Is Cromartie worth his 4 year $32 million dollar contract?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DarrelleRevis.Human?, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

No love for Drew Coleman? .... Prick

2. Lon Chaney

Lon Chaney Well-Known Member

Corey Webster got destroyed by Moss last week. He's not even the best corner on his own team.

3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Oh fuck yes, I was sitting right here getting ready to watch Mister Electric perform self-fellatio on the internet over Cromartie picking the great LUKE MCCOWN to death in his 9th career start over an illustrious 8 year career.

I'll be going through your weak posts since I last looked at this thread on Friday, and dismantling them as I plan to dismantle your terribly un-earned reputation over the next week. I never realized how much you suck at this, my friend.

BTW, that's not all your avatar says, but you didn't have the sack to say the rest.

#283 abyzmul, Sep 19, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  4. Lynkx

Lynkx Active Member

Luke McCown.

5. abyzmul

Too slow!!

6. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

This thread is pretty gangsta

7. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Cro had a great game. Great returns.

8. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

...this guy called it:

Did you see Miles Austin yesterday? He looked pretty good.

Yes, I'm still talking about how good he is and how right I was about that.

Bahahahaha

I think we're witnessing the collapse of the original internet tough guy.

What is it with you and these "reputations" ??? It's the fucking internet.

And if your looking for posts, you can check the Breaking Bad thread - I post there quite a bit. There's a lot of heart and effort in those posts.

I can't rub it when if I'm banned, can I?

Again, this is the internet...there are no nutsacks (at least on this site).

#288 Mr Electric, Sep 19, 2011
  9. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Actually, you would have more time to........

10. abyzmul

Chad Pennington is statistically one of the most accurate QBs of all time. Stats can be skewed to make moronic arguments seem valid. Looking through this thread, you seem to be a proponent of moronic argument.

You always do. That's your schtick, it's been your schtick since you started posting here. Don't hate what you are. A front with little behind it.

No, I'm the guy whose posts you are so pathetically unprepared to argue against that he changes my words to suit his own weak argument. When did I say position coaches don't matter? When did I say he wasn't working with his position coaches? Point those posts out for me? Because I think we both know you made that up. Like pretty much most of your 'arguments' in this thread. Talking out of your ass. 'Multiple times'.

Another fabrication by someone whose ability to debate football seems pretty limited to 1 serious and intelligent for every mocking diatribes designed to distract from lack of substance.

Dude, you might as well just tell me to die in a fire, I live in Texas and there's scorched earth all around me, it may be your one chance to be right about something.

Speculate? That's what you call it? I call it shooting off with incorrect information and assuming the other guy

You assume a lot, without actually doing research. That's another thing I've learned about you. You're half-assed outside your comfort zone of 'scouting' college prospects.

'Gambler' types flourish in passive read/react schemes like Phillips runs. The best fit for Rex is a disciplined cover man who frustrates the receiver into mistakes.

He is overpaid. He'll puff up his stats against weak competition like the Jaguars and make people like you, who think bottom line stats are all that matter, even when he gives up 4 completions on 5 targets, 2 TDs and 2 first downs, with zero passes defended, against real competition on national television.

He's getting more than market value would have dictated if he wasn;t Plan B, or even Plan C. The penalty for losing a gamble in Free Agency. Market Value, sure thing.

I'd say that you were talking out of your ass, as usual.

Describing something as 'vicious' and also 'simple'. Talk about retarded. He's also 'simply' doing his job by wearing shoulderpads, and also running a football route, even if it's half-assed. Come on, Mr. E, was I really this wrong to assume that you were any good at this?

Did I? Why don't you go ahead and find where I said that? Post it word for word. We'll see if you aren't putting words in my mouth... yet again.

Alan Ball looked mediocre. Because he sucks. He's their answer to Drew Coleman. Coleman was a guy that smart quarterbacks would target to make our secondary look mediocre at times over the past couple of years, if you recall. But maybe I'm giving you too much credit. Your head might be too full of the shuttle times for late round D3 prospects to remember something like that.

