My troll thread of the year....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BuffaloPhysco, Oct 30, 2011.

1. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

Johnny White, a bum out of North Carolina. But if an injury (knock on wood) occured to Freddie, then Spiller would be the guy since Donald Jones is now back in the lineup. The Bills are currently using Spiller like Mccluster in KC.

2. BuffBillsFan28

BuffBillsFan28 New Member

Spiller is still the #2 running back.

3. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

holy shit stevie johnson caught a 2yard pass against revis in 2008!!1111111111111111111111 omgzzz

4. laxin

laxin Active Member

Revis cant cover him because he's too shifty!!!!1111111111

5. BuffBillsFan28

I hear it's rumored that Stevie J has some Gronkowski in his blood lines. It's almost unfair...wait okay, it IS unfair.

#185 BuffBillsFan28, Nov 2, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  6. sg3

sg3 Banned

great to see you around here, tex

best Troll ever of all time

7. VernonGholston

VernonGholston New Member

Stupid. Spiller is averaging 7.1 ypc. He is getting limited with touches because Jackson is on a Faulk like pace for total yards. I hope the Jets sleep on him like you are.

8. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Spiller is getting caries on 3rd and a million. I've watched most of the Bills games this year. Garbage yards. Dude is trash. He has had one good game to skew those stats. Where he recorded four carries for 64 yards. The rest he has had a 3.2 ypc/ 3.0/4.0/6.5/ He's not good.

He's averaging less yards per reception at 4.9, but the Jets should be afraid of him in the slot.

#188 rholt168, Nov 2, 2011
  9. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

But no, keep talking.

10. BuffBillsFan28

The bolded portion of your comment proves you have absolutely no idea what the heck you're talking about. Spiller is almost never on the field on 3rd down for the Bills and he is NEVER on the field on 3rd and long because he is not half the pass protector Fred Jackson is.

You have to love it when people just make things up and state them as factual when they bare no truth whatsoever. Nicely done.

Oh and if you are going to go by "stats" and numbers for your argument, my guess is that the Jets backs all probably appear in most games this year to be "trash" when in reality I think Green is a very good back and Tomlinson still has some gas left in the tank.

#190 BuffBillsFan28, Nov 2, 2011
  11. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

no,what's stupid is using such a small sample size to put stock into a YPC average.

15 carries?

omg...demarco murray was averaging 90 YPC after the first quarter of the rams game!

12. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

I can remember at least one off the top of my head. He had a run on 3rd and 15 against the Raiders. They ran a toss I believe off the right side where he scored a TD. One of his better runs of the year. But please disregard the fact that in 3/5 games he's played against poor run defense teams he hasn't had a ypc over four. He has 15 carries on the season for a guy who was supposed to be your new stud running back. Let me know when you guys take the blinders off for what he really is. A ST guys. Nothing more, nothing less.

#192 rholt168, Nov 3, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  13. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

Nobody can call Spiller a bust yet nor can they call him exceptional. Overall this year including pre-season he runs smoother and takes the yardage he can get instead of last year where he tried to use his speed to outrun defenders. I would like to see him get more carries in the second half or atleast 4th quarter when the defense gets worn down. But hard to do with the way Freddie is playing right now. He still needs to work on his blocking, blitz recognition, etc. His carries have been limited due to Freddie's carrer year. I doubt he can be an everydown back that gets 20-25 carries per game. But I'll be happy is Gailey can use him like Payton does Sproles.

14. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

By the way, the Bills are wearing the white jerseys in this game. Could be a whiteout at the Ralph!!

Forecast: A White Out at the Ralph
    Bills to wear white, fans asked to join them
    Updated: Wednesday, 02 Nov 2011, 5:21 PM EDT
    Published : Wednesday, 02 Nov 2011, 5:16 PM EDT

Nancy Sanders
    ORCHARD PARK, NY - There is going to be a 'White Out' at Ralph Wilson Stdadium this Sunday.

15. YoungSinema

YoungSinema Banned

Spiller only ran the ball once on 3rd down all year, and it was 3rd and short. Not 15. Look at his stats on espn.com. I can't post links yet, so you'll have to search yourself if you're interested.

16. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Reallly???
    They gonna put him in the Popemobile, or something? Seriously...I didn't think the streets in Buffalo were safe for this guy.

17. PatsFanTX

PatsFanTX Banned

What's up buddy?

18. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

Gonna be interesting to see the overall crowd reaction. There is no sense in hating him. Hopefully most have moved on. I look to this as footing a fork in the curse and monkey thats been on our back since that game....or atleast i hope lol

19. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

[YOUTUBE]ZiHNl1d3tW4[/YOUTUBE]

Against the Raiders is where the majority of Spilllers big plays have come so far this year. The potential is there.

20. kbgreen

kbgreen Well-Known Member

isnt Norwood the guy they modeled the ace ventura story around? I know that when I first saw the movie he was who I thought of.

you know if the Jets beat the Bills this week Norwood will be blamed by Bills fans!

#200 kbgreen, Nov 3, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2011