week 3 - Jets @ Oakland Raiders - 9/25/11

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by IATA, Sep 18, 2011.

1. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

Not in the red zone. But I can see them having a play (soon) trying to make him an open field runner, based on what we've seen. Cro is usually the fastest man on the field.

2. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

i think keller is going to be a huge factor this game

3. IATA

IATA Trolls

i think the football is going to be a huge factor in this game

4. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

I know Andre Johnson and Calvin Johnson didn't do shit against Revis, but this rookie wide receiver who caught a few passes against the Bills is uncoverable. Revis has no chance.

5. Dirty6Sanchez

Dirty6Sanchez Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Revis Christ is forgiving and will hear all your heresies should you confess them

6. JETFIGHTERS

JETFIGHTERS Active Member

If you know fader fans like I know fader fans there we be a blackout here, NoCal. Raider fans buy the jerseys, but will not attend even one game unless its KC or DENVER those 2 game sell out. A lot of brew,blood, and fistacuffs! So exciting! We are not their rivals. Al made a big time mistake offering his product with intension of a sell out. He don;'t really know cokeland does he? A strawberry and cisco are worth far more than support of you community. Taking you sterio or car or girl is far more precious in their site than attending a game or voting or standinding up for yor rights legally. Thats dusty dusty baby, and it makes me sick! Crack dealers get to have first dibs at Roscoes Chicken and Waffles. No gang members here baby, we only deal in drugs,prostitution,correption, scandals,violation of human rights,and bias on employment(only family members allowed) You can never get in unless you have family here. Tru Dat!

We better kick their ass!

#166 JETFIGHTERS, Sep 21, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  7. IATA

IATA Trolls

I have no idea what you just said in this huge block of shit, but I will defend to the death your right to present such an incoherent huge block of shit.

godspeed, sir!

8. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

^^^^^^^ = Awesome.

Anybody seen Raiderjoe?

9. Jets-N-Terps

Jets-N-Terps Well-Known Member

Fucking Cowherd just predicted a lopsided Raider win. I just don't see how that's possible. Maybe a slow start because of the long trip out west, but I just don't see them dominating. Our D is too dominant and Campbell will throw at least 1 pic. If Fitzpatrick threw like he did last week, Sanchez shouldn't have too much trouble. Granted I don't see him throwing for 350 and 3 TD's, but there's no reason for him not to notch 250 and 2 even with Mangold out.

10. mute

mute Well-Known Member

I cant believe people still listen to this Tom Brady dick rider. I stopped months ago because I was tired of his BS and not owning up when he was wrong about something (Aaron Rodgers for example) and his analogies have gone old.

11. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Cowherd just blurts out the most controversial shit so people listen in and send him hate mail. He's the Skip Bayless of radio.

12. Ingersoll

Ingersoll New Member

Fans always get upset over what the sports 'Heads have to say. When they pick your team, it's a sign of their awareness that greatness is upon you. When they pick the other team, they're obviously retarded; and in Raiderland, they've disrespected you, the team, and completely ignored the fact that the NFL and probably most life on earth wouldn't exist without Al Davis.

The reason some people are picking Oakland has been well hashed out. But another is that it's a safe upset special pick. If our D isn't getting their collective ass stitched up by a team of butt surgeons after the game then it means that we might have won. And that's not impossible. It looks like there's some good matchups that favor us. But if the Jets do win then it will be the same old Raiders and you can't blame whoever picked the Jets to lose.

At any rate, if it mattered who sportscasters picked to win games then the same two teams would be in the Superbowl every year. What's funny is that it seems like they don't have anymore insight into the outcome of games than most non-inebbriated fans.

13. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Cowherd is an idiot...

The other morning he snafu'd.

He was talking about how right he was and started saying how he called the EAGLES a sure thing blah blah and that last night........PAUSE FOR 6-8 Seconds, Dead air and then jumped to another team.

It seems he then realized the EAGLES lost to Atlanta and then went quiet and jumped to a different talk of a team.

Now unless there was a system snafu, which I doubt because he was just starting to talk of them and then stopped.

14. 624

624 Banned

I just turned it on to hear Cowherd say that New England is the most overrated team in the league and he has them at #7 in the league, behind the Jets.

15. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

IMO NE is slightly overrated because of their level of comp so far, but #7 behind our team is quite a stretch...

16. Calikid

Calikid New Member

Do you really believe that? The NFL is trying to favor the Pats and hurt the Jets with scheduling? The Pats also have three road games and we go to OAK after you. This is NFL scheduling. It's a set procedure.

17. Jets-N-Terps

Jets-N-Terps Well-Known Member

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I could potentially see an upset, but not a blowout upset.

18. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

The Jets might have to play this game like they played games in 2009 if Baxter doesn't play well. Very simple, plain offense not taking too many risks, have the D dominate and pull out a win in the end.

19. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

Dude, are you questioning Batman? Srsly?

20. Lon Chaney

Lon Chaney Well-Known Member

I don't think the NFL hates any team, and 3 road games in a row is not unprecedented.

But I hate to break the news to you chief; the Patriots DO NOT have 3 road games in a row this year.

Also, the Jets have to play Sunday night against the Pats later in the season and then fly to Denver for a Thursday game. That's some bull shit right there.