17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I hope they miss one pre-season game and its a home game. SG3 will probably tell them to keep the dough, let Woodtty donate it to his favorite cause, maybe Hannity University

2. sg3

sg3 Banned

sg3 is gone, goodbye

leaving this place to those it who deserve it

enjoy it

don't stop the hatred, paranoia and negativy

this is where it belongs

3. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Do the Jets send out ticket holders every year? Or have they for the past 5 season's?

4. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Good thing you left voluntarily, you probably would have been banned anyway.

Last year was the first year I received them.

5. JetsFan#1

JetsFan#1 Member

Nice to know you've given your favorite restaurant a name...all in caps no less. How's the lighting?

6. JetsFan#1

JetsFan#1 Member

It's like deja vu all over again...no one is saying leave. Just keep in mind these are folks that have spent just as much as you over the years. They love the Jets...just not happy about how things have played out. They aren't squatters. They actually went to the games.

7. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I'm saying "leave", the guy is a douchebag. Fuck him.

8. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Ditto, now's not the time to back down. Let him go back to the other side, Woody's playground, where everything is sunny with 0% percent of rain, and PSL's are the nicest gift in town. Leave us UD's with our diseases to die a slow NFL death, we are the lowest of lows to him and his crowney.

9. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Lol, just realized you're giving the heil hitler sign in your av.

Come on man.

10. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

SG3 is gone AGAIN ?:breakdance:

He never leaves , he is like the racoon that turns over your garbage pails every nite---he just keeps coming back no matter how many times he says " he is done and leaving ". The guy has come back more times than Roberto Duran--- My advice is to just not reply to him as it is useless and the guy has his own agenda----kinda like when you talk to the ticket office but I stray

PS I am very happy I gave up my seats ---hopefully they settle this lockout soon and we all can enjoy the games on Sundays

11. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

With the possibility of no preseason games I looked again at PSLs with no money down + a 15 year payment plan, and even if I walk away and default on the PSL after the year I still wouldn't come out on top.

Take the cheapest example, lower end zone:
    - 8 games @ $125 each = $1000
    - PSL fee = $243
    - Total expense: $1243

That works out to $155.37 per game. If you sell on Stubhub, you have to average $182.79 per game just to break even after the 15%, including the crappy games.

Fuck that, $182.79 is more than enough to pick and choose the best 3 or 4 games of the season off stubhub, pick my seats, and not have to worry about unloading my duds for well below cost

12. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

13. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I fucking doubt it.

14. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

as soon as this lockout is over psl seats will be cheap as shit. people will be dumping them i guarentee it. there is alot of us die hard loyalists. but there are plenty who jumped at PSL's not knowing what they where in for.

15. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

It's pretty common, and actually the Jets make more money this way by reselling the PSL at full price and keeping any prior installments you made. They have not gone after anyone, it's not worth their while. Plus they can't hurt your credit because they don't have your social security number

16. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I gave up my seats and with the money I saved--went to disney. Yes instead of paying an invoice I took that found money and went on a family vacation. Am I happy that I had to give up my seats ? I was not happy to give em up as going to games on sundays was part of our family life once the Fall arrived. We gave the new place a shot and hated the upper level---just too damn high and removed from the game--we hated the view. For me it was a no brainer to give up the seats and I am glad that I did not buy a PSL---but thats all my choice and my opinion. This said I still know guys that go to games and in fact they are keeping me "in the loop " regarding if they ever have an extra seat or 2. Went on the web today and bought tix for my family for 3 games----spent extra money to sit downstairs but at least we will see and enjoy the game--with NO PSL .

17. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Good move. You're probably the smartest of all of us. Cherry pick and no huge invoice to pay and no extra unused tickets to worry about dumping.

18. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Ahh, don't forget we get section hats. Lol

19. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Lol, I bet they are also cheaper then those Mickey Mouse ear caps and not as cool.

#12179 GrindHouse, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  20. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i wonder if the lockout is settled by friday if the jets are still gonna ask for the 2nd half payment by august 1st?