2011 Fatcesa thread (Jets related only) - Revis owns fatty on 10/21/2011

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LoyalJetsFan, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Did I msis something? didn't Dallas move the ball at will to take a quick 7-0 lead? That is what got the fans down early.

2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Yes, but that was 1 game. Typically the defense plays well and the offense sucks early. And maybe I missed something, but what exactly did the offense do to get the crowd excited in the first half? After that 1 Dallas drive, the D clamped down.

3. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

oh i know. i have missed aproxximately 5 home games since 1996. im on a first name basis with the security guys near my seats. if anyone knows how that crowd works, im one of those people.

that being said, i 100% agree with the crowd getting pissed when they play like shit. its a two way street. if the players want that place rockin, give us something to get wild about.

another issue is actually with the stadium. if you notice, the stadium is built high. by that i mean that most of the crowd is above the ground. look at the loudest stadiums in the league. all of them are either A) domes, or B) sunk in, like arrowhead. this keeps the noise from escaping. this is what truly makes it loud.

bottom line is the new stadium sucks ass.

4. Pereiro16

Pereiro16 Member

lmao thats exactly how he would say it

5. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Nothing at all. The crowd was fired up early, but with no offense to speak of, and Dallas being the only team that was able to move the ball early on, you can't really expect fans to be on their feet.

6. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

The whole team did nothing to get the crowd exicted but the best crowds pump up the team not the other way around.

7. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

[YOUTUBE]6xLqNeX3s_Y[/YOUTUBE]

Waitaseknd!

8. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, I was disappointed in Francesa in his Jet visit. I thought he was gonna be alot different. I thought his whole point in the Ryan interview was to get Rex to admit stuff that Mike's being saying (aka the Colt game years ago) was right. For lack of a better term, I thought he was gonna be alot more of a kiss as- in person then he actually was. And then afterwards, still alot of negative crap. Even yesterday, his analysis of the game wasn't bad at all but then he throws in a Westhoff is the best coach on the field by far comment. That's obviously a shot at Rex. No need for that. And I like Westhoff, he's obviously a great special teams coach, but if he was the greatest thing since the wheel, why hasn't he ever gotten a Head Coach position?

9. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

On today's show, we'll hear a sermon from the bloated sportspope about how wonderful and brilliant the Pats* are. We'll hear Fatty tell us how 'da Pats* ahre still tha team ta beat in da AFC," and about how Taam Brady's awll world.

Will we hear that the Pats* D still can't stop a nosebleed?

10. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Mike doesn't like the Pats

11. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

I still can't get over the day the Russian Plane with all those hockey players went down, he goes ,, and the big story of the day,,,, "PEYTON MANNING," and this was before the surgery was announced. Like New York really is entranced in the status of Peyton Manning for the season.

12. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

Actually, he is ripping the Dolphin defense to shreds.

13. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

Amen 1,000 times to this.

14. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

To be fair, I bet he didn't even know about it till later in the day and then he mentioned it. Tank hates hockey--rarely ever covers it.

15. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

There Tank goes killing the Jets again.

"The Jets tell ya it's a good sign and it shows how great dey are cuz dey won playin a bad game. How about stoppin someone faw a change! how about movin duh bawwl on offense! dey didn't expose da cowboys secondary at awwl!'

LMAO. The Jets didn't move the ball at all and Cowboys marched up and down? There was a 30 yard difference in total yards.

I still don't get how the Jets were even in this game. The Jets did nothing on offense. Couldn't run. Couldn't pass. Defense was brutal all game. Yet they still won.

16. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Tank is complaining that it's unfair how men get 2 weeks when their wives go into labor. He's bragging about how he was on the air the day after his wife gave birth. Keep in mind this is the guy who takes 2 months off from July-September.

17. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

LOL... Fatso doesn't even know Sparano wears sunglasses due to an eye condition...

Study up Fat boy - You owe Sparno an apology.

18. vajet69

vajet69 New Member

His Fatness has the nerve to complain that Sweeny Mirty got two weeks off for maternity leave when tubby took off half the summer.

19. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

Dolphins had no answer for the Patriots TE's....

The Jets defense will probably allow 400 yards to that duo.....

Guy is so clueless... The patriots are one of the best all time teams. Dolphins are better than advertised but, you have to take that game with a grain of salt... Henne looked good and the defense has talent... Schmuck of course overreacts after one week like all the other Football Morons.

Just wait till the Dolphins win a few games and fatty will learn what I already know...

Guy is 2 steps behind me every time.

20. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

"Whodaya think ya beat on Sunday, da packiz?! Da Dallas Cowboyz cud be a .500 team faw awl we know"

Before the Jets won:

"Dez Bryant iza awwwl wurld wide raseevah!! Jason Witten is a top 5 tight end!!!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.