disrespect the Jets get

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetRizing89, Nov 3, 2011.

1. JetRizing89

JetRizing89 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

The Bills have a better record and they beat the Pats. They're the trendy pick now, and safe pick.

Believe me, the Jets have received a ton of respect during the offseason and in the first two weeks. You play like shit, and you get analyzed like shit. It's really that simple.

3. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Good. I like being the underdog. Makes the victory much sweeter...

4. Jetdic

Jetdic Active Member

I only get concerned when "experts" are giving us credit.

5. Chrebet86

Chrebet86 Active Member

Yea before the 3 game slide they had us at #3 in the power rankings, if I remember correctly.

6. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Punch the Bills in the mouth early and it can be a repeat of last year's game. They are pretty confident right now.

7. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

What's with all the disrespect the Jets get?

This is something new? We've been dealing with this for decades. Welcome to Jets fandome.

8. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

I love how the Chargers were a superbowl contender then we beat them and they meltdown against the Chiefs and all of a sudden they are overrated and once again we have beaten no one good.

9. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

The Jets are going to win this game by more than two touchdowns and we'll all be hearing about some reason why it wasn't a quality win/the Bills aren't as good as advertised/the weather skewed the result/the refs blew it.

Who cares?

10. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

You people really care what morons think of your team?

11. DeutschlandFan

DeutschlandFan New Member

^^^^This
    The Jets just can't win with the critics. Beat a very good team, and it turns out they weren't that good to begin with. Beat a bad team, and it turns out the Jets still suck because they didn't beat them bad enough.

But I do have to say that this Buffalo scares me and that the "experts" may not be that dumb for picking the Bills. Not saying that the Jets will lose, but I will say that I think that it is almost imperative that the Jets do not let Buffalo score first and put pressure on the offense to play catch-up.

12. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Getting the 'respect' from the 'pundits' is no way to win the superbowl. Seriously, who gives it a fuck? On top of that, Jets WERE playing like dog shit for some time. Can you blame them?

13. MikeDevito

MikeDevito Active Member

This is what we want. Everyone pick against us thats when we win and 'stun' people.

14. Nilton

Nilton Active Member

Haters gonna hate. But who cares it's been like this for ages.

15. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

They all seem to forget that we played 3 teams on the road and 2 of the 3 games we were playing with an undrafted rookie center (he was undrafted for a reason). The final game we were playing with a still banged up Mangold against a Patriots team that is tough to beat at home. But of course dismantling the Jaguars, beating the Dolphins 24-6 and beating the Cowgirls and the Chargers (two very talented teams) means nothing.

You can't devalue our wins and not devalue our losses. It is very hard to lose a lineman let alone a center and still be effective especially against two very good defenses in Oakland and Baltimore. Nick Mangold is the best center in the league losing him was huge for us now he is back and we will be fine.

Whatever who needs their respect anyways, none of them respected us last year or the year before either and you see where that got us. We have been the so called flawed team since the beginning of 2009 season. So we are flawed this season and we will see where that actually takes us.

Our defense is very good and once they learn to seal of the edge they will be even better. By the end of the season mark my words Maybin will be a pass rushing freak and Rex will be a genius. I have said it before we are a better defense than we were the past two seasons and it will show later in the season.

Come out Sunday and punch the Jills in the mouth and make their fans go back in the hole that they are used to being in.

16. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Before the game. Jets overrated and Bills are playoff bound.

After the jets win : Bills overrated and Jets get lucky in Buffalo

17. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

18. AirStrike

AirStrike Member

:rofl: so true man.

19. Mr3rdDown80

Mr3rdDown80 Member

there's no denying that we play better as the underdog. i really buy into rex being able to use that as fuel to get these guys playing good football.

hopefully this is the week we put it all together.

offense is fully capable of driving all day on this defense.

defense has a great opportunity to step up and contain/shut down a very good RB.
    we could make a BIG statement this sunday and gain a ton of momentum heading back home to battle with those pussies from massachusettes.

BRING ON THE HATE.

20. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

Good. The Jets play their best when they're not respected. Keep bringing the hate!