2011 Fatcesa thread (Jets related only) - Revis owns fatty on 10/21/2011

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LoyalJetsFan, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HOI

HOI Active Member

new entry in the Mike F. translation dictionary from today

Rutgers = Ruddgers

2. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

Ruddghuz

3. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

I stopped listening to this one trick pony (Yankees) immediately after his anti-Jets tirade following the win over the Colts in week 16 of 2009. I got Sirius/XM radio in the summer of 2010 and never looked back. NFL radio, national ESPN feeds and every NFL game for the ride home and life is good. I will never listen to the fat man or WFAN again.

4. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Same Here. Sirius XM is by far the best way to go and its not even close.

5. jacktucky

jacktucky Member

His Directv bill and TV bill are tax deductible. I need to talk to my accountant to see if my posts here qualify to deduct my home theater.

6. NYMIJ

NYMIJ New Member

JetLife stadium currently pretty empty now for a 28-16 Giants lead.

7. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Folks, what did I tell you? I picked da Giants -6.5 and I was right, I cawlled it, dey covvid. Not a good win by da Giants, but a YUUUUGE win. And I don't want to heah anything about how dey won. A win is a win, and dat's da bottom line. Dat's what good teams do folks, dey win da footbawlll game when dey have to. My othah picks wah Falcons +2.5 and Chawjizzz +7. Dat makes me 2 fah 3 dis weekend. Dawg went 0-2 dis weekend, haha dat clown! If it wasn't for some lucky plays in da fawth quartah of da Pats game I covah dat game too. Lots of things to do, laws of things to covah, we'll tawk about how I was right for a few owwwizz, Marry Anno's rekkid breakin save, da Red Sox. Awwllll of dat coming youah way. Back aftah dis.

8. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

Giants win an ugly 28-16 game. They score a TD off a muffed punt by the rookie returner. They got the ball in great field position. They ran back a TD on a backwards pass by Bradford. A free 65 yard TD return.

I'm now going to make believe the Jets were the team who won the same ugly 28-16 game with all the same fortunate bounces.

'What a lucky game faw duh classless Jets. A game filled with duhvine intuhvention. Can you be anymaw fawtunate folks? Da rookie muffs a punt. Da Jets did nothin to fawce it! Awwwl luck. Den dey get a free TD on a backwidds pass? ahh u serious? da big bad jets defense had nothin to do with it!

Da Jet defense was atrocious!! Sam Bradfffid was mawtchin up and down the field awwl game lawng. 330 yawds passin. Dis is without dare #1 receivah and numba 1 back folks. Maw luck dat they both got injid last week. I know faw a fact if eitha playah was playin da Jets woulda lawwwst goin away Da Ram wah embarrassn dah Jets with duh hurry up awwfense. da defensw wuz atta gas. Dose classless clowns faked injury to stop it!

and don't even me stawted with the offense. sanchez was missin receivah's left and right. bradfid was goin bink bink bink boom movin duh bawl and sanchez was goin clunk intaception, unda throw, sack, ATROCIOUS!

i take nothin from this folks. beat ya chest awwl u want, da jets shouldn't be excited about anything'
    back to reality...what tank will say about the giants win

"awwl roses folks, alll u wanted the giants tuh do was win and they did doesn't mattuh how. they got the job done. great pee-yaw pass rushin by tuck and pee-ehh pawwl. now u got philly next week with no vick. dis is settin up faw duh giants well. it doesn't mattah how u get the win, just get it if yaw the giants, u couldn't stawt 0-2. i don't wanna heah who was missin faw duh rams. injuries aww pawt of the game.

#1048 RunLeonRun, Sep 19, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  9. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Giants looked like garbage. That tipped ball in the beginning of the 3rd when the Rams would have had a TD saved them. Their DL was the only thing that looked good. Francesser is going to make it out like the Giants had a great hard fought win.

10. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

yes they did. jaworksi was being kind at the end of the game. giants looked very shitty. very fortunate they played a bad team without S Jackson.

what a poorly played game. looked like 2 terrible football teams. the giants are more talented then that but they don't play like it under coughlin.

11. babyknight

babyknight Well-Known Member

All looking forward to the Francesa spin on this Giants game tomorrow?

12. sbx213

sbx213 New Member

Ohh man any ideas to what he'll say about Giants defenders throwing themselves on the floor faking injuries to stop the Rams no huddle offense?
    Haha can you imagine if that were the Jets??? It be the big story tomorrow.

13. babyknight

babyknight Well-Known Member

"I nevah saw dat"

14. Coach K

Coach K New Member

deez peepuh gyive da rayduhhs a hahd time abowt beeeyin soooo classless and wut abowt deez jets?

ya know i huyd Mr. Jahhhnson ova dere deecloined a spawnsah frahm Cahhhvel

I mean what did Cahhhhvel eva do to you! Cahhhhvel is Yonkahs! You aint New Yawk Cahhhvel is New Yawk. Da Mora's give me Cahhvel every game when I manage taa sqweez in dah bawx

15. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

I'll be interested to know if he acknowledges that it's now MetLife Stadium, or if he will continue to live in denial (and the past), insisting that it's still "Giants Stadium".

16. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

The Jets have done it before. All teams do it.

17. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Does he comment on Bolee throwing the football and hitting the intern in the face on the sideline?

"waiyasekkon waiyasekkon, dat Giant win, okkaayyy, with all dose injid playahs was gutsy. ya lawst if you don't see dat."

18. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

This sir, was fuckin hilarious!

19. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

I've never seen a team blatantly flop like that though. It was pathetic

20. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

"Dis wuz ah gutsee pahfawmance from deez giants...dey had 6 injahed startahs from dare footbawl teem, and dey went out dare and do wat good teemz do...dey go out dare and take advatange of da udda teemz mistakes. Dey beat a very good team with bradfid at QB...dare pass rush with pee-ya paul wuz unstawpabil! Manning played his best bawl in crunch time, like I sed he wuld! Great puformance by da Giants and Cawflin.

Back afta dis"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.