2011 Week 4 New York Jets at Baltimore Ravens Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Sep 25, 2011.

1. H8R

H8R New Member

We'll see come Sunday. Flacco, hasn't played well in the playoffs I can't really argue. I'll give the nod to the game plan in which the Jets lay out for him. They (Jets) play to his strengths, roll outs and shotgun formations and allowing him to make plays. Joe gets handcuffed by CAM CAMERON... nuff said .. . You'll see a substantial difference in how the Ravens attack this year ( or so Ravens fans have been told) . If this happens , who knows.

As to the point of Sanchez being much better in the playoffs..... If you don't do enough all season long to get there.... how does that help. I'm not saying the Jets won't make the playoffs.. thats not it. Though, you guys have backed into the playoffs each year. Looking to the same teams that have beaten us in the playoffs. So, it comes down to the seeding... if you were to interchange it, the Ravens would have probably finished the same way.

2. Prince of Thieves

Prince of Thieves New Member

Opposing QBs in playoff games Joe Flacco has won
    Chad Pennington
    Kerry Collins
    Tom Brady - in which Flacco was 4-10 for 34 yards, 0 TD and an INT
    Matt Cassel

Opposing QBs in playoff games Mark Sanchez has won
    Carson Palmer
    Philip Rivers
    Peyton Manning
    Tom Brady - in which Sanchez outperformed Brady in his own building

3. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Final score is Ravens 12 - Jets 7. Mark Sanchez gets sacked for a safety 6 times.

4. Prince of Thieves

Prince of Thieves New Member

Sanchez was the reason the Jets made the playoffs last year. FIVE game winning drives in the regular season, four of them on he road, one of those at Heinz Field in ice cold weather and one of those at Mile High. This doesn't count his come-from-behind drive to win the game on the road against Indy.

"Backing into the playoffs" is horseshit.

And to say the Ravens would've won on the road against San Diego, Indy, and New England is, in the words of Kobe Bryant, a "bikram yoga stretch."

5. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

im sorry but they arent that far off. its comical that you that it appears you think flacco is so far ahead of sanchez it shouldnt be discussed.

explain. you said some moronic shit, so explain why

6. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

How exactly did we back into the playoffs last year? By winning 11 games. We were locked in a playoff spot before our last game.

7. mute

mute Well-Known Member

exactly. This heshe doesnt know sh!t.

8. MoWilkShakes

MoWilkShakes Active Member

how does this argument make any sense? Quarterbacks do not go up against each other...they go up against opposing defenses.

9. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

That is a lame and incorrect thing you wrote.

It is lame because if a team "backs into" the playoffs, they are still in the playoffs.

Your statement is incorrect because the Jets won their regular season finales in both 2009 and 2010. How exactly did they "back into the playoffs"?

#89 Cakes, Sep 27, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
  10. RavenMan04

RavenMan04 New Member

Are you kidding me? What message board was that?? The baltimore sun ravens forum and ravens 24x7 are probably to most popular ravens forum and there is no way any of the members would make a post about flacco making the hall of fame. Baltimore's fans are so critical of flacco that it pisses me off sometimes.

11. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

raven talk or something. i searched for a ravens board on google, and that was the first thing i saw.

12. RavenMan04

RavenMan04 New Member

hmm...well if the guy who created the topic was already talking about flacco and the hall of fame I'm sure he was getting blasted by the other members and he is an idiot. Most ravens fan's do not think or are even considering the possibility of flacco in the HOF at this stage of his career.

13. TSizzle55

TSizzle55 Banned

Yeah, Ravens fans are very critical of Flacco...must have been a kid. Anyway, Sanchez is going to have to air it out all night to beat Baltimore. He is in for a LONG night...the Ravens offense is going to humiliate Rex Ryan and the Jets D

14. TSizzle55

TSizzle55 Banned

oh kiss my ass, are you the police of this forum? have done nothing wrong..worry about yourself. Ravens fans a bad name? LOL might be some of the most harmless in the league. weak analysis too...captain obvious

15. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

We are going to get humiliated? We had 1 bad game so its impossible for us to bounce back. The Raiders are better then the Titans.

16. RavenMan04

RavenMan04 New Member

Dude you come on here with just smack talking..I dont know if you're on any other ravens forums but how often do we say we hate it when trolls come in our forums and create new accounts just to spam our message boards the week of the game never to return again. Anyway, Im just busting your nut just because its pisses me off when people do it on our boards

17. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

I think this is the faggot ravens fan that does the YouTube vids from last year

Edit: nevermind. Just Google tsizzle55 and you'll find links to his YouTube channel, Twitter, last FM, etc. First rule of trash talk: change your alias dumbass. You're walking into a hornets nest here.

I was right on one part though.. you do look like a faggot

#97 Rockefella, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  18. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

lmao. he looks like a fat chad henne

http://twitter.com/#!/TSizzle55

19. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Backed into the playoffs? I don't think so. What's the difference between winning games in the beginning of the year and losing games at the end of the year vs. losing games in the beginning of the year and winning games at the end of the year? There isn't. We also clinched a playoff spot last year without even needing week 17. Backed into the playoffs.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl: hahah! A fat chad henne!