Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

That sounds like a crazy idea but if that's what it takes for quality count me in.

I usually wear the Chinathentic/Chinkplica jerseys to the games, but I do enjoy the authentic jerseys. No harm in that.

2. GatorGar

GatorGar Active Member

Thanks for an honest answer, Prime.

3. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Reebok outlet in atlantic city is having a 50% off sale on everything NFL. Got a Revis and Sanchez jersey for 27.50 each. Not to mention a shitload of other stuff. It was so awesome even my wife started buying jets gear.

Sent from my SGH-T589 using Tapatalk

4. TheGreenLantern

Has anybody ordered the Mitchell and Ness Wayne Chrebet on one of these sites? I know the recent jerseys are great quality but the Chrebet ones just don't really seem that legit from the photos online, (especially since M&N never actually made a Chrebet jersey...?) so I figured I'd ask around first before I waste my money.

Worst comes to worst, I'll probably pick up a J-Co fake while they're still around, and wait until next year when Nike takes over to get some of the current players.

5. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Just received the Harris Green and Revis Green jerseys yesterday for myself and my son. Both jerseys have great "material quality," stitching is great, numbers are even, labels and patches are where they are supposed to be.

For the money, it really can't be beat.

Jersey101 FTW!

6. sg3

sg3 Banned

39 bucks including shipping

way, way better than the 80 dollar Reebok replica ripoffs with the silkscreened numbers and based on the ones I own -- 5 ( Keller, Greene, Sanchez, Scott (2) -- not all that distinguishable from the 215 reebok authentic ripoffs

unless you are interested in overpaying for "prestige" value from a company that is being replaced by Nike next season

7. Revis

Revis Banned

i bought mine from weiketrade ,which the same as those tarajersey ,jersey101, from China HK , I think . They charge me $250 ea for my ten pcs NFL Jerseys quite cheap a price i can offord . which i appreciate more is the quality,second to none between those Chinese Knockoffs since i've bought from many online websites . As to the shipping . it takes 8days to get to my door after my payment. whatever ,since i care the quality much .

8. Revis

Revis Banned

i have order from weiketrade Mitchell and Nell ,but no the wayne Chrebet .You'd better look around .

9. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

your broken english makes me think you work for one of these jersey sites :rofl::rofl:

10. GatorGar

GatorGar Active Member

After being a long-time proponent of these Chinese replica jersey websites, I’m starting to change my opinion. I got a green Revis jersey last year from one of these sites (tarajersey I think), and initially I could tell a couple things seemed slightly off but it seemed good enough to me.

However, less than a year later and after having put the jersey through the washing machine a few times, it’s starting to look really shitty. The threading is actually starting to come unraveled in a few places, and the fabric used for the numbers is really cheap and it’s starting to show.

Initially I noticed an issue with the name plate having way too much fabric beyond the stitching point, and I actually had to trim it off in a few places to make it look even. Still, the name plate looks way too sloppy. The other biggest problem is with the “24” on the back of the jersey. The numbers aren’t sewn even and they are way too high.

I’ve found myself wearing my old replica Pennington jersey more often than the new chinese Revis jersey, if that says anything. I don’t even know when I’ll wear it again. I think next time I purchase a jersey I’ll probably get a Premier jersey from the NFL site because I like having the letters/numbers stitched on instead of screen-printed.

11. Revis

Revis Banned

haha , if only i were that would be awesome for that i would earn some extral money from them

12. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

When the fuck did replicas get so goddamn expensive. Went to Jets shop to make an Ellis jersey (the real Ellis, not the traitor in NE), and they wanted like $105! WTF? So, anyplace to get cheap custom replicas?

13. Mantana Soss

Mantana Soss Active Member

I have never been shown a fake that I couldn't easily tell was fake. Not one.

14. TheGreenLantern

Currently debating between getting a Mangold or Harris. Any suggestions?

15. Revis

Revis Banned

I bought a Revis and Michael Jordan jersey From that weiketrade(anyone interested my jersey ,just pm me to get a pics ). Good weight and feel to them. They're durable in the wash and everything. I've gotten mass compliments on them and comparing them to my real jersey, you can't really see a difference.

16. NYJet87

NYJet87 Active Member

Yeah, I'm with ya. I'm actually more surprised to see people with the real deal than a knock off anymore.

17. Revis

Revis Banned

to put on a knockoff one just go to the camp would be suitable

18. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

So I just received my third jersey from jersey101 and it's a disaster. A white Cromartie (the first white I've bought from them). Threw it in the wash like I do with all of them before wearing and it came out of the dryer with both the front and back numbers crinkled. Nothing different about how this was washed and dried than any of the others. Dropped "Sarah" an email and sent along a picture and am awaiting her reply. Will let you know how this works out. Normally their stuff is great but not this time.

I also have a white Holmes coming in the next few days for my son..it will be interesting to see how this one does through it's first wash.

19. Revis

Revis Banned

Yah, Don it seems you are not lucky enough since i bought mine from weiketrade and it have happened before .My last time disaster is about i have no idea about which size i should wear ,so that i order a size56 (it proves to be wrong)since size54 is smug fit one , and i could swim on the jersey.LMAO, so it's advised that you should make your size clear before you order if you dont wanna swim like me

20. NYJets4EverOnTop

So what I gather from browsing this thread is that Jersey101 and Weiketrade are the best to order from? Am I correct there? Anyone wanna chime in on which one might be best?