17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Sad indeed. For every Bernie Madoff that gets nailed there are thousands operating on Wall Street who are skating on extremely thin ice but who never get caught.

But hey, if I were taking down $1.5 million in bonuses, I'd be right on the 50-yard line eating those shrimp cocktails and trolling for BJs from the flight crew at the half. What the hell is $395 per game? Peanuts!

2. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

To each his own.

I prefer the BJ midway through the third Q. Or maybe pre-game. Then again, the wife could be at the Reebok Jets Team Store at halftime, so that makes the most sense. You're right. Halftime.

3. Section 227. Row 5

4. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

It would be great to get data on actual sales.

5. Section 227. Row 5

One could probably start a fairly profitable online business brokering PSLs for people... Jets-GiantsPSLBroker.com.

You list them and get paid a 5% commision for moving them. You could even have a weekly online auction with some "no reserve" desperate-to-sell owners wanting to dump them. Charge the buyer a 2% "finder's fee." A one-stop shop for "pre-owned" PSLs.

6. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

:rofl:227, you are relentless, man I would hate to get on your bad side. Are you Sicilian?

7. Section 227. Row 5

Worse....

I'm half Hungarian and half Scottish. Never know when to quit and probably wouldn't even if I knew! LOL

8. NewStadiumSec101

NewStadiumSec101 New Member

Check this out:

www .stadiumpsl.com/new-york-jets-psl-s-for-sale/7.html

9. JLJets

JLJets New Member

Schedule out at 7pm Tonight

The Post suggests that the Jets will host the Giants in the opener on 9/11/11 to recognize the 10th anniversary of the tragedy. They're saying a Sunday NIGHT game.

The schedule will be announced at 7pm on the NFL Network tonight, Tuesday.

10. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

We're hosting the Cowboys on Sunday Night Football, Rex vs Rob again.

11. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Sounds good to me, much better then a Jets vs Giants home opener. People still think the Home Opener is going to be against the Phins lol.

12. JLJets

JLJets New Member

Crappy so far

Well, with what we know so far, the schedule sucks.
    Home opener is at night, again.
    Giants game is Christmas eve????? Gees.

13. Section 227. Row 5

Don't tell me we get a schedule that fucks us but good again.

14. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

This shows that Jerry Jones is really running the league when a 6-10 team gets the opening day SNF game instead of say the Pats or at least a team with a over 500 record.

:jets:

15. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i hate the xmas eve game. i will be seling those. i have to wait another 8 years to see a jets home game against the giants.i may be dead by then....
    wouldnt have made sense to have it on a normal sunday where new yorkers could get together in bars homes etc and friends and family could root against each other???

16. MadBacker Prime

That is a great point. Maybe they thought between the two teams they'd have family parties covered and they'd just come together. On top of that maybe using the spirit of the Holidays they can cut down on violence. Lol

17. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Does anyone know a way to contact people infront of me and behind me in the stadium. The reps are being total tools!!!

18. MadBacker Prime

We exchanged info last season. That's the only way, I guess wait for preseason. Or you could post your location on all the forums and twitter and send out a APB.

19. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Yea good call its just the games I went to being in college and the games that the others guys were at we never met, I do have the guy behind me so that is some help!!

Also I saw section 208 row 3 for sale 1000 less on psl ticket price is 205 wondering if its a good deal to jump on or not?? I love my 8 tickets but with the sched I see selling for alot and making some $$ debating if 4 more is worth it and club too

20. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

I don't know if they still do the whole pic on the milk carton anymore but that might work. Joking! I don't blame the reps for not giving you their info, how funny would that be if you got a call from a random Jets fan that happens to be sitting behind you. And when you ask him how he got your info, he tells you that his rep looked up your phone number and address so that you could contact him about car pooling for next season lol. I am kinda of mad about not getting peoples numbers also but I only have 3 people around me that actually own the seats. Every other seat around me is owned by brokers or people that would rather sell all of their tickets and watch the games from their couch. Like Mad said, preseason would be the best way to go about it.