Sunday Night Miracle!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MexJetinBcn, Sep 11, 2011.

1. MexJetinBcn

MexJetinBcn New Member

Yeah, I'm probably overreaching but these are the kind of games that make seasons. 14 points behind in the 4th quarter, unforgettable plays, an INT by our best player. What a fucking game.

And... Dallas had never lost a 14+ points advantage in the fourth quarter in its history! I think we will be talking about this one for a long time...

2. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

Heart attack Jets back at it. I can't be home if they are going keep doing this.

3. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

It's time to accept that this is just who we are. We win games in the 4th quarter.

4. Rex's Sweater Vest

Rex's Sweater Vest Active Member

We are probably the most exciting team in the NFL minus 1st quarters of games lol.

I think we should just refer to this as "The 9/11 Game" The day "America's Team" and "same old Jets" switched places to bring about an incredible win for New York.

5. BiG CHoPz

BiG CHoPz Member

Scary, but great game. Bart was all over the fuckin' place! Couple sacks, sanchez 300+ 2tds and a come from behind win(14 pts!), seems like it can only get better from here. Once Bryant caught that ball on revis, it seems like he turned it up a notch and wore him out soon after.

6. MexJetinBcn

MexJetinBcn New Member

"The 9/11 Game" sounds good to me...

7. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Not really an overreach.

Especially considering Dallas was less than 1 yard from being up by 21 in the 4th quarter.

Hell at the very least they should of had gotten a fieldgoal, which woulda meant down by 3 scores

Especially considering how god awful we looked on both lines today

8. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Like Rex says, This team has a never say die mentality. Awesome comeback.

9. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

The New York team that mattered won today on 9/11.

10. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

fixd

fillr

11. RobA

RobA 2005-2007 TGG.com Most Optimistic Award Winner

Man I really wish the jets don't do this to my emotions week in and week out again like last year, but hey a win is a win! Great way to start off the season. Clearly, the fire is still thriving in this team.

12. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

I have to learn AGAIN how resilient they are. I thought it was over early in the 4th. I'll admit it, I did. I am stunned and maybe now I shouldn't be.

13. Rex's Sweater Vest

Rex's Sweater Vest Active Member

the next two weeks are must win games, can't afford to lose to teams like jacksonville and oakland plus I'm going to the game next week, don't wanna have to go home depressed in 3 hours of traffic. Can't wait to listen to sports radio tomorrow to hear about how lucky we are, but as we know if it was the patriots instead of us they would be talking about how mentally prepared they are to capitalize on the mistakes of other teams.

14. horsehead

horsehead Well-Known Member

Just got back from the game, and I was at the Monday Night Miracle...tonight tasted just as good.
    Considering we would have been done if Romo didn't drop the rock.
    The team showed a lot of heart sticking around in the game.
    The O line was brutal at times, but held up when it mattered most.
    Sanchez really seems to play best when the pressure is really on.

Go Jets

15. Pereiro16

Pereiro16 Member

Just got back from the game. Fucking rollercoaster man! Great game, great atmosphere, great crowd and great halftime ceremony. Unbelievable experience.

Only bad thing is our O-line looked weak

16. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

NJJ_Jersey_Jets Well-Known Member

Just got home from my first Jet game. Greatest sports experience of my life. Jets continue to make big plays late. Sanchez was good, made mistakes, was inconsistent, but made plays when it counted. And Revis is fucking back. He is back

17. Jetsring2013

Jetsring2013 Banned

The crowd was unreal tonight too. Literally unreal. We caused so many delay of games, timeouts, false starts...you name it. Louder than the Pats last year by far. They should just put a picture of this game in the dictionary next to team effort.

Also big shout out to Kyle Wilson. He was on the field all night, didn't see him do much of anything wrong. Looks like he's going to be a big asset this year instead of a liability like last year.

#17 Jetsring2013, Sep 12, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
  18. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

9/11 Game works for me too. Or the Empire's Coronation Game (Empire State's best team)

Great analysis and glad you had a great time but you should at least change your username to NYJ_Jersey_Jets. That way you don't insinuate like a troll that because a team plays in E. Rutherford it reps Jersey. Leaving Jersey in lets you rep it yourself.

19. NickD

NickD New Member

Devito, Leonard, McKnight, Folk all deserve game balls. Great plays which won the game. The offense finally getting some legs was helpful too, but when it mattered, they stalled.

Great pressure defensive game plan. Romo was running scared and ducking before the hits even came. And lucky for us, he is retarded with the ball when the pressure is on in the 4th.

20. cromartiecove31

cromartiecove31 New Member

Fucking Plax with a game ball, he made some sweet catches and that TD was nuts, love him