2011 Fatcesa thread (Jets related only) - Revis owns fatty on 10/21/2011

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LoyalJetsFan, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

why is he so caught up with the division titles? last time I checked the jets advanced farther then the AFC east champs the past 2 seasons.

had the jets won the division and lost in the 1st round both times he would've said they never won a playoff game

2. sg3

sg3 Banned

Hey

Rex dared to say the truth

Mike and the FANs team, the Midgets are the irrelevant second team in the big town and will be for decades

3. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

Rex needs ta be outrayjiz ta sell da book

4. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

I hope that Rex gives a few lines about Fatcesa in his book. I doubt it though.

5. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

:breakdance:

6. joejets1

joejets1 Member

Two points which Francessa spoke about:

Tom Brady - I have heard the quotes about Brady and he never called him out just repeating that both teams don't like each other/

NYJ/NYG rivalry about the decade of dominance rex preidics
    In Rexs first two season - back to back AFC Title games
    In those same years for Giants - no playoffs and both years collapsed in december.

So I'd say hes 20% of the way there.

He also failed to mention how Rex wanted the league to come down hard on Holmes because he thought it would good for him. I guess francessa will just leave that out cause it doesntt work against Rex in his opinion.

Also later on that segment when he said he didnt want to talk about it cause he wouldnt want to help its sales and said that they refused to go on to talk about it the book. hope he goes on Joe.Evan or Boomer and Carton just to throw it at him

7. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Wait a second, wait a second. Now just wait a second heyuh. Ya outta ya mind wit dis. Division titles ahh impawtant. Dat's something dat means something. Day ahh a featha in ya cap. Supa Bowls and division titles is what mattas and Rex Ryan has none of dat. People rememba ya recid, what place ya finished in and whetha or not ya won da Supa Bowl. Ryan won a couple games, but didn't win a division aww a Supa Bowl yet. He's sellin' ya a bill of goods.

I thought about whetha I should tawk about his book aww not. I decided not to because I didn't wanna sell his book faw him.

8. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I heard him briefly...he kept saying, "Rex will certainly make an appearance here, but not on this show, his people haven't even contacted us..."

In all honestly, he was pretty fair about Rex. He was saying the Giants fans were being too sensitive about the quote out of the book because you need headline material to sell the book.

9. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

"ya know who seems like da perfect jet? Dat Cornah outta cawlorado! He just seems ta have that bad boy image dat fits da jets. Dats what dare awl about. not shure if jeez gonna fawl dat fawr"

10. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

He's been talking about that all day.

Dere is no way Da Jets pass on da Colarader kid if he's on da bawd. No way. He would be a perfect Jet!

11. Green Blood

Green Blood Active Member

I suppose his Giants have only been scouting Mormons from BYU for their draft picks.....

12. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Da Giants ahh a classy franchise. Day don't draft bad guys. Ya outta ya mind if ya think othawise.

13. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Yea because guys like cotchery, tomlinson, keller, harris, revis, leonhard, jenkins, mangold, ferguson...all bad ass motherfuckers. bad to the bone. shut the fuck up francessa.

14. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Waitasecond, waitasecond. I neva said all da Jets ahh bad guys. Ya outta ya mind wit dis.

15. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

now waitasekent! wait just a sekend! i guarantee if i look in awwwl those playiz pasts I bet dey awwl have broken dahh lawwr. under age drinkin and doin drugs. awwl does jet playiz did it as kids. you can't tell me othawise cuz it's not true.

as fawww the giants, they ahh full of class. no way no how would they evah draft a playa with a chekid past. dese guys ahh as clean as dey come. not only do dey win soupa bowls and ahh classy, but dey only have duh best of duh best.

16. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

That's about right, that is his angle. Infer something then play it off.

17. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Good stuff guys, I needed a laugh today.

18. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Dis Prince Amukamarer kid is going to be a stahh. Not a good cornah, but a GREAT cornah. Awlll-world good dat kid!

19. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Prince Amuka...Prince Ameeka...Prince Ooogachaka is gonna be a great cornah fah decades! Decades!

20. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

this is awesome. no way tank will ever pronounce that guys name correct. priceless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.