17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Find me the law where it says U must root for a team from the state you live in

Also why would I have the slightest care of the money situation in California since I am a good old citizen of Texas which is a undeniable fact?

BTW Texas has zero state income tax like in no state income tax & according to Gov Perry is solvent.

#12521 championjets69, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  2. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Jets called me today offering Mezz 226 for remaining 6 games. Face value plus 2500 PSL. These fucks must be desperate.

I'll see what else he can offer me tomorrow when I say no.

3. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

What makes you think they are desperate?

They are trying to sell the remaining PSL's and offered you the same deal that they offered people since day one.

Now if you said they offered you the seats without having to pay for the remaining 6 games that would be another story.

4. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Maybe desperate is a bad term but to sell season tickets in the middle of the season doesn't bode well.

5. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Very true! It's kinda sad that they still have PSL's to sell for a Jets team that is actually playing well.

It's also sad that for the next 5 out of 6 Jets home games there are over 9,000 tickets for sale on Stubhub. But when you look at that other team in blue you see far less tickets up for sale.

6. JetsSec337Lot13B

$2500 PSL? Those are usually a $4k PSL.

7. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Those are Mezz B seats for $2,500 a pop.

8. sg3

sg3 Banned

deleted

#12528 sg3, Sep 27, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
  9. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

that and you will make yourself look like a fool.... again. jon stewart and obama thank you for just keeping your mouth shut.

10. sg3

sg3 Banned

deleted

again

#12530 sg3, Sep 27, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
  11. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I wasn't aware this was going on. They must have defaults in order for this to be happening. Jackasses who put the PSL purchase on their credit cards and then didn't pony up for the tickets. This is getting crazy.

12. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i told u my friend sat in the mezz corner last year for face no psl.
    i must have sucker written on my head to pay for season tickets with preseason

13. Section 227. Row 5

I'm having mine tatooed on my forehead in green and white.

14. championjets69

I would suspect this is just the tip of the iceberg. As you have said many, many times Woody better watch out if our team actually or the fans perceive is imploding. OTH I can see why the Miami tix prices are dropping since fans are perceiving they are a blah team now & whatever national following they may have when they were QBed by the greatest QB to win nothing are quickly ebbing. According to reports on ESPN Mike & Mike today the loyal Miami fans have already begun to disown the team

15. Section 227. Row 5

You gotta love it. They say the stadium down there is PACKED with green jerseys whenever the Jets are in town.

If the Dolphins don't win this weekend they're screwed. 0-4 is a tough hole to dig yourself out of.

16. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

At this point what can the Jets do to save themselves? It's not like you can just get rid of the PSL because you'll be fucking over everyone who purchased one. I'd imagine you can lower the seat prices in the upper deck across the board. Maybe cut the PSL charges in half and then use any PSL money already paid as a credit towards future seasons.

A little over 1 season in and this shit looks BAD

17. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

what looks bad is that these douchebags priced out so many real jets fans right during the best period of football we have seen. thats what looks bad, i hate woody johnson and his crew of douchebags for that.

18. Section 227. Row 5

I think the PSL sales went well enough to leave them alone now. Most of the suckers .... er... excuse me... I mean THE FANS who purchased them own them lock, stock and barrel. No need to adjust a damned thing. And PT Barnum is right, so whatever unpaid, repo kickback PSLs that come back to haunt them will probably be resold again to some other sucker... er... excuse me again... I keep making that mistake... damn... to some other FAN.

So the unsold repo PSLs that have come back will really not be enough of a problem to warrant a price adjustment to repair. They'll just push the shit out of them again and eventually sell them, maybe by making it enticing with a little free parking fora year or whatever.

The biggest problem old Woody has is the Upper Deck. He really has a simple choice with this one though. He can either sit and watch the Upper Deck empty TF out and have seating in Rows 1-12, or he can substantially lower the prices on seats 12-26.

I could see a PSL in the Upper Deck Prime seats. Somebody will galdly pay $1,000 per seat to sit in the front 4 rows, but after that, forget about it. They're offering all kinds of cockamamie "discounts" to move this shit now and probably unsuccessfully. You're going to see MAJOR price concessions next year in those nosebleed seats, I guarantee that. All you see on SH is those upper uppers going for $.30 on the dollar. You won't have those people renewing this spring because they are getting badly torched right now, especially with the Preseason games piled on.

19. Section 227. Row 5

As I said before, I actually know a guy who is a Giants fan and who actually paid the Giants a non-refundable PSL of $1,000 per seat X 4.

Know where his row is? Row 26, I shit you not. I am not kidding. So as much as we bitch, at least we can walk away. He can walk away too, but he'll be walking away from the $4,000. I doubt if he'll ever be able to sell those things to anyone at this point, poor bastard.

20. championjets69

I think the NYGs PSL price for the UD prime is 5 Gs per seat :jets: