2011 Fatcesa thread (Jets related only) - Revis owns fatty on 10/21/2011

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LoyalJetsFan, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 316ROW13Seat20

316ROW13Seat20 New Member

Ran straight at him even looked like he ducked his head into him ...not a penalty

2. bloke911

bloke911 Active Member

Who cares!?!!?

Some plays go your way some don't.

No one is up in arms about the play in the Baltimore game where Sanchez was speared from behind and threw a pick six. Even the NFL agreed it was a roughing the passer, they fined the player for that play. It should have been called back with an add on of 15 yards. Didn't go our way, deal with it.

Did fatty see that Play?

3. sg3

sg3 Banned

Devils post game is over

Somers, reading from the official FANGOLOID memo is claiming that the Revis-Fatso interview is AN INTERNATIONAL SENSATION on ALL websites, all newspapers, EVERYWHERE

the flagship station of the Midgets gets right back on their JET BASHING crusade

4. vajet69

vajet69 New Member

Marshall initiated contact. Case closed

[​IMG]

5. sg3

sg3 Banned

meanwhile at the flagship station of the Jets -- 1050 - Dave Rothenberg says that the Jets are in big trouble vs Rivers because they have NO PASS RUSH, NONE AT ALL

when informed by caller (Steve from Queens) that the Jets are tied for THIRD in the NFL with 17 sacks, Negativity Dave says that stats don't matter.

AGENDA is much more important than truthfulness to ALL these radio sports dildos

6. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

Why is it so hard for Francessa to realize that if Revis doesn't get in front of Marshall on that play that Marshall ends up on the ground because he was FUCKING FALLING DOWN!!!!

7. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Most radio hosts are only there to be inflammatory. To say outrageous shit so people listen. Colin Cowherd just spews shit out his ass and calls it radio. He makes stuff up and then just changes his mind. Skip Bayless is the same way. They don't know anything other than to make controversial statements to get people riled up and give them more viewers or listeners.

8. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Oh he knows that. He just doesn't care because it's the Jets and they are his target practice.

9. The Mak

The Mak New Member

lol don't worry about Somers, he uses hyperbole as irony in his own 'everyone's cool old jewish uncle' manner. He's just joking and poking fun at the whole thing.

10. SAR I

SAR I Member

+1.

WFAN is fueled by Mets fans. And in October, there's never any reason for Mets fans to call into the station which presents a problem as Yankee fans just don't call into radio shows at all.

So the best way to get those Mets fans to call back into his show is to pick on their beloved Jets, and boom goes the dynamite. The angry Mets fan from July now calls back in in October to defend the Jets, up go the ratings.

Instead of falling for his contrived ratings act, I wish the Mets/Jets fans would just act like we Yankee/Jets fans and not call into radio shows.

SAR I

11. sg3

sg3 Banned

how are the Yankees doing in the Series, Sarman??

12. I bleed Jets Green

I bleed Jets Green New Member

That's because Fancesa asked Tuck in a nice way. Give me a break.

13. SAR I

SAR I Member

Doesn't matter that we didn't win it all this year; we know we'll win it all next year.

SAR I

14. SAR I

SAR I Member

NOTE:

Best Of Mike Francesa repeat of today's Revis appearance just started on YES.

SAR I

15. Jetsetter

Jetsetter Active Member

A whale beaches itself on Revis Island...

[​IMG]
    "Da Jets are all tawk, tawk, tawk. Revis shudda got a flag on da play. It wuz intaference. Wanna look? Wanna look?"

[​IMG]
    "Talk, dog? You got a radio station!"
    Revis 3:47 (p.m.)

Most radio studios have a red "cough button". Francesa's studio needs a fart button. He duped Revis onto his show just to rip him. He didn't get a flag. So f'n what? If any Giant gets away with one he just chuckles. And farts.

16. SAR I

SAR I Member

Revis discussion just started at 11:10pm on YES for those near an HDTV.

SAR I

17. vajet69

vajet69 New Member

Somers is blaming the PR guy. You've been at the station a hundred years. Grow a pair of balls.

18. SAR I

SAR I Member

While I agree that Francesa went overboard with Darrelle today, his platform regarding the Jets this year cannot be challenged:

1. "Rex Ryan has a big mouth and again can't back it up."

2. "The Jets haven't won anything yet walk around acting like they're the best team in the league and their coach isn't doing them any favors with his predictions."

3. "The Jets have no identity. They used to be a running team and now they can't run. Their defense isn't what it used to be either. Not sure what they are anymore."

4. "The quarterback is a good one and has a bright future but he's regressed this year."

5. "The Jets were lucky that Tony Romo had a meltdown, otherwise they'd be 2-4 and their season would be over already."

I can't say anything he says or believes in is wrong. Can you?

SAR I

19. The Mak

The Mak New Member

Please stay on Jets Insider.

20. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.