Jets Related Tweets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, May 18, 2009.

1. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

"TheJetsStream Manish Mehta
    #Jets @Mark_Sanchez let's it fly for 55-yd TD to Brad Smith at #JetsWest. Yes, I just tweeted that. #nyj http://plixi.com/p/98431052 "

Beautiful-

[​IMG]

2. steves850

steves850 Active Member

OfficialBraylon Braylon Edwards
    The fact that I'm here & I have no contract with the Jets says a lot...thanks for all the love fans!

3. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

that and when he showed up here trying to "educate" us fans because we didn't want Keels to succeed as an agent, and we only hated him, because he was black.

Jesus christ that pisses me off almost as much as Leon's cunt bitch wife. Fuck that whore.

Fuckin Keels... we all wanted Leon back, we just knew we could never pay him what he was worth.

4. IATA

IATA Trolls

fixed that for you.

5. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

lovin the fact our offense is actually working together to get better this offseason and take the next step towards becoming an elite unit. Very happy everyone is out there and working hard, especially the rookies who were just drafted this past weekend. If only they could have gotten Bilal Powell out there as well they could have had the whole enchilada of players out there working to get better.

Braylon is showing just how much he loves NY and wants to be a Jet for the rest of his career. I also can't help but feel this is a simultaneously a dig at Holmes and a message/reminder to the FO.

To Holmes its the big middle finger, saying F-U you don't wanna work with this team without a deal? I'm out here working, preparing to be the best unit we can be. You should be here too...

To the FO, "Hey look, I'm proving to you how much I want to be here. I deserve the pay-day not that pansy-ass Holmes who isn't putting in the work and probably doesn't really want to be here if you don't pay him all the money in the world. "

It sends the perfect message all around imo. Hopefully this is just one more reason the FO locks up Braylon, and hopefully it convinces Santonio to go out there with his god damn snuggie and get his ass to work.

6. GatorGar

GatorGar Active Member

Braylon is the man, we need to sign him. We will sign him.

7. AndTheHomeOfTheJets

AndTheHomeOfTheJets New Member

I feel that the priority to re-sign players goes as follows...

1. Cromartie
    2. Braylon
    3. Holmes
    4. Brad Smith

Thoughts?

8. ........

........ Trolls

Fixed that for you. Although, it's really just a wish list. Bringing all 3 back is a bigger task than any of Tanny's miracles to date.

9. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I really don't think its a shot at Holmes at all.

Its telling the FO he wants a good contract because he's acting in good faith by being there.

10. AndTheHomeOfTheJets

who's playing #2 CB if no Cromartie? Kyle Wilson? Drew Coleman? Dwight Lowery? Not re-signing Cromartie would be such a waste of a second-round pick and leaves a crater in the secondary. Yes, signing Braylon or Holmes is crucial, but defense carries this team and I believe Cromartie will be the first signed if/when the lockout ends.

11. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

I have man-love for Braylon Edwards.

The guy has been nothing less than a model-Jet on the field since he's been here.

12. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I pretty much agree although I'd have no problem flip flopping holmes and Edwards.

13. AndTheHomeOfTheJets

I have Braylon #2 because he's bigger and more of a deep threat than Santonio. I don't recall Braylon dropping a pass last year as well. Holmes dropped some easy ones, but then again, he was as clutch as they come in the 4th and OT. I wouldn't be upset if the Jets kept either one though.

14. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I am greedy and want both but worst case scenario we need at least one of them. I want Cro back too(even though I was critical of him most of the year) but If I had my choice of 2 of the 3 I'd bring both WRs back.

15. ........

........ Trolls

We'll have to sign a FA corner if Cro leaves, but Wilson would likely start at the #2. He wasn't drafted to be a nickel corner and he struggled inside. I expect him to be better outside. He won't be as good as Cro, obviously, but Cromartie is expected to command a massive contract.

As to the wasted draft pick argument, it's fair, but then couldn't the same be said for spending a 1st on a #2 corner and then relegating him to be the square peg at nickel for an extra 4 years?

16. Inafalcs

Inafalcs Member

JennyVrentas
    WR Braylon Edwards had lengthy, candid sitdown w/beat writers this afternoon. Very strong about wanting to be a Jet, and here's why... #nyj

Edwards says he has a ballpark he wants to be in, and so long as he's there, that's fine. Not going to haggle over 500k, $1 mill. #nyj

BE on if he would take a discount to stay w/Jets: "It depends on what the discount is. I'm not aiming for the moon." #nyj

BE:"I don't want to go anywhere else if I don't have to." Likes that Jets are winning org, also transition to diff team hard in lockout #nyj

17. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

some precious Braylon Edwards quotes from today.

JennyVrentas
    http://twitter.com/JennyVrentas

#2717 JfaulkNYJ, May 4, 2011
    Last edited: May 4, 2011
  18. GatorGar

GatorGar Active Member

^

That's awesome, I agree with some of what he says.

19. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Free agent Braylon Edwards reiterated Wednesday that he wants to continue playing for the Jets.
    "This is where I want to be," he said. "I don't want to go anywhere else and start over." Asked whether he's open to a hometown discount, Edwards said "It depends on the discount. I'm not asking for the moon. If it's close, let's do it." Edwards also said he's willing to set aside his ego to return as a No. 2 receiver. The Jets' top free agency priority is Santonio Holmes.

I love that he said hes willing to return as a #2 WR. I hope he does, thatd mean huge things for this franchise

20. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

Lowball this beast Tanny!!

#2720 bojanglesman, May 4, 2011
    Last edited: May 4, 2011