2011 Fatcesa thread (Jets related only) - Revis owns fatty on 10/21/2011

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LoyalJetsFan, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

I hate Mike but I can appreciate a good fuck the haters rant.

2. JetRizing89

JetRizing89 Well-Known Member

francesa is a clown

3. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

It's highly laughable that Francesa continues to insinuate that Rex Ryan's book would have sold much much better if Ryan had done a 15-minute interview on Da Mike Dupp show this week.

4. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Rememba kiddies, ya need to have a hook faw yaw book.

What's da hook faw yaw book, hika?

What's da hook faw yaw book, Badga on LSD?

What's da hook faw yaw book, Petrozzer?

5. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

Cakes, I have to give you credit. Your sig with the Billy Mumphrey Post is hysterical.

6. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

Thanks for reminding me Fattard that it was time to buy the book...

DING.. Another sale.

Freakin thing came out like Tuesday......

7. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

WOW. Just watched that vid...

Fatso asks.. "If I'm such a terrible person and lost such touch with the common man then how come I'm still so successful"

Fatty... In those 23 years you never went off the deep end like this and showed such bias against a team and probably half you audience!!!! Dumbass.

And now you justify it like THIS? You never lost touch like you are now, that's the point.

And how about the fact that there was little to no competition for 15 years coupled with the fact that you slobbered over the Jets during the Parcells years?

8. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Thanks. I happened to stumble across it while recently looking at old draft threads. I thought it was so odd for someone to make one post on the board and be such a random post at that.

Everybody's gotta book deese days. What's gonna be da hook faw yaw book, Jet Blue?

9. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

Just bought mine as well...

10. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

for lulz...

[youtube]gSgz2UZyhhM[/youtube]

[youtube]Ktt7usoLZbk[/youtube]

#210 ollie, May 7, 2011
    Last edited: May 7, 2011
  11. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Hmmm... to humbly add.......New York Giant?....oh-so-questionable character?.... not-so-Christian Peter?

12. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Yet another part of the "Jet-hate" equation that Fatcessa doesn't get:

Burris *with his late-to-the-meeting* head-bashing with Coughlin, versus the Jet odd-ball that has to prove his "TEAM-PLAYA" lock to Rex (a coach players are on record voting 'to play for').

Fatty roots for an organization that enjoys "NFL-tradional" backing...in the meantime, the Jets have owned the recent NY post-season/NFL-playoff market.
    ________________________________________________.
    Even after Rex came on board, two years ago (Fox Network) Terry Bradshaw when asked his opinion on the upcoming Jet-Begal playoff game at Cincy:

"I don't care about this game AT ALL...this is a game between two teams that aren't going to do ANYTHING in the playoffs....."

(what Jet fan didn't think the Jets would win that one?)....good "Raven-hate" call Terry...oh and btw baldy, nice phuck-up with Jo Jo Starbuck...et al...

next week, underdog-at-SD (Bolts with Cro)...Shaun Green to the house.....Indy 30-17..

....following year, again, underdog-at-Indy....next week, 8-point-underdog at New England (in the aftermath of ESPN's non-stop, giddy, constant reminder of the 45-3 Jet-Pat MNF fiasco)...

...as Sanchez ends up tying IN HIS 2nd year, the NFL record for playoff wins on the road.

13. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Yep. I'm buying the book tomorrow. What a fucking asshole Fatty is being, and it isn't even minicamp yet.

14. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

I'm well into it now - Probably a must read for a Jets fan and Definitely a must read if you just got drafted by the Jets.

Ridiculous that Fatty thinks a coaches book is supposed to kill the top 100 full of cook books, love novels and national stuff like the Navy Seal books...

WTF Fatty, I'd bet that Rex's book surpasses what was expected of it and blows away the Fatty book.

15. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

"Mike Francesser is nawt a awther! I'm nawt a awther! Whattya tawkin about?! Your outta yer mind wit dis stuff. Im da numbah one afternoon drive radio show! I don't need ta write a book, like Rex. I gawt my 5000 sq foot house, my oomer device, and my championships! Does Rex have any championships? Da answer is NO! What has he won?? Nothing! "

Back afta dis

16. sg3

sg3 Banned

17. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

According the Fatty, the Jets dont allow ANYONE to go on WFAN. He says its block of all of WFAN. But when you bring up that players go on other WFAN show but not his, he rages and gets off topic because he knows the ban is on only him and not the rest of WFAN.

18. sg3

sg3 Banned

he's going to be more upset when he sees the latest hourly best seller list at Barnes and Noble for that book "dat's a big flop and can't crack the tawp one hunnerd best seller list because he doesn't go on the most impawtant show on da radio"

Play Like You Mean It
    by Rex Ryan
    (Hardcover)
    Details
    Usually ships within 24 hours
    List Price: $26.95Online Price: $16.04(You Save 40%) Add to wish listAdd To List uiAction=GetAllLists&page=List&pageType=list&ean=9780385534444&productCode=BK&maxCount=100&threshold=3Check store availability

19. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

today he had that basketball book person in. if it doesn't crack the top 100 will he even bring it up? not a chance.

20. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Whattaya nuts? Da guy said he's not making money off it. Rex Ryan on da udda hand is trying to make money. Look at all da shows he went on. He even went on da Lettaman show. And what's all dis nonsense about bein' 97 on da list? Dat's barely cracking da top 100 and I neva said it was about cracking da top 100 anyway. I said it was about bein' a bestsella. Use ya noodle. Use ya noggin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.