My troll thread of the year....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BuffaloPhysco, Oct 30, 2011.

1. sg3

sg3 Banned

the only two real questions...

after the Bills and Fitzharvard absorb another 38-7 thrashing next week in the Armpit of NYS, will Catt County and Psycho run off, hide and disappear for good or will they hang around for a few weeks until the Jets repeat the same thrashing at Jet Life Stadium to complete the season sweep of the Bill pretenders

2. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

So none of you are open to the possibility that this could be a close game that goes either way?

3. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

I don't even acknowledge or Read Buffalo posts......

If we lose to Buffalo then the season is a concern for real, then I will address Buffalo - until then, Buffalo and their fans are a speed bump.'

NEXT THREAD.

4. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Of course, the Jets do not have the offense to blow teams out and the Jets defense matches up very well against the Bills offense........

5. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Before or after you stick your head up a cow's ass?

6. Jets4eva9011

Jets4eva9011 Well-Known Member

Lol why are people mentioning a "Cow's Ass" to BuffaloPhysco constantly?

7. PatsFanTX

PatsFanTX Banned

Does Johnson have 3 jerseys?

8. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

From August 24, 2010...
    I'll give this guy a little credit though, imo, he's cleaned up his troll act and find him to be a fairly tolerable poster.

9. Jetdic

Jetdic Active Member

Jets have to win the turnover battle. It comes down to that and stopping FJax.

10. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

It really does come down to one man.

Fitz does have a good release and sees the field well, but I don't see him tearing apart the Jets secondary.

If Fred Jackson is allowed to run wild, it'll be a long day.

11. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Fitzpatrick is all about the system. He locks on to one receiver that he has in mind before the play and has trouble finding his 2nd and 3rd options.

Their TE is a red zone threat, but nothing more really. Not much of a threat between the 20's down the seems against our safeties and linebackers which is where the Jets really have trouble as we all know. Steve Johnson will obviously not be an option if the Jets blanket him with Revis, which is likely. David Nelson is a decent player, but nothing to really worry about.

This game comes down to 1 thing and 1 thing only on the defensive side of the ball for the Jets, and we all know what it is: Stopping Fred Jackson. He's having a tremendous season, not only running the ball but he has become perhaps their most dangerous receiving threat as well. Rex Ryan obviously knows this, and after they did a very good job on Mathews and Tolbert last week, I think we'll have some success on Fred Jackson as well.

12. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

Spot on.

Fitzharvard is doing well but he hasn't exactly faced a secondary like ours. There's no Welker or Gronk on his team so I think the Safety's should put up a decent performance. Jackson is a serious threat and could burn us much like RunDMC did in Game 3.

If FJax is contained, the Jets win convincingly because the secondary will hold down the WRs. If he gets a couple of 20+ yard runs ripped off in the first quarter - its gonna be a long day for the Jets.

13. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

U beat John Beck...what do you want us to say?

14. RochesterJet

RochesterJet Well-Known Member

and yes, its official; Kyle Williams is ruled out for the game... Living in "Bills country" and seeing them on occation, reading the paper, news ect...I am not impressed. An oppertunistic Defense (lots of tipped passes for int) and Fred Jackson with a "sprinkle" of Stevie Johnson and the cast (no-names). Very plain, stop Jackson and this team is doomed. Most teams havent seemed to find a way yet this season however. BUt, they havent played a quality D yet either.

15. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Put Wilson on the TE.

Boom.

16. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

"Great job on the shutout Fisco"

17. Jets4eva9011

LOOOOL:rofl:

I read through the whole thread (17 pages) and I hadn't laughed that hard in ages

Epic thread

18. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

I admit I was wrong (although Edwards could have been a good QB, I think the Adrian Wilson hit ruined his career and he began to play scared) and have said that if anybody has a blowup cow animal I would stick my head up it on November 27th...

19. Jets4eva9011

If only you made that thread this year ;)

Bills have def improved

20. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

Honestly, I think we win. The game will be close, for anyone who thinks this is gonna be a Jets blowout is too confident. Not saying that we can't come out on rolling on all cylinders and make this game ours right from kickoff but I just don't see that happening.

The Bills are much improved this year and hopefully our guys don't think is going to be the same cakewalk it has been the past 2 seasons. This has a lot of common variables to the Oakland game IMO except that we are not traveling cross country and we have Mangold back, two HUGE advantages we didn't have in Oakland.

If Fred Jackson has a good game just like McFadden had it's gonna be a dogfight.

If our offense can move the ball like we did in San Diego we'll be allright. It's gonna come down to how well our offense produces and stopping Fred Jackson.

Fuck it, the more I think about it the more I'm confident we win this game. It's gonna be a close first half but our second half adjustments will have us running away with it.

Jets 34
    Bills 17