Sure is. An oversimplified one.

Jim Herrmann was the linebackers coach on a Jets team that had a former LB coach playing pretend DC under a micromanaging DC/HC. His duties may be a bit different, but probably not much. His 'demotion' to LB coach under Rex was probably just a change in official title and paycheck.

Of course you do. Are you under the impression that you are not also a punk?

No, but many times a punk will mistake 'cocky' for 'being a punk'. More often than you think, actually.

See above.

Here's your fatal flaw of thinking on message boards. You think that fans that post on a message board should not have wants, or opinions on the game, because they have no control of the outcome. At least when those wants and opinions differ from your own. Message boards would not exist if that were the case. Does what I want matter to the Jets? Nope, and it shouldn't.

But you try to play that bullshit on message boards, when it suits your half-assed view of the NFL football world. I've seen you do it multiple times, trying to shut down people's threads, on a whim.

That'll stop now. If you can't build a valid, detailed and intelligent argument on something that should be easy for someone of your supposed 'stature', then you don't have the right to piss on the arguments of others. Back of the line, sir.

Sanchez has looked like crap a lot of this season/preseason, but I was bringing up a point about his demeanor. And you of course failed to make any intelligent point to the contrary. Par for the course, I guess. DIAF, AMIRIGHT?

No I'm not. But his 2 allowed touchdowns didn't help their cause very much. This thread IS about Cromartie, right? And his 8 million dollars per year? Should I be talking about Sione Pouha?

Half-assed joke attempt is half-assed. You could have used that line a number of effective ways in that response, and you chose the worst instance to use it. Maybe you should stick with catch phrases.

I never started a thread, maybe that's where your Search Engine skills are failing you. As far as wanting attention, your 2 posts yesterday trying to call me out are clearly not attempts for attention. Right? Not at all. This is going to be a fun week.

#290 abyzmul, Sep 19, 2011
  11. GatorGar

GatorGar Active Member

Is this thread still about Cromartie? Cro looked like a beast yesterday. 2 interceptions, 85 yards on kickoff returns, and 63 yards on interception returns. Dude plays like a Jet!

12. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Crow is well worth the money and proved his versatility yesterday. Not only is he a great ball hawk, he's a great returner.

Nobody should be complaining about Crow today... he's the man.

13. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

You know, puck. I'm not going to edit that. It's pretty hilarious.

...and since my unearned reputation doesn't really matter to anyone but abyzmul, yes, I am jerking off to footage of Cromartie's excellent game yesterday.

(Using abyz's e-tears mixed with strong e-reputation as lube)

14. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I have some place to be, so like you, I'm gonna wait eight days to respond to this.

15. abyzmul

And your response will be half-assed like every other one in this thread.

16. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

When I watch him return kicks I feel as though I'm watching Brad Smith with his long "I'm not really running, I'm just making big steps" strides and cuts down the field. Very deceiving.
    He certainly doesn't fit the mold of your "standard" KOR.

17. Mangold Goldman

You're a loser. Electric is a good and educated poster

You on the other hand are annoying

Go away

18. abyzmul

YOU MAKE ME GO AWAY!!!i!

19. IATA

IATA Trolls

second mr e account?

no, not enough swearing...

20. abyzmul

It's the truth. Something you're very slow to recognize.

Me too me too.
    http://forums.theganggreen.com/showpost.php?p=2247765&postcount=130

So, I'm the 'original internet tough guy'. Would that be a... 'reputation' perchance? It would, wouldn't it? You really have to work on that whole tendency for immediate self-contradiction thing. It makes your posts read like the people you insult and disregard.

Rub what in? You're bragging that Cromartie is worth 8 million dollars a year because he picked apart a career backup. That's how desperate your argument is. Someone worth a squat could be making a great argument against me. You aren't.