Week 9- Jets @ Bills Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BK_Jetsfan, Oct 31, 2011.

1. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

washington might be the worst team in the NFL right now.

bills fans still go gaga about sanchez throwing 5 picks in 2009.

2. Bills_AFC_East

Bills_AFC_East New Member

Another thing im interested to see is how the Bills interior OL plays vs a physical team like the Jets. I thought they failed some vs the Bengals in the run game, but we were missing Urbik for that game.

The Bills may have the best interior OL in the NFL through 7 games, and will be tested this week no matter what the stats say about the Jets run defense.

I really cant wait (not Bart Scott voice) for this game just because its another test for my Bills team, a gauge to see where they stand.

3. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

I've watched the last couple of Skins games because my friend is a big fan. They absolutely have the worst QB, RB, OL combination in the league right now. I seriously wouldn't be surprised if they went 0 for the rest of the season. The might have a shot against Miami or Seattle but both of those games on on the road.

4. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

Wood and Levitre have really progressed their game. Bell has done enough to be a legit starter but eventually I would like a blue chip young Tackle in their to grow with Wood and Levitre.

I'm interested on the other side of the ball. The defense wrecked Havoc with moving Dareus all over the line Sunday, if he can be just half as effective against Mangold then Edwards needs to seriously consider running more 4-3 fronts when Kyle comes back.

5. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

Revis didn't even play last year week 4 against the Bills.

Buffalo started playing well week 3 in 2010. Doesn't mean anything really, but just pointing it out.

6. Lon Chaney

Lon Chaney Well-Known Member

First you say that the Jets couldn't stop Baltimore's offense. And then when you realize that you couldn't be more wrong because you didn't see the game, you change your argument. Got it.

I guess it doesn't count when you shutdown bad teams. Someone should tell Tennessee and Baltimore that Jacksonville sucks so those games count as a win for them.

And the Jets are 8th in TOTAL defense buddy.

Take out the points that were scored against the Jets offense ... 16.2 ppg for the Jets defense. That's horrible, no?

You can go on and on about which teams did what against "bad" or "good" teams. The fact is the NFL is always full of mediocrity. KC was bad 4 weeks ago. Worst team in the league. Outscored 109-27. Now they are in first place.

7. kimura

kimura New Member

Screw the game. Yo who is that in your avatar? Trolling.

8. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Nikki Whelan. She's banging.

[​IMG]

9. AirStrike

AirStrike Member

I'm banging.

10. kimura

kimura New Member

Whoa, she bangin.

11. foreboding

foreboding Member

Damn kid, nice. Good convo on the game really- at least it does not involve the Pats!!

12. foreboding

foreboding Member

And before two years ago, your own head was stuck in the same hole. Grats- you gotta start somewhere!

13. foreboding

foreboding Member

Right on, and before that we crushed the chefs-

14. Cynic

Cynic New Member

We are going to absolutely desecrate the Bills. It's not even worth discussing for 10 pages.

15. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

This should be a great game. The bills are for real and they've taken a big step forward this season. I think its gonna be a tough game but hopefully we can establish the ground and pound and also make the vertical strikes to keep them off balance.

16. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Im not feeling good about this game at all. Something about the Bills just scares me. I still cant believe how they jumped out like this, this season. I did have them finish 3rd, but not like this.

This game can go very far, I think if we beat the Bills it will just be a case of putting them in their place and reminding them whos the best in the division. But if they beat us, then we all will know the Bills are legit and they are here to stay for this season and beyond.

17. VernonGholston

VernonGholston New Member

Yeah, they're no powerhouse like Miami. Now, that was an impressive victory. :up:

18. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

I feel the Jets matchup very well with the Bills. Basically, the only person who can hurt us is Fred Jackson, and that's a very formidable person that can beat us. But, if we put Smith in the box and set the friggin edge with Westerman and Pace, I just don't see guys like Johnson (a stud, but Revis factor), Roosevelt, Nelson and Chandler beating us. Does anyone see Nelson doing anything against Wilson? Roosevelt against Cro? Tight ends kill us, but Chandler is not exactly elite, although he has become a good red zone target.

And on offense, I just love the matchup. The Bills defense is just not very good. They can be passed on and run on and I really think the Jets running attack is primed to break out with the oline getting healthy and more cohesive.

19. VernonGholston

VernonGholston New Member

Good points all around. Fred Jackson is the only good player on the Bills' offense and no one else makes plays. It's crazy that no other team the Bills have faced didn't just use your brilliant strategy. Shut down Fred Jackson = stop the Bills' offense. It's so easy. It just sucks the Bills don't have the luxury of having multiple 200 yard receivers to throw too like the Jets.

And you're right. The Bills don't have a good defense. Luckily, they get to face one of the worst offenses, 29th, in the Jets.

But again, because the Jets have bigger names and were better last year, they will probably win this year as well.

20. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

hmm the bills had 4 sacks before sundays game. they got 9 against the redskins.

the redskins are worse than the dolphins/colts right now.