2011 Week 4 New York Jets at Baltimore Ravens Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Sep 25, 2011.

1. H8R

H8R New Member

Tsizzle55, you're making Ravens fans look bad. Trolls like you come to the official board... We H8 You.!

2. H8R

H8R New Member

As for the Joe Flacco HOF talk.... That was a thread on baltimoreravens.com. Almost EVEYONE on the site bashed the guy... The thing is, he wasn't saying Joe will EVER be a HOF'er.... He was just stating that he's on the HOF list for Top 20 Passer rating with guys that have thrown "X" number of passes.

3. H8R

H8R New Member

Ok, I was wrong about backing into the playoffs last year .It was the year before inwhich you needed the stars to align and teams to lay down at the end of the season to win.

4. TSizzle55

TSizzle55 Banned

all good fun, where is the official board? I should be more than welcome here...hell, half of the Ravens team make up the Jets

5. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Imo Burress, Holmes and Mason should be the key to this game. They all know the Ravens quite well, albeit for being on different teams. Ravens fans know quite well how often Burress and Holmes have taken gaping gouges out of their D in past years. And the Ravens are relatively weak on outside pass D.

But... will Sanchez break his pattern of the season so far, and actually get the ball out there often enough to win the game? That will be a key to the outcome.

Meanwhile the Jets currently rank 31st in rushing D. Ouch. The Ravens can run the ball, too, currently ranked 8th in total yards but even stronger than that at 5.2 ypc. If the Jets cannot reverse their shoddy run D, it will be a long game.

Meanwhile we still don't know if Cro and or Mangold will be back.

I know all about how the Jets thrive on adversity, and have bounced back several times in the Ryan era. But I also recall an awful performance against the fish after dropping the 45-3 game to NE.

Another factoid is the Ravens are 6-1 against the Jets. On the other hand the Ravens do not play well, for some reason, on national TV.

Hard to see how that all adds up to a Jet win, imo. I actually like the chances against NE more at this point.

6. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

it's cool. its obvious every message board has clown/homer fans.

alot of the people here that know what da heck they are talking about, still have a touch of homer in them. why wouldnt ya?

but the HOF thread is to another level of clownish behavior.

im sorry but they arent that far off. its comical that you that it appears you think flacco is so far ahead of sanchez it shouldnt be discussed.

explain. you said some moronic shit, so explain why
    ^^^^^ do you care to explain, or do you just want to post shit without saying why? i think Flacco is a better QB right now, but hasn't had many clutch moments. Sanchez wins clearly in that department, but decides that, they still are not so far off.

if you wanna say "omfg he threw 20 picks rookie year" thats cool. he had 2-3 games his rook year where he went AWOL, and destroyed his stats, if thats what you are looking at. i'm not saying throw those games away, but judging by stats as a QB is fucking dumb.. of course unless you complete 65%+ 4000 yards, 30TDs/5picks.

#106 JfaulkNYJ, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  7. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't even bother responding to this douche. He obviously is looking for attention. He goes out of his way to join here, just to say shit to get to people. Just let him talk and don't respond. Eventually he will give up.

"The loudest person in the room, is the weakest person in the room."

8. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

How is it the Jets fault that 4 teams that had tiebreakers on the Jets failed to do their job?

The Jets won their last game, others didn't.

9. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

i figured that. of course flacco is better than mark sanchez, but he hasnt been in the playoffs.

but it isnt like flacco is tom brady, and sanchez is jamarcus russel. thats the way he is coming off.

10. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Flacco has a unibrow.

Point to Sanchez.

11. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

The Jets should have won the home opener last year against the Ravens, but everything went wrong for the Jets. If that doesn't happen Sunday night, Jets win. Rex wants this game bad.

12. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

Another team with a banded up secondary that we wont take advantage of.

13. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's the key, that and the Jets so far porous run D. If the run D tightens up and Sanchez can get the ball outside and up the field, the Jets should win. Otherwise...

14. GatorGar

GatorGar Active Member

I'll say this, one thing that we've been good about the past few years under Rex is not losing too many consecutive games. Its unusual to lose 2 games back to back. Last year we lost to NE then to Miami, and that was it. I wouldn't be surprised to see the team bounce back and have a great game against Baltimore.

15. ScotlandJet

ScotlandJet New Member

Nice post Gator. This is what we want to hear.
    Jets players got a serious bruising from Rex on Sunday, they don't to hear it again so soon and you better believe we are going to ready Sunday. This might be a game for the ages.

16. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Although this sounds kind of stupid, the loss to OAK may have been a good thing for the running game and the offensive line. After being completely embarassed at the beginning of the season and especially last week, they'll be playing for pride. Sucks that it's probably the toughest front-7 in the NFL but I expect them to bounce back.

I can't fathom them just becoming soft and abandoning Rex's ground and pound philosophy this quickly. Sunday night will be a statement game.

17. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

I would just like to add that all of the teams other than the Jets are fags.

18. flynismo

flynismo New Member

.....too short

19. flynismo

flynismo New Member

@Rockefella

Sanchez has sex with minors.
    Point to Flacco.

20. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

@flyinsmo

Flacco has sex with tree stumps.