Is Cromartie worth his 4 year $32 million dollar contract?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DarrelleRevis.Human?, Sep 12, 2011.

1. CONN-JET.2.0.3.

CONN-JET.2.0.3. Active Member

[​IMG]

2. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

So everyone is a winner?

3. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

Oh, I know this one! Pick me! Pick me!

Even if you win your still retarded right?

Good one bro.

4. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Huh? Do people on this board really think I'm Asian?

5. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

In what respect? That you have a tiny weiner or that you come from China or something?

6. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

I'm terrible at math, but my vagina is sideways. I can see where the confusion comes from.

7. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

I always knew the myth was true....... I just bought a ticket to Thailand.

8. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Let me rephrase that for you. When u get owned in a thread, you revert to your stupid childish posts. See above. Its probably ur periods though.

9. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I got owned? ...by who?

abyz was owned when fucking boxorox made a second account and backed him up.

Prince of Thieves and a few other posters agreed with my take.

This is a thread basically split right down the middle - except I don't have a fan of two teams aka not a real fan and boxorox saying I'm right.

A bunch of fucking clowns came out of the woodwork when someone attempted to call me out. I stand by opinion that Cromartie is worth it because it was the only option we had. I also stand by my opinion that it's fucking retarded to say Cromartie doesn't work with his position coach.

#229 Mr Electric, Sep 17, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
  10. JCotchrocket

JCotchrocket Active Member

Holy Guacamole, why haven't I been in this thread yet?

[​IMG]

11. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Cromartie is worth his contract. He got be by Dez Bryant a fantastic receiver on a perfectly thrown ball. Then he got beat by Miles Austin where he won and then had the ball wrestled away. His coverage skills were not lacking just a great offense made some great plays. We are not going to shut every team out.

12. JCotchrocket

JCotchrocket Active Member

I'm going to have to save this awesome Mr. E/Abyzmul debate for a later day, but I liked these two comments:

Cromartie will not face a better wide receiver than the two he faced on Monday. Dez and Miles are, in my opinion, the best tandem in the NFL.

I'm not sure why Darrelle Revis wasn't locked on to Dez Bryant from the get-go; I guess Rex and Co. don't think as highly of Bryant's ability and the buzz around his training camp as I do, but when I hear comments from level-headed Cowboys that the freakishly-talented headcase now has his head on straight, I know he's the greater threat.

Cro's salary is an expensive gamble. If Cromartie ever learns to play effectively while jamming his man at the line, we win that bet. If he doesn't we don't.

I know Cro is soft. I know he's not going to lower his shoulder against a running back in the open field. But what I disagree with is that his lack of contact at the line of scrimmage is due to his softness. (I think Mick mentions this in a later post).

Cro doesn't jam because jamming his receiver is as disconcerting to his coverage ability as it is to the receiver's route-running ability. He's learned that he can play corner by just depending on his speed and agility; he needs to unlearn that, and that will take time. You can't play corner without being confident in your repertoire of skills, and Cro won't have confidence in his jam skills for a looooong time...

...if at all. I hope that isn't the case.

13. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

If you would've read through this:

You would've known:

...because he doesn't have heart! According to abyzmul...

just some editorializing.

14. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

That guy you PM'd and Abyzmal did a good job I think, before you started derailing thread, which is normal for u anyways.

Thats great. You should build on that.

You seem to have a hard time understanding things. Jets and Cowboys play two different conferences. I was born and raised in Dallas, but Jets have always been my team with Dallas be my second favorite. Print this post and shove it up urs before u start jerking off to Miles Austin.

So when people started calling you out and started owning you, they become "A bunch of fucking clowns"? For the record, I gave my opinion on Cromartie and it was straight forward. Ur bitch ass just had to call me out.

BTW, nobody is saying we could have had Cro for $6-7 mil a year, what his worth would be. Even u agree that we overpaid for Cromartie. Thats all this thread is asking for. Nobody is really questioning the FO either, but that doesn't mean we didn't over pay for Cromartie. We overpaid for Bart Scott and Pace because of the FA.

15. IATA

IATA Trolls

what say you now, dumbfaggots who doubted cro after 1 game?

16. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Probably something along of the lines of "hes playing against a jaguars team with some no name shithead @ QB with no legit receivers"

17. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

NO HEART!!!!!!!!! or effort!

18. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

19. Yankee6

Yankee6 Well-Known Member

hes definitely getting closer to being worth it today!

20. Cynic

Cynic New Member

Fuck the haters. I called it since before we even signed him that he would "overshadow Revis. At least in terms of interceptions". Dumb ass Jets fans tryna say hes not good.