17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Yes Hats are going to have section where your tickets are located.

I think you get 1 per set which sucks if you split seats like you and a friend bought 2 seats and only get 1 hat.

2. Clayture

Clayture Member

Its one hat per account. You can order extra hats at 20 a piece. We have 4 tickets in one account and we all paid 15 a piece so we can get 4 hats in all.

3. Clayture

Clayture Member

Did you get your hat already?

4. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

No not yet, we won't get them till we receive our ticket package.

5. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

They actually did this two times before. I have both from Section 227. The first one was a weird shade of green with the ugly, squiggly JETS on it. The second set was the beige ones... a little nicer looking.

Yes, even though I had 4 seats I only got one hat, but it was complimentary each time.

So what's with the new hats and how do I get one? Do I have to do something or just wait for it to arrive in the mail? Also, if I want others for $20 each, how and where do I order them?

6. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I liked the green ones better. I put that one in the coffin w/ my Dad when he passed away a few years back. I don't know where my beige one is, I think I gave it to my brother.

7. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I liked the green one too.

I wish they gave us a option if we wanted flex-fit or that weird buckle they use. I hate hats that have a strap and especially the buckle.

8. Section 227. Row 5

Okay, so do we order extras thru our account or what? How did you guys find out about this? Did they send you a letter or something?

9. Section 227. Row 5

I just checked my account and there is nothing there about the hats.

And while I'm on that subject, what the hell is the matter with this organization? "My Account" is a joke. I log in and it basically shows me the total invoice amount for 2011 and shows i paid half. Okay, fine.

But it does not show me my Row and Seats or anything else. If I click on "Manage My Tickets," it shows me last years tickets beginning with the Aug 16th Giants game... both sets of seats, and then the parking for each set. I mean, why is that useful information to me now? And why doesn't "My Account" show current stuff, like THIS YEAR's Row and Seat numbers.

Really... they can't even manage their own website professionally. For all the money we send in, this section of their website ought to be totally up to snuff. Show me my new Row and Seat numbers, show me i paid for Orange Parking, but with a footnote right on the page that I am on the Waitlist for Yellow. I mean, show me some shit that I'd like to see so I know you're on top of things for God's sake.

10. sg3

sg3 Banned

you don't have to do anything, 227 in order to get one hat per account other than pay for your tickets. If you want more than one, give your rep a call and he or she will take your CC info and the extras will arrive with your tickets

thanks for the apology

just to put a close on that topic, I'll be happy to PM you whatever info you might like regarding my VN service. Let's keep it out of gang green, though

your fellow VN vet

RA11717278

11. Section 227. Row 5

I was okay with the Green ones but not the chartruesse squiggly J-E-T-S on them. I guess I'd like anything that's kind of distinctive but I'm into more of a traditional look. PLEASE... no throwback colors!

Junc - cool story about your dad. Very nice idea about burying him with the hat. you two must have been some fans together. My son and I are the same way... he's Jets all the way... so is my daughter for that matter.

But my son married a Giants fan of all things. And then my daughter married a diehard Redskins fan, for God's sake. So now I'm in this battle over trying to indoctrinize and prostheletize my own grandkids to brainwash them oh so subtly to be Jets fans. They're still in diapers yet, so I have time. But I figure I'll take them to some Jets games when they're old enough to really brainwash them good. A few Jets hats and I'm in business.

Of course, by then, we'll be back in the 3-13 groove and all my efforts will go to hell in a handbasket when the kids in school start laughing at their Jets hats.

12. Section 227. Row 5

I don't need nor want to know anything.

Many years ago I joined VVA Chapter 151 up in Bayonne. They checked your DD-214 of course, and everythig was fine.

But there was this guy who used to hang around the bar at the McKensie Post after the meetings, and he was a member also. And he used to brag about all kinds of stuff and the medals he had, etc.

So one night he shows up with the fucking Congressional Medal of Honor around his neck. And of course, everybody is looking at it like, "Holy Cow!" But then one of the officers in the organization said he didn't remember seeing anyone's DD-214 with the CMH on it... so he goes back and checks this guy out.

Turns out that not only was the CMH not on his DD-214, the entire DD-214 was bogus when compared to other legitimate DD-214s! The whole thing was a cut-and-paste copy job off of a copy machine!

So at the next meeting, about 4 of the officers corner the guy and get him in a back room. Turns out that not only was this guy not a CMH recipient, he wasn't even in the service! The whole thing was made up! Unbelievable! Needless to say, that was the last meeting he ever attended and we nevr saw him again after that. I believe there are actually laws now that pertain to fraudulently claiming ribbons and medals and active service when indeed there were none.

I'm not saying this pertains to you. I have no interest in knowing one way or the other. This is the internet, where anyone can be anything they want to be, I suppose. So if you say who you are, that's who you are and I have no interest or intention of calling you out on any of it. For all any of us know, I'm the imposter and you are the real deal.

13. sg3

sg3 Banned

no prob

I know how you feel. At work about 10 years after I returned to the world, I got involved in a conversation with two Vietnam vets or at least they were talking like they were.

Finally I said that I was with the Fourth Infantry Division in Pleiku City and asked where they were in country. One said he was in Germany and the other muttered that he spent his four years in the Air Force in Texas.

Yep, Vietnam-era vets --- AKA hypocrites

14. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Loge, this is what I found out. The sections where the handicap area were removed and permanent seats were added, rows 5-7, row 5 now has a safety bar in front of it. Most sections had the handicap removed. For the sections that still have handicap, row 8 has the safety bar in front. Also, one of the posters who was great help to me, says if you are directly behind the handicap area (8-?) they stand up and block your view since there is lots of room to roam. I think the Upper Prime sections have the handicap. I was quite releived once I saw that section 340 is not handicap since I have row 8.

#11834 sec314, Apr 1, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  15. crossfire

crossfire New Member

Here is the link to the info about the Jets hat:

I don't have enough posts to add a link so just add "h t t p : //" without the spaces before the internet address below.

renew.newyorkjets.com/

BRINGING BACK THE HAT

We know that you are proud to be a Jets season ticket holder. By popular demand, the season ticket holder hat is back! In your 2011 season ticket package, you will receive one complimentary Jets hat that is personalized with your section. If you would like to purchase additional hats you can do so by contacting your Client Relations Representative.

#11835 crossfire, Apr 1, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  16. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

They did announce it when they 1st put the new info up...
    OTN,

How fukin cheap of Woody. We get 1 hat w/our section!?
    Back before the PSL's they gave EACH of us a hat....Now you would have to buy a fuckin hat for other seats? El cheap-o strikes again!

It's BS because If I had each seat as a seperate account we'd each get a hat.

17. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Crossfire, is that you Bob? This is Mark, Rich Deisxx's friend. What's up my fellow 340 man? Saw Peter Wolf with Rich last week, great show.

18. sg3

sg3 Banned

your post is the BS

"back before PSLs" YOU also got ONE hat per account and weren't offered the opportunity to buy one for others

El Wrongo strikes again

19. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I also checked my account after they moved me and they did not have any of the correct information including what I payed. What's the point of having something if its not accurate?. Not a big deal, but this is suppose to be a professionally run orginization. Just another reason to bust the Jets.

20. crossfire

crossfire New Member

Yes, it's me Mark. Glad you had a great time at the show. I had surgery and had to cancel. Wolf is great and that was a real nice venue to see him.