A Pats fans breakdown of the Jets v. Pats

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MikeDevito, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Man. You are just an embarassment all around.

2. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

He is an admitted troll too. He just stays in character.

3. Professor Frink

LMAO have you guys ever seen a troll? I'm polite, I never resort to personal attacks and I always talk about football. If you think that's trolling you've got a lot to learn about the internet.

4. felker

felker Active Member

Most absurd statement of the day. Brady has proven three times he has the toughness to win the big game. Crikey as a first year starter he drove the field when it really counted.

5. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

What year was that?

6. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

THe post wasn't directed to you if you look at the quotes. They are talking about soxxx.

*Teaching you the internets.

7. felker

felker Active Member

Personality is one of those things that doesn't change much over a lifetime.

8. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

So you don't know.

9. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

embarassment? I think the term you are looking for is greatness

10. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

you're pushing your luck.

11. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

The only big problem with all the predictions is that they all seem to be based on the last game as if that's going to be how the next games will be played. The Jets won the 1st matchup last year so of course the game in Foxboro was going to play out the same. It didn't. The Pats crushed the Jets. So while of course no one predicted another blowout, many thought the Pats would prevail. They didn't. The Jets outplayed them in that one.

Now everyone seems to be making this big assumption that the next games will play out that way the last game was played. They won't.

12. RevisCromartieisland

that assumption hasnt been made at all

13. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Right. That's what I was saying a couple pages back.

But the fact remains in recent history, outside of the Pats blowout of the Jets, the games have been competitive. So based on that we prob split.

Jets win home. Pats away.

14. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

I didn't know it was possible to type with Tom Brady's dick lodged in your throat

15. AFCBEAST

AFCBEAST New Member

Both good teams ,and it's gonna be a battle IMO

16. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I enjoy the back and forth that you bring Frink. Just make sure that you don't process anything soxxx says as representative of the cognition of the objective NY Jets fan, because he isn't one.

Moving on: not sure what people are arguing about at this point, but indisputible points are that both the NYJ and NE are contenders and two of the better teams in football. Seems like arguing whether the playoff win was "dominant" or a "squeaker" is splittin' hairs.

Edit: For the record, I wouldn't call the playoff win a 'domination' at all. It was neck and neck until the Jets pulled away in the third and never looked back.

#296 Jake, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  17. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

The only thing that would have made that video better would have been if he took a shotgun out and blew his fucking head off. That dumb shit is so young he has no idea what it's like to root for a 4-12 or 5 -11 team.... then again neither do most other Pat fans.

18. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Est. 2001

Fill

19. jb1095

jb1095 Banned

There is a lot of banter going back and fourth between both Jets and Pats fans here.

As a Pats fan, and season ticket holder, I pretty much am only looking forward to the Jets vs Pats game this year. Why? Because as a Pats fan, I want retribution for that playoff loss they handed us.

We can argue all day long about who has the better O line but seriously, who gives a crap? They don't play against each other. The Pats made some drastic changes to Defense this year and got something they desperately needed last year....PASS RUSH. That should bode well for a team that already has a killer offense.

The Jets have no offense. Sanchez is not the QB of the future in New York IMO. I am sure many of you will disagree, but he just isn't consistent right now. Maybe that will change at a later date, but he has been living off the glory of his stellar defense and that defense will not be able to help him against the Pats defense this year(if all goes well for the Pats that is). It doesn't matter if you have Plax and Holmes if Sanchez can't get them the ball.

This is a new season, we are all going to be passionate about our teams, but the way some of you are pissing on the Pats, like they are some second rate team is laughable. We all know you fear playing us, just as we fear playing you. Let's keep the insults to a minimum and talk football here.

btw, for your sake, I hope I am wrong about Sanchez. Hopefully he finds consistency this year...if so, the league is in trouble.

#299 jb1095, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  20. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

Are you basing your opinion of Sanchez only on regular season games or are you also taking into account his playoff performances? You must not have watched the Jets in the playoffs the past two seasons if you don't think Sanchez was a big part of why we reached the AFCCG two years in a row.